ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 24
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka
Tribal Warfare 07:40 AM 04-07-2023

[Reply]
dlphg9 06:41 PM 09-20-2023
I really don't like the girl that plays Sabine. Shes the weakest actor/actress on the show. She just seems like she is acting.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 06:49 PM 09-20-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I really don't like the girl that plays Sabine. Shes the weakest actor/actress on the show. She just seems like she is acting.
Agree
[Reply]
Bowser 07:18 PM 09-20-2023
For a minute I thought Thrawn had him an army of Death Troopers.

Now I really wish Thrawn had him an army of Death Troopers.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:19 PM 09-20-2023
And props to Lars Mikkelsen for coming as close to nailing an animated character in real life as humanly possible.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:16 PM 09-20-2023

[Reply]
Buehler445 08:23 PM 09-20-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Ah, I see you and I watch the same dork videos.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:06 PM 09-20-2023
Wow I loved that episode...man that hit it for me. I like the Sabine actress...not sure the hate. She looks like her too. Man Lars looks great and the Ezra actor I can see it. Hope they hit it out of the park to end this season. I'm giddy as a big clone wars and rebels fan.

https://twitter.com/RaFe_Tano/status...RAFd9Yq_A&s=19
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:26 PM 09-20-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Wow I loved that episode...man that hit it for me. I like the Sabine actress...not sure the hate. She looks like her too. Man Lars looks great and the Ezra actor I can see it. Hope they hit it out of the park to end this season. I'm giddy as a big clone wars and rebels fan.

https://twitter.com/RaFe_Tano/status...RAFd9Yq_A&s=19
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:55 PM 09-20-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I would call them furless ewoks with shells. Pretty sure I see where this is going.
It was the same kind of introduction scene. It felt very similar as I was watching it. Leia meets the ewoks ....
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:41 AM 09-21-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Spoiler!
That would be pretty cool
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:06 AM 09-21-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
Hayden Christensen was poorly served by Star Wars. He was widely criticized for his "whiny" Anakin, but I think he gave Lucas exactly what he wanted.
Yeah, he was too whiny but he still cant act at the level needed for the role.

He sucks as an actor. Supposedly Brad Pitt read for the role. Could you imagine what an actor of his caliber could have done with the role?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:58 PM 09-21-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yeah, he was too whiny but he still cant act at the level needed for the role.

He sucks as an actor. Supposedly Brad Pitt read for the role. Could you imagine what an actor of his caliber could have done with the role?
He can act at the level, I don't think he was given the chance.

I would die happy if they go back to make a live action adaptation of clone wars.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:02 PM 09-21-2023
I'm trying to watch The Clone Wars - I think it kinda sucks.

Should I just give up and watch Rebels?

Really nicely done animation but the story is just so shallow.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:13 PM 09-21-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm trying to watch The Clone Wars - I think it kinda sucks.

Should I just give up and watch Rebels?

Really nicely done animation but the story is just so shallow.
I could never get into Clone Wars, mainly because I had so much contempt for Anakin's character after those godawful movies.

Loved Rebels, though.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:17 PM 09-21-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I could never get into Clone Wars, mainly because I had so much contempt for Anakin's character after those godawful movies.

Loved Rebels, though.
And I think that's my issue as well.

I suspect the draw of Clone Wars would be to see Anakin kicking ass and maybe see glimpses of his descent.

But...I don't care. I don't like him. I know he was capable of kicking ass - that was kinda the point.

And ultimately that's why I'm just so pissed off at how they fumbled Obi-Wan as hard as they did. Such a great great character and Disney stepped on their dicks and made him a sidekick in his own show. And had TCW been more focused on him than Anakin, I would've enjoyed it more (though what development arc would there have really been?).

There's just not much meat on the bones for me.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 24
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up