ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1033 of 4822
« First < 33533933983102310291030103110321033 103410351036103710431083113315332033 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:26 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Thanks for your pontification on our situation. But I guess that's why they play the games?
Oh it's about "playing the games now", is it?

Not very blustery in the face of assured destruction, are you now?

Fuck yes we're going to play the games.

And even though Smith is a walking pile of mediocre suck-shit, the Chiefs are still going to beat the ever living piss out of your now testicle-free team.

Delbert.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:35 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Oh it's about "playing the games now", is it?

Not very blustery in the face of assured destruction, are you now?

**** yes we're going to play the games.

And even though Smith is a walking pile of mediocre suck-shit, the Chiefs are still going to beat the ever living piss out of your now testicle-free team.

Delbert.
lol
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:41 PM 08-27-2017
You need to hit on a QB, homie.

The NFL gives no love to losers or journeymen. Shit, the Chiefs wouldn't be getting jack-fuck if Reid weren't the coach; Smith's just hanging on to some coattails and enjoying the ride.
That'll all change with Mahomes, though. Once he's behind Center and starts piling up the wins while simultaneously feeding the sports shows highlight-worthy throws on the regs, KC will finally be let in to the VIP room for the first time in decades.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:49 PM 08-27-2017

The NFL gives no love to losers or journeymen. Shit, the Chiefs wouldn't be getting jack-**** if Reid weren't the coach; Smith's just hanging on to some coattails and enjoying the ride.
That'll all change with Mahomes, though. Once he's behind Center and starts piling up the wins while simultaneously feeding the sports shows highlight-worthy throws on the regs, KC will finally be let in to the VIP room for the first time in decades.
I agree, but the fact that the Broncos are always trying to get the best QB possible, either by drafting (many teams swing and miss, just look at the Browns, but, finally it looks like Kizer is a keeper) or by FA, the Broncos are always trying to find or develop great QBs. As for Siemian, he had a respectable season last year and needs to continue to improve this year. Lynch may end up being a miss but I respect the fact that Elway is trying to draft a franchise QB. Sloter has been a nice surprise and who knows about Kelly? But Elway is trying to find a viable NFL franchise QB and he's not afraid to draft or use FA to find that QB.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 07:56 PM 08-27-2017

The NFL gives no love to losers or journeymen. Shit, the Chiefs wouldn't be getting jack-**** if Reid weren't the coach; Smith's just hanging on to some coattails and enjoying the ride.
You guys would know aboout needing to hit on a QB in the draft. I was in HS last time you even tried to draft a QB in the 1st.

Too bad for you the bolded part is at least a year off.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:57 PM 08-27-2017
I agree, but the fact that the Broncos are always trying to get the best QB possible, either by drafting (many teams swing and miss, just look at the Browns, but, finally it looks like Kizer is a keeper) or by FA, the Broncos are always trying to find or develop great QBs. As for Siemian, he had a respectable season last year and needs to continue to improve this year. Lynch may end up being a miss but I respect the fact that Elway is trying to draft a franchise QB. Sloter has been a nice surprise and who knows about Kelly? But Elway is trying to find a viable NFL franchise QB and he's not afraid to draft or use FA to find that QB.
I already know how all this ends. Elway continues to drink heavily and draft shitty players while his whole plan is to out bid every other team next year to land Kirk Cousins. And everybody will call him a HOF General manager.

Because Chiefs.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:58 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
I already know how all this ends. Elway continues to drink heavily and draft shitty players while his whole plan is to out bid every other team next year to land Kirk Cousins. And everybody will call him a HOF General manager.

Because Chiefs.
Sounds awesome...
[Reply]
New World Order 07:59 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
You guys would know aboout needing to hit on a QB in the draft. I was in HS last time you even tried to draft a QB in the 1st.

Too bad for you the bolded part is at least a year off.

Name a qb drafted by Denver that was a success.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:00 PM 08-27-2017
BTW gang.

Garret Bolles had a clean game, didn't give up any sacks and was a force in the run game.

Once they finally replace Garcia with Barbre our OL should be fine and give Trevor time to sling it. He was attacking downfield last night and has great touch. I saw alice trying to throw and he was terrible, Mahommmes had a couple nice throws but I can see why they are going to sit him at least a year.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:01 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Name a qb drafted by Denver that was a success.
Define success... that's a rather loose term, so surely you have some walls around your expectation of success.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:01 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Define success.

A qb that was good.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:02 PM 08-27-2017
Sounds awesome...
Oh, and I forgot the best part, Chiefs trade Smith to the Browns for a 5th and Mahomes gets a career ending spinal injury.

Because Chiefs.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:02 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:

Because Chiefs.
How many SB's have drafting all those starters netted you guys?
[Reply]
New World Order 08:02 PM 08-27-2017

Elway seems to hit it out of the park with these qb draft picks.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:02 PM 08-27-2017
Sounds awesome...
Especially the drinking part. He must have learned that from Bowlen, because scotch. Scotch, scotch, scotch... Ron Burgundy understands...
[Reply]
Page 1033 of 4822
« First < 33533933983102310291030103110321033 103410351036103710431083113315332033 > Last »
Up