ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 112
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:28 AM 05-02-2022

Clemson WR Justyn Ross is signing with the #Chiefs to their 90-man roster, per source.

Ross led the ACC in receiving as a freshman in 2018, ranked fifth nationally with 21.7 YPC and was second in receiving touchdowns. He also stands 6-3, 210 pounds. High quality addition for

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:34 PM 03-21-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Elite punter set ups
3rd and 5….. what hash do you want to punt from?
[Reply]
Hoover 09:50 PM 03-21-2023
This reminds me of Jon Baldwin running at night before the season…
[Reply]
Bump 10:30 PM 03-21-2023
videos like that are kinda dumb. A guy who wants to be a pro athlete is running up an incline in the offseason! Just once though
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:53 AM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Are we sure that wasn’t Clay?
Well, he didn't have his shirt fashioned into a bra in the front and didn't resemble Richard Simmons trying to get away from a mob of old ladies. I'd say it is a pretty safe bet that that isn't Clay.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:20 AM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
videos like that are kinda dumb. A guy who wants to be a pro athlete is running up an incline in the offseason! Just once though
Well he didn't get injured doing it so that's progress in some ways.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:27 AM 03-22-2023
This dude has played 10 games in 3 years and some think he's going to be a legit contributor.
[Reply]
TEX 07:31 AM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
This dude has played 10 games in 3 years and some think he's going to be a legit contributor.
Exactly. And if he played for a division rival, most of the same folks would call him a broke dick. But I guess that's how it's supposed to work.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:37 AM 03-22-2023
Tyreek Hill ran up a hill in the offseason then got traded away after helping us win just one super bowl. No fucking thanks. Discard this trash.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:48 AM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Him running up hill though is a pretty good sign his stress fracture in his foot is behind him. At least if his was anything like mine.
Thats the point. Up hill with his injury is tough. Who cares if he's a broke dick? He cant play, he's not making the team. We are not out any real money, no wasted cap. It's a good bet to make.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 09:16 AM 03-22-2023
That's the great part though...if he defies the odds and becomes a contributor, we get to drink the tears of all the salty bitch fans throughout the league that think everything is purposely "scripted" in our favor. These are the "good ole days" and we are in them! Enjoy it....and if he doesn't pan out, no biggie. We're into him for peanuts. It's like Thanos said. Stop seeing the world for what it is and start seeing it for what it can be (or something close to that).
[Reply]
New World Order 09:58 AM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
That's the great part though...if he defies the odds and becomes a contributor, we get to drink the tears of all the salty bitch fans throughout the league that think everything is purposely "scripted" in our favor. These are the "good ole days" and we are in them! Enjoy it....and if he doesn't pan out, no biggie. We're into him for peanuts. It's like Thanos said. Stop seeing the world for what it is and start seeing it for what it can be (or something close to that).
I'm just hoping we're not put in a position where this guy actually sees playing time.
[Reply]
Warpaint69 10:28 AM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
I guess I see it differently. Dudes putting in work and putting that surgically repaired foot to the test. Got to be healthy and available to start with, then you let the cards fall how they may in the competition of the offseason. I feel like to keep the championship runs coming, a few of these guys you buy low on have to contribute along the way.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:00 AM 03-22-2023
Rick Burkholter deserves a statue if Justyn Ross is sble to contribute to this team in a meaningful way.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:32 AM 03-22-2023
I'm just hoping we're not put in a position where this guy actually sees playing time.
Why?

Are we ignoring how good he was as a Fr and So? Do 1,865 yards and 17 TDs on a team with Tee Higgins suck (He outpaced Higgins in yards with 1k as a Fr)? Are we ignoring the fact he impressed Mahomes in mini-camp before he had to have surgery on his foot?

I mean, he's really only had one major injury, the stress fracture in his foot that he tried to play through in 2021 and affected his running in pre-draft. I can't fault him for a congenital defect that needed correction, it isn't his fault and it's not him being a "brokedick." Based on his ability on the field, he probably would have been a day 2 pick at worst. You guys act like he's some player from the University of Guam that has no business being in the league.

All it really comes down to is if they were able to truly fix the stress fracture in his foot. If so, he's going to make this team and he's going to play.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:35 AM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Why?

Are we ignoring how good he was as a Fr and So? Do 1,865 yards and 17 TDs on a team with Tee Higgins suck (He outpaced Higgins in yards with 1k as a Fr)? Are we ignoring the fact he impressed Mahomes in mini-camp before he had to have surgery on his foot?

I mean, he's really only had one major injury, the stress fracture in his foot that he tried to play through in 2021 and affected his running in pre-draft. I can't fault him for a congenital defect that needed correction, it isn't his fault and it's not him being a "brokedick." Based on his ability on the field, he probably would have been a day 2 pick at worst. You guys act like he's some player from the University of Guam that has no business being in the league.

All it really comes down to is if they were able to truly fix the stress fracture in his foot. If so, he's going to make this team and he's going to play.
They wouldn’t be having him run those uphill sprints unless the stress fracture was fully healed.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 112
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Up