ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 24
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka
Tribal Warfare 07:40 AM 04-07-2023

[Reply]
Bowser 04:11 PM 09-05-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Gave this a go. Just kind of dull so far, does it get better? I think Andor spoiled me as everything else Star Wars just feels so similar.
Andor is far superior, no doubt. This is entertaining, and good for a nostalgia blast to see these characters in live action. It's definitely better than Obi-Wan (sans Vader duel at the end) and BoBF. I haven't been bored with it yet.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:28 PM 09-05-2023
Interesting ending to E4.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:14 PM 09-06-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Interesting ending to E4.
Oh for sure....best episode yet.

Does anyone know how many episodes are in total, 8?
[Reply]
Bowser 07:48 PM 09-06-2023
That was good. Very curious where they take it now.

And yes, there are eight episodes.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:36 PM 09-06-2023
I really like this show.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:51 PM 09-06-2023
That was a really damn good episode. Things were much less stonefaced and boring. Still the same stoicism, but with a little charisma.

Action was really good. Nothing was too forced.

Really good stuff. It's hitting its stride.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:54 AM 09-07-2023
My Ezra theory was wrong, not sure what the black dust was, but I'm thrilled that all the major players are still alive on the show. I'm a really big fan of the blonde haired girl, I like her menacing tone and counter to Sabine. Every episode that goes by makes me sad that Ray Stevenson died, that character deserves a badass send off, hopefully sacrificing himself for his padawan or Ahsoka, but it'll be sad if they don't kill off the character and we'll never get to see him again with Ray playing him. Best episode yet for sure, brings back the mystery and suspense of Jedi tactics and ethos and ends on a great cliffhanger where I just want next week to get here. Great job with this show so far.
[Reply]
Fish 09:37 AM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Spoiler!
:-)... welp...

[Reply]
Buehler445 12:42 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
My Ezra theory was wrong, not sure what the black dust was, but I'm thrilled that all the major players are still alive on the show. I'm a really big fan of the blonde haired girl, I like her menacing tone and counter to Sabine. Every episode that goes by makes me sad that Ray Stevenson died, that character deserves a badass send off, hopefully sacrificing himself for his padawan or Ahsoka, but it'll be sad if they don't kill off the character and we'll never get to see him again with Ray playing him. Best episode yet for sure, brings back the mystery and suspense of Jedi tactics and ethos and ends on a great cliffhanger where I just want next week to get here. Great job with this show so far.
I meant to post it last night. Fucking Stevenson is awesome. He was REALLY good in this episode. He was probably the best performance in the episode.

Like you, I hope we get a good conclusion to the character and hopefully some more Ahsoka.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:57 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)... welp...

You know, if a couple of things would have just twisted a LITLLE different, I think it could have been on the verge of happening! Haha
[Reply]
Fish 07:50 PM 09-07-2023
And once again, bratty Sabine fucks everything up. Sacrificing countless people with her selfish bullshit.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:43 PM 09-07-2023
And once again, bratty Sabine fucks everything up. Sacrificing countless people with her selfish bullshit.
And Ahsoka knew she'd do it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:02 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
And Ahsoka knew she'd do it.
Good on Filoni for being willing to make a fan favorite character a REALLY flawed one.

Because people really like Sabine and there are so many 'girlboss!' traps that they could've fallen into here. But they've lined out a character sketch for Sabine and she's played true to the form of that character.

Yeah, Ahsoka knew she'd do it - we ALL knew that she'd do it. Because she's a an immature and emotionally driven character. She always has been and they're sticking to that.

Good for them.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:04 PM 09-08-2023
Not sure how Snips ended up where she did, but I'm intrigued.

Sabers fights are on POINT. Filoni knows how to set up and film an action scene. And the droid fight was great.

Loved the bait and switch with the force grab/gauntlet.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:06 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Good on Filoni for being willing to make a fan favorite character a REALLY flawed one.

Because people really like Sabine and there are so many 'girlboss!' traps that they could've fallen into here. But they've lined out a character sketch for Sabine and she's played true to the form of that character.

Yeah, Ahsoka knew she'd do it - we ALL knew that she'd do it. Because she's a an immature and emotionally driven character. She always has been and they're sticking to that.

Good for them.
Yes. Excellent writing that has me wanting more.

If Lucasfilm had done something INTERESTING like this with Rey we'd have all gone bonkers. Should have had her ally with Kylo at the end of The Last Jedi.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 24
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up