ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 26
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should Single Men Own Cat(s)?
BEAVER 12:01 PM 03-24-2023
This topic came up at the bar last night.

My take - Single guy owning a cat = Beta and should not happen.

There are some extenuating circumstances by which one might end up with a cat. Dead Wife, Girlfriend, Mom, Sister.

But if a single guy actually makes the effort to get a cat as a pet? Unacceptable.

I knew the final word could be found here on CP. This place is a bastion of what is right.
[Reply]
bdj23 11:54 AM 03-25-2023
I loathe cats, but I don't care if anyone else owns them.

Chihuahuas on the other hand need to be eradicated.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:18 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by BDj23:

If a non-shitty chihuahua exists, I've never encountered it. Nippy, bad tempered, hyper and with constant, piercing barks. I'd sooner have a rattlesnake as a pet. My idiot BIL and his wife have two of them. The only good thing I can say about either is that one of them doesn't suck quite as much as the other.

But as you say, to each their own. I wouldn't give a crap about these two, except that they bring them to the FIL's house for Christmas, and that really sucks.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:22 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by tooge:
We sort of adopted one that showed up on pur deck. It brings me dead moles from time to time amd lives outside. Were dog people but ive got no issues with cats. If i had to be an animal, a cat would be cool. Genetically engineered hunting machines.
All his life my uncle hated cats. Then one showed up on his deck and my aunt started feeding it. Over time he became attached to it, started letting it in the house, and eventually it became an exclusive indoor pet.

The right cat can win a hater over if given a chance.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:24 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
If a non-shitty chihuahua exists, I've never encountered it. Nippy, bad tempered, hyper and with constant, piercing barks. I'd sooner have a rattlesnake as a pet. My idiot BIL and his wife have two of them. The only good thing I can say about either is that one of them doesn't suck quite as much as the other.

But as you say, to each their own. I wouldn't give a crap about these two, except that they bring them to the FIL's house for Christmas, and that really sucks.
I've yet to meet a Pomeranian that didn't completely suck ass as well. My grandma had one named Peppy. Peppy Joe. Peppy Joe Montana. That was his name and I hated that dog. Just a constant raff raff raff raff raff bark at all times, fluffy stupid tail with shit caked to it. Nip at you for getting too close. Fuck that dog.

Cats > most little dogs. Get something decent sized or don't get a dog at all.
[Reply]
bdj23 12:32 PM 03-25-2023

A girl I dated in my 20s had one of those shitrats... it bit me several times. Instead of disciplining it she would reward its bad behavior with treats to calm it down.

Couple of years ago she posted a tear jerking update about it being flattened by a car. I laughed my ass off.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:34 PM 03-25-2023
A girl I dated in my 20s had one of those shitrats... it bit me several times. Instead of disciplining it she would reward its bad behavior with treats to calm it down.

Couple of years ago she posted a tear jerking update about it being flattened by a car. I laughed my ass off.
I wish I would have got to see my grandma's pom get flattened. Sadly he died of old age at like 15.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:39 PM 03-25-2023
Should single men own dogs that weigh less than 20 pounds?
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:55 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:

My daughter had a chihuahua chased off a doberman clear down the street. She wasn't afraid of nothing.

Sadly she took it to a friends house and let it down and her big dog bit her and killed her. My daughter tried to do cpr on Miyah for 20 minutes. Like losing a child for her. I baby sitted her for 6 months while she was trying get on her feet so I had a huge bond with her. Broke my heart.

I'll meet you down at the George Brett Statue if you think guys shouldn't own dogs that weigh less than 20 lbs and talk about it.
[Reply]
notorious 01:22 PM 03-25-2023

I've yet to meet a Pomeranian that didn't completely suck ass as well. My grandma had one named Peppy. Peppy Joe. Peppy Joe Montana. That was his name and I hated that dog. Just a constant raff raff raff raff raff bark at all times, fluffy stupid tail with shit caked to it. Nip at you for getting too close. **** that dog.

Cats > most little dogs. Get something decent sized or don't get a dog at all.

Not only are those fucking pieces of shit annoying, their owners treat them better than people.

Fuck every pocket dog to ever walk the Earth.
[Reply]
notorious 01:23 PM 03-25-2023
No one should.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:30 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
Not only are those fucking pieces of shit annoying, their owners treat them better than people.

Fuck every pocket dog to ever walk the Earth.
Hmmmm. I wonder why that is?...
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:21 PM 03-25-2023

It knew you were the replacement.

Pets know. My daughters fiancé has a family dog. Female. Almost 2 years later and you can tell it still does not like my daughter.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:22 PM 03-25-2023
This is the monster cat. Six year old included for scale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:46 PM 03-25-2023
Thats a good looking kitty
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:19 PM 03-25-2023
:-) Pretty rare you see a cat that big with the proper proportion. It's either way too skinny or way too fat. Yours somehow looks perfect m
[Reply]
Page 16 of 26
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up