Page 36 of 37
« First < 263233343536 37 >
Media Center>Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Hammock Parties 01:46 PM 12-10-2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

*NERDGASM*

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:48 AM 05-17-2010
Well, it's nice that somebody acknowledged what a piece of shit Crystal Skull was. I actually didn't even think he was the biggest problem in the movie. I think it starts with the plot, which was kinda dumb. I saw it in the theater and I think I wanted to like it so much that I just did...then I got the DVD and realized that no matter how much I wanted it to be good, it was just not.
[Reply]
Bane 05:51 AM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Well, it's nice that somebody acknowledged what a piece of shit Crystal Skull was. I actually didn't even think he was the biggest problem in the movie. I think it starts with the plot, which was kinda dumb. I saw it in the theater and I think I wanted to like it so much that I just did...then I got the DVD and realized that no matter how much I wanted it to be good, it was just not.
Agreed. I guess the next thing coming is the prequel.:-)
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 10:14 AM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
what mommy issue are you speaking of?
“Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother. She’s an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren’t my mother, as sick as that sounds.”
-Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen star Shia LaBeouf talking about his mom, Shayna, to Playboy magazine.

I think that's the "mommy issue" in reference.
[Reply]
morphius 11:10 AM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by bane_58:
Agreed. I guess the next thing coming is the prequel.:-)
Nope, time for a reboot! ugh.
[Reply]
DMAC 12:22 PM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn:
“Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother. She’s an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren’t my mother, as sick as that sounds.”
-Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen star Shia LaBeouf talking about his mom, Shayna, to Playboy magazine.

Uhhhhhhhh :-)
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 12:32 PM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by DMAC:
Uhhhhhhhh :-)
Exactly.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:02 PM 05-17-2010
Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn:

Post is worthless without...
[Reply]
DMAC 02:47 PM 05-17-2010
No...trust me, dont do it. I looked. I advise you dont.
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 03:19 PM 05-17-2010
Alright... but you asked for it...

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:20 PM 05-17-2010
What...the... :-)
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 08:32 AM 05-18-2010
Yeah.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:48 PM 06-29-2011
heh

Harrison Ford calls Shia LaBeouf a '****king idiot' for criticising Indiana Jones

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/ha...g-idiot/220914

Harrison Ford has called his Indiana Jones co-star Shia LaBeouf a "fucking idiot" for publicly criticising the movie.

The pair appeared together in latter-day sequel Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull, but LaBeouf later spoke out against the film, saying he and director Steven Spielberg "dropped the ball".

Now Ford has lambasted his screen son for his comments. He told Details: "I think he was a fucking idiot. As an actor, I think it's my obligation to support the film without making a complete ass of myself. Shia is ambitious, attentive, and talented - and he’s learning how to deal with a situation which is very unique and difficult."

After poor critical reception to the film, LaBeouf said last May: "I feel like I dropped the ball on the legacy that people loved and cherished. I have a relationship with Steven that supersedes our business work. And believe me, I talk to him often enough to know that I'm not out of line. And I would never disrespect the man. But when you drop the ball you drop the ball."

He continued: "You get to monkey-swinging and things like that and you can blame it on the writer and you can blame it on Steven. But the actor's job is to make it come alive and make it work, and I couldn't do it. So that's my fault.”

LaBeouf recently claimed that the current Transformers: Dark Of The Moon would be his final outing in the monster robot franchise
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:57 PM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
heh

Harrison Ford calls Shia LaBeouf a '****king idiot' for criticising Indiana Jones

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/ha...g-idiot/220914

Harrison Ford has called his Indiana Jones co-star Shia LaBeouf a "****ing idiot" for publicly criticising the movie.

The pair appeared together in latter-day sequel Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull, but LaBeouf later spoke out against the film, saying he and director Steven Spielberg "dropped the ball".

Now Ford has lambasted his screen son for his comments. He told Details: "I think he was a ****ing idiot. As an actor, I think it's my obligation to support the film without making a complete ass of myself. Shia is ambitious, attentive, and talented - and he’s learning how to deal with a situation which is very unique and difficult."

After poor critical reception to the film, LaBeouf said last May: "I feel like I dropped the ball on the legacy that people loved and cherished. I have a relationship with Steven that supersedes our business work. And believe me, I talk to him often enough to know that I'm not out of line. And I would never disrespect the man. But when you drop the ball you drop the ball."

He continued: "You get to monkey-swinging and things like that and you can blame it on the writer and you can blame it on Steven. But the actor's job is to make it come alive and make it work, and I couldn't do it. So that's my fault.”

LaBeouf recently claimed that the current Transformers: Dark Of The Moon would be his final outing in the monster robot franchise
Yeah, well.... Harrison was a ****ing idiot for doing the film. At least LaBeouf, and I hate the guy as much as anyone, stood up and took the blame.
[Reply]
DMAC 02:13 PM 06-29-2011
:-) just so bad
[Reply]
JD10367 03:45 PM 06-29-2011
Ford said, "As an actor, I think it's my obligation to support the film without making a complete ass of myself." In other words, you DO NOT BADMOUTH the film or the director or any part of it. Ford cashed his check, did his work, and did the dog-and-pony press junket without saying anything bad about the film. That's called being a professional. It's what kids like Shia and Megan Fox don't know yet. It's what Richard Dreyfuss did after "Jaws", which he now regrets. You do your job, you shut the fuck up, you don't burn bridges.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 37
« First < 263233343536 37 >
Up