ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 24
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka
Tribal Warfare 07:40 AM 04-07-2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:56 PM 08-23-2023
Yeah but they also spelled out that she's basically the least force sensitive padawan...EVER.

I didn't have a problem with it.

The show definitely has my attention and I'm really interested in who the leftover inquisitor is.

MORE CHOPPER :-)
[Reply]
trndobrd 10:08 PM 08-23-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Ray Stevenson calling her Ahsoka's apprentice and then Wren called Tano master.
I find your lack of faith in Filoni disturbing. Seriously, same reaction I had. But I was making an incorrect assumption. Do yourself a favor and watch the rest.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:11 PM 08-23-2023
[
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
I find your lack of faith in Filoni disturbing. Seriously, same reaction I had. But I was making an incorrect assumption. Do yourself a favor and watch the rest.
First thing I thought it was Kathleen Kennedy propaganda with the narrative change
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:15 PM 08-23-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
[

First thing I thought was Kathleen Kennedy propaganda with the narrative change
She literally got stabbed in the gut being a n00b with her lightsaber.

This isn't a Mary Sue situation. And thank god.

You can give the character a little leeway. She's a fucking Mandalorian. She has combat skills but absolutely no ability to use the force beyond that right now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:18 PM 08-23-2023
I'll also remind you that she is a dumbass hothead who literally fucked everything up in the first episode all by herself.

No, this is not pink haired Rey.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:52 AM 08-24-2023
I watched the first episode. I was entertained. I found the lead characters to be interesting and the storyline to be compelling. I noticed that all of the leads seem to be female but there doesn't seem to be a bunch of grrl pwr bullshit going around. They have strengths and weaknesses. I'll watch the next episode.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:26 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
This bummed me out. Dude looked like a badass in the trailer.
Didn't know who this guy was, but yeah - he's awesome in the show.

That's gonna be a tough loss. Not knowing how the season will go, if he survives it, they'll have to re-cast that part. The character is just too good.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:11 AM 08-24-2023
Really enjoyed the first 2 episodes. Can't wait for more.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:37 PM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Wow! Hope this doesn't **** with future projects.

That sucks.

Dude was great opposite Kevin Kidd in Rome.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:56 PM 08-24-2023
Round of applause for Rosario Dawson playing Ahsoka and Katee Sackhoff playing Bo-Katan in how both of those actresses have portrayed their characters, and how closely they've nailed the roles to the characters portrayed in Clone Wars down to the nuanced facial reactions. It's been fun to watch so far.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 PM 08-25-2023

[Reply]
stumppy 06:22 AM 08-26-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Round of applause for Rosario Dawson playing Ahsoka and Katee Sackhoff playing Bo-Katan in how both of those actresses have portrayed their characters, and how closely they've nailed the roles to the characters portrayed in Clone Wars down to the nuanced facial reactions. It's been fun to watch so far.
:-)
[Reply]
trndobrd 07:33 AM 08-26-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'll also remind you that she is a dumbass hothead who literally ****ed everything up in the first episode all by herself.

No, this is not pink haired Rey.
She also trained with Kanan Jarrus learning to use the Dark Saber, and defeated Gar Saxon...Still got stuck by a Padawan.

Looking forward to a rematch when Sabine is more focused and has her Mandalorian armor and gear.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 08-26-2023
also i swear to god i saw the Falcon or the Outrider in the docking bay of Home One.....it looked VERY Corellian, whatever it was
[Reply]
Bowser 09:44 AM 08-26-2023
It never even registered that the actress playing Hera Syndulla is married to Ewan McGregor in real life

[Reply]
Page 4 of 24
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up