Page 16 of 38
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Hall of Classics>CUT RICH SCANLON NOW!
Ultra Peanut 11:06 AM 12-06-2004
Or I'm selling off my season tickets!
[Reply]
shakesthecat 03:24 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Scanlon's poor football ability is no reason to go on this board and not be funny.

What? You're going to decline roy17's advice and not bow to the football accumin of a girl?
[Reply]
Lzen 03:25 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Scanfan64:
Oh **** you Iowanian.
Did you ever watch Rich in college?
Didn't think so.
That's funny because I don't recall ever even hearing his name when he was in college.
[Reply]
Scanfan55 03:25 PM 12-06-2004
I've been around since he was signed. Not going anywhere. How sweet.
[Reply]
KCTitus 03:26 PM 12-06-2004
Syracuse lost to Temple this year and was one Pitt loss from going to the BCS bowl. Damned if they could have used Scanlon to put em over the top!
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:26 PM 12-06-2004
Actually no. KC. That wasn't. You're catching on. My sarcasm flies out the window when I am equated with a Vegas Escourt.
now.......who was it again, that mentioned that they had "ways to arouse men" and didn't have to worry about tendonitis?

I understand that you're not here much, and must only read the Scanlon threads, but I'd encourage you to find a better way to approach people.

I've said I don't have anything against the guy, and I'm sure you're one of his favorite Girlfriends. I hope he's the next Dick Butkis, but you'll have to pardon me for waiting until he proves it, given the poor performance of the LBs he's BEHIND on the depth chart.
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:26 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by shakesthecat:
What? You're going to decline roy17's advice and not bow to the football accumin of a girl?
I have fought the power....

It feels like 45% of my total post count has gone to trying to show how depth charts and football teams are run in relation to this guy but...whatever.

I am in off to class. Going to go get my learn on!
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:27 PM 12-06-2004
Hey! Scanfan's back!

(I'm always a little behind the curve.)
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:28 PM 12-06-2004
I've been around since he was signed. Not going anywhere. How sweet.
So that means you will leave when he is cut right??

Or if he gets shipped off to Europe and gets dominated you will join a Frankfurt Galaxy board and be not funny on their message board right??

Ya??
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:30 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
So that means you will leave when he is cut right??

Or if he gets shipped off to Europe and gets dominated you will join a Frankfurt Galaxy board and be not funny on their message board right??

Ya??
Didn't he already get cut once?
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 03:33 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
http://www.galaxyforum.de/

For those interested...
:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:34 PM 12-06-2004
For the record, Rich if you happen to read this, I support all our players 100% and I sincerely hope you turn out to be the second coming of Dick Butkus. We all want all our players to succeed.

But, when someone comes to the board acting like this they are just asking for it...
[Reply]
KCTitus 03:35 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Cochise:
Yehp...thank God for that expanded practice squad roster otherwise, it was fuggin Chrysler plant here he comes!
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 03:35 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Cochise:
Yeah, but that was before Vermeil realized he needed someone else to make Mitchell and Beisel look GOOD....hell, I woulda voluteered for the job.

Think about it, "fat, slow 41 yr old teacher makes Chief's squad as fourth string MLB." Think of the human interest potential and angle of that story..... :-)
[Reply]
Scanfan55 03:35 PM 12-06-2004
Iowanian, **** you. You basically called me a whore. That is entirely different from sexually charged banter.

And, your repeated fallbacks on how Rich allegedly isn't cut out for the NFL as a defense to calling me a whore do nothing but make you look like the peckerhead you are.

He's a rookie free agent. Everyone said he won't make it past camp. He did. Everyone said he won't make it off the practice squad. He did. You don't know what the **** he is capable of because they haven't really played him. They haven't played him because he is new, and for some god foresaken reason, DV thinks that playing a shitty vet is somehow a better move than giving a rookie a chance. Bullshit. The team loses anyway. So, take a chance.

That said, he wasn't perfect when he started college, but he became captain, a leader, and a damn good linebacker who moved from the outside to the inside. He's a very smart man. And, I know personally, how hard he works.
[Reply]
David. 03:36 PM 12-06-2004
Is that you Rich?
[Reply]
Page 16 of 38
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up