ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 104
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:04 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I wonder if you idiots will still be bitching about Spags if the defense comes up big again.

Who am I kidding?
I don't think this game will have much to do with Spags either we own the fucking LOS against these fuckers or we don't then we might be in a little bit of trouble. I just don't get it their line of almost all backups today owned and thr 3 games against us it was the same thing
[Reply]
wbbonneriii 08:09 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I don't think this game will have much to do with Spags either we own the ****ing LOS against these ****ers or we don't then we might be in a little bit of trouble. I just don't get it their line of almost all backups today owned and thr 3 games against us it was the same thing
This game is about good guys (Mahomes, Kelce, Jones, Clark) vs criminals / women beaters (Burrows, Mixon, Perin, etc..).

It is the good men versus criminals...hopefully the good guys win! Regardless, our Chiefs are all winners in life - and the Bengals are criminals!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:11 PM 01-22-2023
I don't think this game will have much to do with Spags either we own the fucking LOS against these fuckers or we don't then we might be in a little bit of trouble. I just don't get it their line of almost all backups today owned and thr 3 games against us it was the same thing
It really defies logic.

No Von Miller really made a difference for the Bills pass rush though. It was never the same without him. That secondary has also been really bad, so Burrow was able to get rid of the ball quick. The Bills have been shredded on the ground too.

So maybe that explains it.

Our pass rush HAS to get to Burrow this time. Zero excuse not to. That line wasn’t great before the injuries, and is a bunch of JAGs now. I think you can get by for a game with that line, but it can’t be sustainable.

Otherwise, why would any team ever invest in the OL if you can just scheme protection like this?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:11 PM 01-22-2023
I don't think this game will have much to do with Spags either we own the ****ing LOS against these ****ers or we don't then we might be in a little bit of trouble. I just don't get it their line of almost all backups today owned and thr 3 games against us it was the same thing
Their line had gelled and was playing good football from Halloween until 3 weeks ago when they started dropping like flies. 3 new lineman with the noise at Arrowhead will be difficult.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:12 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Their line had gelled and was playing good football from Halloween until 3 weeks ago when they started dropping like flies. 3 new lineman with the noise at Arrowhead will be difficult.
One of their remaining starters got banged up today too.

If Jones wants that extension, he needs to wreck this game.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:15 PM 01-22-2023
Really surprised to see the Chiefs favored, but it’s probably a good thing. Money will likely pour in on Cincinnati.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 08:26 PM 01-22-2023
This team consistently raises its level of play everywhere when QB1 is less than 100%. Look for the defense to be focused and ready to pick up Mahomes.
[Reply]
alanm 08:30 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by royr17:
Hopefully this is a good omen but calling the game Sunday is Kevin Harlan and Trent Green and Harlan's daughter will be the sideline reporter
On radio. TV is Nantz and Romo.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:32 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by alanm:
Let the Burrow ball gargling begin
[Reply]
alanm 08:32 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Not what’s being reported
Westwood 1 is Harlan and Green.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:33 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If Jones wants that extension, he needs to wreck this game and the next game.
FYP
[Reply]
Frazod 08:34 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by alanm:

[Reply]
ptlyon 08:35 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I wonder if you idiots will still be bitching about Spags if the defense comes up big again.
Mother of fuck God you're an idiot
[Reply]
staylor26 08:35 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Mother of fuck God you're an idiot
The irony.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:41 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Does Thuney block Hendrickson?
No, he does not. But Brown definitely plays better with Thuney next to him. Humphrey, too.

Thuney is really, really good and makes life easier for the guys to either side of him. Especially when defenses try to play games.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 104
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Up