ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 234 of 256
« First < 134184224230231232233234 235236237238244 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:19 AM 11-05-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Bought that game immediately! :-)
What do you think of it? I've heard it nails the 80's Robocop vibe.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:48 PM 11-05-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
What do you think of it? I've heard it nails the 80's Robocop vibe.
I LOVE it and yes it grabs those 80's vibes incredibly well! It is not a Grade A game but it is a serious Grade AA for sure! Very glad I purchased it :-)
It took me a short to get used to the adaptive triggers on PS5 but damn, how well it works!
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:51 PM 11-07-2023
finished the remastered Dead Space today. Didnt draw me in quickly, but once I got through a few chapters I was hooked. Really enjoyed it.
[Reply]
Otter 04:34 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
finished the remastered Dead Space today. Didnt draw me in quickly, but once I got through a few chapters I was hooked. Really enjoyed it.

The 2nd Dead Space is 99.9% as good. Try Bioshock if you haven't already as well.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:00 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by Otter:
The 2nd Dead Space is 99.9% as good. Try Bioshock if you haven't already as well.

Oh yeah. Bioshock is my 2nd favorite all time (behind last of us)
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:01 PM 11-07-2023
Oh yeah. Bioshock is my 2nd favorite all time (behind last of us)

And to add: I think I heard they were doing a remake of system shock!
[Reply]
Stryker 08:07 PM 11-07-2023
And to add: I think I heard they were doing a remake of system shock!
Been out and yes, it is good too! You will LOVE it! Beautiful remake!
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:45 AM 11-14-2023
Started the Callisto Project, as it was a PS Plus freebie. Great graphics, and good storyline.

Liking it so far....
[Reply]
DC.chief 03:57 PM 11-14-2023
I’m surprised I haven’t seen anyone bring up Remnant 2 in here. If a souls like game with guns sounds interesting to you then I highly suggest giving it a shot.

It’s on a steam sale right now too actually since the new DLC dropped today.

It’s my GOTY personally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Otter 06:14 PM 11-14-2023
If you're a fan of the Assassin's Creed franchise Dishonored I & II are on sale right now on Steam for about $3 each for their anniversary release date until Nov 21st.

Absolute steal for such good games of the class.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:02 PM 11-15-2023
Originally Posted by DC.chief:
I’m surprised I haven’t seen anyone bring up Remnant 2 in here. If a souls like game with guns sounds interesting to you then I highly suggest giving it a shot.

It’s my GOTY personally

I really tried to like it, I'm not a souls like fan though and it got boring after beating the game once.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:12 PM 11-23-2023
What are everyone’s thoughts on the new PS+ tiers and price hikes?

I find myself a bit indecisive on what to do. My subscription just lapsed earlier this month. I had Days Gone and Uncharted 4 downloaded thanks to PS+, but as you know, when your subscription lapses, you no longer have access to those games.

I’m wondering if I should just renew the lowest tier to get access to Days Gone and Uncharted 4 again or if I should just go with the PS Extra tier to gain access to more games I’d like to play in the future like the Spider-Man games, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Horizon Forbidden West, and I think I saw Ghost of Tsushima on Extra as well.

I don’t have a chance to play very much anymore so perhaps it’d be best to skip the subscription altogether and just wait for the title to hit that $8-20 sweet spot as I typically do..
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:17 PM 11-23-2023
Oh, and concerning not renewing.. Elden Ring is on sale for $20 right now. I haven’t played it and also have no experience with Dark Souls games.

What’s CP’s temperature on Elden Ring? The people on Reddit talk about it like it’s one of the best games of all time, but they’re a bunch of dipshits and I don’t often agree with their tastes on movies, books, etc.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 09:51 PM 11-23-2023
Mine is up in December and I'm really on the fence. I only play online sporadically so it's hard to justify. I might let it lapse and then see if it gets in the way of anything I want to do.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:28 AM 11-24-2023
Originally Posted by DC.chief:

It’s my GOTY personally

im one of those that cant play 2 before 1........so I bought 1 yesterday on PSN for 15 bucks. We'll see how it goes!
[Reply]
Page 234 of 256
« First < 134184224230231232233234 235236237238244 > Last »
Up