ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 128 of 146
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:19 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I think a lot of people who watch a lot of film pick the Chiefs .
Exactly. A lot of the people picking the Eagles are what I like to call casuals.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:21 PM 02-10-2023
It seems, according to the media, we have no chance. Maybe I’ve missed it but outside of KC it seems that Philadelphia has already won. They just gotta show up and it’s over.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:23 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Exactly. A lot of the people picking the Eagles are what I like to call casuals.

That’s my observation as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:26 PM 02-10-2023
Stop the damn run and we win. Hurts isn't a great passer.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:28 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
It seems, according to the media, we have no chance. Maybe I’ve missed it but outside of KC it seems that Philadelphia has already won. They just gotta show up and it’s over.
This. Tired of reading Go Birds on every video.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:36 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
This. Tired of reading Go Birds on every video.
Apparently Jalen Hurts is an unstoppable force. Our MVP (2x) QB is irrelevant, as is our rookie secondary that shut down Burrow.

Not sure I’ll even watch the game.
[Reply]
Chieftain 09:39 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I think the Cincy game was the most nervous I’ve ever been for any chiefs game, and let me tell you…that’s saying something. I just couldn’t deal with losing to those ****ers again. Especially at arrowhead with a trip to the superbowl on the line.

This week I’m totally chill and relaxed.

It was a legacy defining game for sure. Switched the narrative from Burrow being better than Mahomes to Mahomes being the potential future GOAT. That one game did it.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:43 PM 02-10-2023
I think the Cincy game was the most nervous I’ve ever been for any chiefs game, and let me tell you…that’s saying something. I just couldn’t deal with losing to those fuckers again. Especially at arrowhead with a trip to the superbowl on the line.

Ditto. I can't remember enjoying a Chiefs game less going into it. Just a week and game that made my guts turn.

And I'm ready for the slaughter on Sunday at this point lol
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 09:49 PM 02-10-2023
Eisen on the Chief train

Hey how are ya, hey how are ya...whooooo whooook
[Reply]
tredadda 09:49 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
France is all fired up for Lucas Niang.

They are gonna be pretty disappointed when they don’t see him unless the camera pans the sidelines.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:51 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Eisen on the Chief train

Hey how are ya, hey how are ya...whooooo whooook
My cousin works for FOX, he said that he once saw Eisen have a temper tantrum towards his staff, told me he had a Bill O’Reilly “F*** it, do it live” moment. :-)
[Reply]
cmd227 10:24 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
Barring injuries, this game likely won't be close. Aside from the Eagles being grossly overrated due to their soft schedule, the Chiefs are a horrible matchup for them.

Inflated Sack numbers vs some very bad QBs

9 sacks vs Carson Wentz Washington
4 sacks vs Trevor Lawrence Jags(wk 4)
6 sacks vs Kenny Pickett Pittsburgh
6 sacks vs Tannehill Tennessee (bad and no WRs)
4 sacks vs Daniel Jones/3 Tyrod Taylor Giants
6 sacks vs Justin Fields Bears
6 sacks vs Prescott Cowboys (He passed for 347 yards, 3tds at 10 per attempt)
6 sacks vs Andy Dalton/1 Hill Saints

-They play a zone-based defense primarily and rush 5. The Chiefs will feast against zone teams and have only 7 defending the pass? YES PLEASE. Mahomes and co will cut through them like warm butter.

-CEH ran for 7.3 YPC last year. Different teams but they still have issues stopping the run.

-Chiefs' defense was rehauled and so much better than last season. Hurts struggles against pressure and that's Spags' forte. (Hurts doesn't have a Daniel Sorenson/Ben Neiman/Mike Hughes to pick on this year).

Don't get me wrong. While I do believe they are overrated with grossly inflated stats, they are still a good team and can win Sunday. If they were in the AFC, they would be the 4th best team. If Lamar Jackson was healthy, they'd have been the 5th best team in the AFC.

Speaking of Lamar Jackson, I think Jalen Hurts is a poor-man's Lamar Jackson with much better WR options. Spags owns Jackson, even with bad defenses.

Do you feel better now? Keep typing it enough and it might come true. The poor-mans Lamar Jackson is getting played out quickly.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:38 PM 02-10-2023
I think the Cincy game was the most nervous I’ve ever been for any chiefs game, and let me tell you…that’s saying something. I just couldn’t deal with losing to those ****ers again. Especially at arrowhead with a trip to the superbowl on the line.

The whole Cinci week was brutal until Butker nailed that kick to win it. Definitely the single most-to-lose game in the Mahomes era. The win was right there with the 19 SB.

It's making me surprisingly less amped about Sunday. But getting that second SB for Mahomes and Andy is still a huge thing.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:05 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Eagles technically dominated this year. It was one of the softest schedules in the history of the league, but boy did they look good on paper!
[Reply]
irafreak 11:27 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Eagles technically dominated this year. It was one of the softest schedules in the history of the league, but boy did they look good on paper!
Yeah these are the two one seeds. It should be a battle. But we have the qb edge by a wide margin.
[Reply]
Page 128 of 146
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138 > Last »
Up