Page 982 of 4822
« First < 482882932972978979980981982 9839849859869921032108214821982 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:54 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
But at least you can watch a game tonight to see what it's like to have 3 stud QBs on one roster.
Ha... I'll sit down and watch the bulk of the 3rd game, believe that's when starters for both teams play the most. Prior to that, I sincerely cannot watch this stuff.

And, regarding 3 stud QBs... who is the 3rd guy in PIT? Won't be watching that game either...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:21 AM 08-11-2017
Elway's offensive rookies stood out last night...

Great team win tonight! @_CRADICULOUS and De'angelo Henderson showed "juice" 2nite with TD's over 40 yds! #@Broncos

— Tyke Tolbert (@CoachTykeT3) August 11, 2017

De'Angelo Henderson.
41 yards.
TOUCHDOWN!

The @broncos take the lead! #DENvsCHI pic.twitter.com/QnAlOfb2RF

— NFL (@NFL) August 11, 2017

Broncos players were raving about DeAngelo Henderson when I was there last week ago. Now we see why. He will get carries this season

— Pete Prisco (@PriscoCBS) August 11, 2017

.@Broncos QB Kyle Sloter is tossing TDs!

We've got ourselves a ballgame in Chicago. #DENvsCHI pic.twitter.com/5u0gFr2eDX

— NFL (@NFL) August 11, 2017

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:23 AM 08-11-2017
:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 10:25 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by :
John Elway whiffed big time with Lynch, but it isn’t really his fault. At the Broncos draft position that year, Lynch really was the only option. He was called a multi-year project and while I tend to roll my eyes at those kinds of pre-draft analyses, it appears spot on in Lynch’s case.
https://www.milehighreport.com/platf...ng-quarterback

Lynch is about 5 steps away from officially being a bust. Rookie QB's from this year looked far better.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:56 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
https://www.milehighreport.com/platf...ng-quarterback

Lynch is about 5 steps away from officially being a bust. Rookie QB's from this year looked far better.
I agree with this...a rookie can be raw and make dumb mistakes, but they also have moments where they make plays that show their potential. Lynch hasn't really shown anything that says "it's only a matter of time"....or "this guy is going to be great".

He is pretty much Bray in 4 years...big guy that has a strong arm. Actually he looks like Osweiler...only much worse. The longer Elway's ego props up his bust...the worse off the Donkos will be in the future. His confidence is getting destroyed...
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:01 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Elway's offensive rookies stood out last night...

:-):-):-)
Gotta love 4th quarter preseason heroes!

I smell a Superbowl in Denver.

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:06 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Ha... I'll sit down and watch the bulk of the 3rd game, believe that's when starters for both teams play the most. Prior to that, I sincerely cannot watch this stuff.

And, regarding 3 stud QBs... who is the 3rd guy in PIT? Won't be watching that game either...
Horseshit...I saw your post about Lynch looking terrible at the Mane...you big phony....:-) You watched that game with interest and you know it..

I was snooping around there for a good, healthy dose of rival schadenfreude...
[Reply]
staylor26 11:10 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Horseshit...I saw your post about Lynch looking terrible at the Mane...you big phony....:-) You watched that game with interest and you know it..

That is hillarious
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:18 AM 08-11-2017

I think you need to recheck your sources... I don't recall the last time I visited the Mane, much less posted anything there. It's been at least 4 years since I've posted anything on that site. **edit** My ID over there is 'MileHighMania' no spaces... just logged on and for one, I can't believe the look of that site hasn't changed at all and two ... my last post was 4/29/2006... so, you are looking at someone else. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...15#post1089615
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:25 AM 08-11-2017
I think you need to recheck your sources... I don't recall the last time I visited the Mane, much less posted anything there. It's been at least 4 years since I've posted anything on that site. **edit** My ID over there is 'MileHighMania' no spaces... just logged on and for one, I can't believe the look of that site hasn't changed at all and two ... my last post was 4/29/2006... so, you are looking at someone else. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...15#post1089615
Then someone stole not only your name ..but almost the same style avatar...:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:27 AM 08-11-2017
Then someone stole not only your name ..but almost the same style avatar...:-)
Weird... where's the link? I don't care to spend much time there, but I'm curious as to what you saw. I posted the link for my ID. I saw a MileHighManiax or something like that...
[Reply]
Bewbies 11:31 AM 08-11-2017
Anyone notice if Bolles had his shoes on the right feet last night?

Not because of his play, but because it's hard for him to remember which shoe goes on which foot.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:38 AM 08-11-2017
Weird... where's the link? I don't care to spend much time there, but I'm curious as to what you saw. I posted the link for my ID. I saw a MileHighManiax or something like that...
I tried to find it...you're still a phony... but it's possible it was someone with a very similar name.

See, I'm not like a donko fan...I can at least, kind of, admit that there is a very slim chance that I made a mistake...just not likely.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:40 AM 08-11-2017
I tried to find it...you're still a phony... but it's possible it was someone with a very similar name.

See, I'm not like a donko fan...I can at least, kind of, admit that there is a very slim chance that I made a mistake...just not likely.
How am I a phony and what mistake am I failing to own up to exactly? You throw out some wild ass accusation without any proof and are called out. Run away, Nancy.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:47 AM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Anyone notice if Bolles had his shoes on the right feet last night?

Not because of his play, but because it's hard for him to remember which shoe goes on which foot.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 982 of 4822
« First < 482882932972978979980981982 9839849859869921032108214821982 > Last »
Up