Hammock Parties 02:46 PM 08-04-2022
I love it.

Tonight. 6pm.

The Franchise presented by GEHA returns ⏰ pic.twitter.com/zDyWuTnrSO

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) August 4, 2022

[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:16 PM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
It touches your heart because it puts you up close and personal with the team. Just amazing! You are right there with them!
The team’s vibe on the sidelines is so spectacular. There’s so much to like about each and every one of them.

Definitely seemed very different from where they were against SF. This team
was loose and battle tested and knew exactly what it would take to win.

Just the most pure form of joy to watch.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:19 PM 03-03-2023
I'm so happy right now. Don't even have any popcorn. Don't care.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:49 PM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The team’s vibe on the sidelines is so spectacular. There’s so much to like about each and every one of them.

Just the most pure form of joy to watch.
You are so correct! It's like DEFEAT was NOT an option! The sideline motivation was fluid through out the entire game! Guess what? It paid off! That moment when Patrick wanted to make sure Skyy got his TD ball was incredible! The rookie got lost after his TD in his emotions (as expected) but Pat wanted to make sure he got that TD ball! "Hey keep that ball, keep that ball! I got you baby!" THAT is a MFing LEADER! He knew the importance of what that TD ball would mean to him later! What a team WE have in KAN SAS CITY! Just WOW! :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:52 PM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This reminds me a lot of the Cowboys dynasty.

It's why Jimmy guaranteed victory over the 49ers. He knew they would win. They just had to lay the cards on the table on gameday. They were that damn good.

That's where we are now with Reid and Mahomes and Kelce. 17-3 and the three were by the slimmest of margins due to rookie mistakes and/or uncharacteristic turnovers.

We hold the trump cards, and most gamedays, it's just a matter of laying them down. The hand gets even stronger next year with the rookies gaining experience. We are overdue for some postseason beatdowns. THEY'RE COMING.

[Reply]
C-Mac 11:59 PM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
WOW!!! That was absolutely amazing! Nothing like being a grown ass man sitting in my living room crying. This is the greatest time to be alive! Love you all!
Couldn’t have said it any better! :-)
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 12:29 AM 03-04-2023
This episode brought to by the letter mvp the word more and Hell Yeah. Great show also Carlos dunlap is now hall of fame maybe not first ballot but he will be in there.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:04 AM 03-04-2023
I was unaware that we’ve got the most wins of any franchise over a 5-year stretch. Maybe we had a little boost with the extra game these last two seasons, but that is still pretty incredible.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:26 AM 03-04-2023
Pacheco hyping the team up on the sideline was fun. I think a rookie doing that wouldn't resonate if he wasn't so well liked and if the team wasn't so tight as a unit.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:28 AM 03-04-2023
Justin Watson pumping up Skyy and KT.

What a great addition by Bart.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:43 PM 03-04-2023
That was amazing. I've been waiting in excited anticipation for this. It seemed like it took forever but man, it was so worth it. This is the best one yet, I think even better than the one after the first SB. It's not often that I feel overwhelming emotion wash over me while watching a movie, but this one got me. I love seeing the players range of emotions throughout the game, the music, hearing the players and coaches talking on the sideline and in the game, all of it. It's just so well done.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:45 PM 03-04-2023
The Episode during the Cinci game were pretty epic aswell. The camera angles capturing the emotions at the end and then the confetti dropping was just sensational. This will go down in history as one of the greatest sports series EVER!!. Imagine the Bulls during Jordan's day having this? It's Incredible to witness.
[Reply]
JPH83 04:24 PM 03-04-2023
I'll be honest, watching this made me feel so weirdly proud. I guess it's kinda stupid, I didn't do anything, i live thousands of misses away. It's just something about that group. They're not just great players, they just seem like great, great dudes. Just everything you want in guys that represent your team. Top to bottom, just f***ing outstanding people. I'm so glad seeing them cut loose at the parade and just look like they're having so much fun.
[Reply]
scho63 02:24 PM 03-05-2023
Binge watched 13 episodes yesterday and today and it's fantastic! I love the production quality, the back stories on players, and some little tidbits of knowledge that get missed.

I'm saving the last one hour episode for tonight after the golf is over.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:29 PM 06-11-2023
Has anyone heard if The Franchise will be back again next season? It's been a great show. I assume that it's coming back. But now they're doing a show called work to win and have currently released 2 episodes. I just hope that it's in addition to instead of to replace The Franchise. But I just have no idea.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 05:35 PM 06-11-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Has anyone heard if The Franchise will be back again next season? It's been a great show. I assume that it's coming back. But now they're doing a show called work to win and have currently released 2 episodes. I just hope that it's in addition to instead of to replace The Franchise. But I just have no idea.
The show isn’t new. They had it last year as well.

Working to win. Is about FA. The drsft and OTAs
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up