« First < 232930313233 34353637 >
Media Center>Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Hammock Parties 01:46 PM 12-10-2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

*NERDGASM*

[Reply]
Frazod 10:28 PM 10-14-2008
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Speaking of Movies, they should've stopped at Matrix 1, i thought the trilogy looked sweet etc, but man they shit it all in the end imo
Amen to that. I own all three, but I'll never watch the second two again. Convoluted, pointless and silly. But they sure did make a shitload of money.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:30 PM 10-14-2008
Originally Posted by frazod:
Amen to that. I own all three, but I'll never watch the second two again. Convoluted, pointless and silly. But they sure did make a shitload of money.
I own the trilogy on HD-DVD which was a xmas gift and they all look amazing but i kept skipping on the 2nd and 3rd movies to the badass scenes just to see it in HD.:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:30 PM 10-14-2008
The Matrix was on one of the premium channels the other night. I can't believe how fucking cool that movie was and how the Wachowski Tranny's completely fucked up that "trilogy".

The original was a masterpiece.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 10:35 PM 10-14-2008
Speaking of Movies, they should've stopped at Matrix 1, i thought the trilogy looked sweet etc, but man they shit it all in the end imo
QFT

Went from alternative view of reality to Jesus Christ Superstar.
[Reply]
007 10:36 PM 10-14-2008
Completely agree. Matrix was perfect as it was.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:49 AM 10-15-2008
There are some sequels I never watched just because I heard such bad things about them that I didn't want my memory of the first film ruined. Alien 3 is an example. I know that the ship crashed, and Newt and Hicks are killed, and that Ripley dies in the end. Well, **** that. In my world, Ripley, Hicks and Newt returned to earth, got a fat settlement from the Company and lived happily ever after.

Ford and Connery riding off into the sunset at the end of Last Crusade works for me, and I don't think I need to have that screwed up. This movie just sounds lame. I really have no desire to see it.

And yes, Temple of Doom sucked balls. I didn't like it when I saw it in the theater and I still don't. That drop from the plane, down the side of the mountain, into the river just kind of set the tone for two hours of pointless dumbassery I'd just as soon have never experienced.

So I guess in my world, when it comes to Indiana Jones, there's just Raiders and Lost Crusade.
hahah...understood.

I hated, hated, hated Alien 3 when i first saw it. It was a complete F*ck you to the fanbase.

It has grown on me some, mainly because i can respect Finchers artistic sense, but its still a dreary, hard movie to watch.

Fincher has certainly bounced back nicely from that whole tragedy.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 08:57 AM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The Matrix was on one of the premium channels the other night. I can't believe how ****ing cool that movie was and how the Wachowski Tranny's completely ****ed up that "trilogy".

I also loved the second installment. It was a brilliant sci-fi/action movie. The third movie was sloppy and appeared to be nothing more than a way to tie up the loose ends from the first two.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:29 AM 10-15-2008
I can't believe how ****ing cool that movie was and how the Wachowski Tranny's completely ****ed up that "trilogy".
So did that dude ever get his operation?? I heard he never went through with it completely?

Whats the scuttlebutt in Hollywood about that?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:11 AM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
What? Where is this nameless site???
http://hdbits.org/index.php

Good luck finding someone with an invite... :-)

[Reply]
Bowser 12:41 PM 10-15-2008
Spider. Monkeys.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:45 PM 10-15-2008
Thank god Iron eagle V is just as good as the first
[Reply]
Valiant 12:47 PM 10-15-2008
The Matrix was on one of the premium channels the other night. I can't believe how ****ing cool that movie was and how the Wachowski Tranny's completely ****ed up that "trilogy".

That happens when they did not write it..
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:55 PM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Thank god Iron eagle V is just as good as the first
Heh. You said Iron Eagle...awesome...
[Reply]
007 01:59 PM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Heh. You said Iron Eagle...awesome...
Never say die!!!!
[Reply]
007 02:00 PM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
http://hdbits.org/index.php

Good luck finding someone with an invite... :-)

Typical.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 37
« First < 232930313233 34353637 >
Up