ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 112
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:28 AM 05-02-2022

Clemson WR Justyn Ross is signing with the #Chiefs to their 90-man roster, per source.

Ross led the ACC in receiving as a freshman in 2018, ranked fifth nationally with 21.7 YPC and was second in receiving touchdowns. He also stands 6-3, 210 pounds. High quality addition for

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:10 PM 05-02-2022
Did everyone just go full retard? The chiefs have the best medical staff in the league. Rick Burkholder knows what he is doing. No way would they sign off if he wasn’t healthy
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:14 PM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
That goes for nearly any player. No way he's seeing a field without passing an extensive amount of tests.
Different for him way more risk
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 09:16 PM 05-02-2022
Should be easy to redshirt him a year if need be, happy he’s getting his chance and especially happy it’s with us.
[Reply]
Bump 09:26 PM 05-02-2022
if he can stay healthy you'd think his odds of making the roster would be solid
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:34 PM 05-02-2022
Give him a year to recover. If this dude has a chance to get back to 100% healthy paired with Skyy Moore for the foreseeable future...gosh damn!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:45 PM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
The injury situation is absolutely frightening. Talent? Yeah but I don't really want to watch a kid go paraplegic on the field.
I get that. I saw my football savior run a QB sneak and his knee was on the other side of his leg. 70+ years and no one has ever been injured on that play.

Every single play in the NFL could possibly lead to that outcome. A head has this angle and another body collides, but it’s his decision, not ours.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:45 PM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Will you all chill out with these insane expectations. Was the kid a really good wr absolutely. The real deal is his injury history is very concerning. One wrong hit and he could be done.
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
The injury situation is absolutely frightening. Talent? Yeah but I don't really want to watch a kid go paraplegic on the field.
I don't want to watch that either but I think you have to consider what he wants. Most people in his situation might just hang them up and not take the risk. He's out there begging for his shot. If he wants it and he's willing to take the risk, let him. The flip side he has to realize is that, by giving him that shot, nobody is going to feel bad for him if things go bad.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:01 PM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Hot Take: If Ross is healthy, he will have better career than Skyy Moore
No he won't
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:07 PM 05-02-2022
Hit or miss, the only sure thing is that Veach swung for the fences yet again here... and thats all anyone can ask

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pros-cons...191153556.html
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:44 AM 05-03-2022
Our new Josh Gordon.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 05:46 AM 05-03-2022
Highest PFF graded seasons by a Clemson WR since 2014

�� Justyn Ross (’18): 91.4
�� Mike Williams (’16): 91.3
�� Tee Higgins (’19): 90.5
[Reply]
In58men 06:18 AM 05-03-2022
Knowing we have Juju, MVS, Hardman and Skyy, I really have to pump the brakes on Ross. I don’t expect to see much this season. Just let him learn the playbook and have him active in practice getting some reps in with Henne/Mahomes. I wouldn’t play him this season, no need to rush him in.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 06:50 AM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Knowing we have Juju, MVS, Hardman and Skyy, I really have to pump the brakes on Ross. I don’t expect to see much this season. Just let him learn the playbook and have him active in practice getting some reps in with Henne/Mahomes. I wouldn’t play him this season, no need to rush him in.
I dont really think its about him learning the playbook. Hes got all the talent and skills to be a star. Its about whether or not he can recover from past injuries to recapture that magic, and then stay on the field. Two huge obstacles for the kid to overcome.
[Reply]
In58men 07:03 AM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
I dont really think its about him learning the playbook. Hes got all the talent and skills to be a star. Its about whether or not he can recover from past injuries to recapture that magic, and then stay on the field. Two huge obstacles for the kid to overcome.
It’s not about the playbook per-say, but having him take off the season to learn it is just an added bonus.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:12 AM 05-03-2022
Take a year off? How many years off does someone need? He's cleared and ready to go now. He is what he is. A potentially never the same wr hoping to recapture his former glory. If he does that would be amazing, but it very rarely ever happens. His body just hasn't been up to the task and that's not his fault.

Hoping for the best but I'm not predicting much. He lasted this long as an UDFA, I assume he'll last after cuts long enough to hit the practice squad if they want him to. There's a lot of wr's on this team already. He has youth as his main advantage over the others. I just want the best and healthiest 6 wr's to make the team, bonus if they're younger and can finally knock out the Gordons, Dieters, etc we've had on the team.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 112
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up