ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 38
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dental experiences with O.City
Buehler445 10:20 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
im alive. you know me, never a dull moment. i'll get you guys all caught up when it's all over with. it'll be entertaining.

i saw your chris jones thread yesterday but havent gotten to read it yet, i could still just see beuhler's head exploding though. :-)
:-)

Glad you when you see the name "Chris Jones", what you think about is my brain matter splattering on walls.

At least I've made an impact on the world.

[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:54 PM 12-04-2019
Fuck yes.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:17 PM 12-04-2019
Do you double glove on prisoners?
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:18 PM 12-04-2019
i am an anti dentite
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:23 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
i am an anti dentite

[Reply]
Rain Man 11:22 PM 12-04-2019
In a weird coincidence, I should note that I just had a dental checkup today. I have no good stories about it, though. They cleaned my teeth and gave me some travel toothpaste when we finished.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:17 AM 12-05-2019
Anti dentite bastard.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:27 AM 12-05-2019
O sounds like way more fun than my dentist.
[Reply]
O.city 09:33 AM 12-05-2019
Got another inmate coming in this afternoon, should be a fun time. I'll update later.

Sometimes this shit makes me pretty beat down. I made a full set of dentures for an 18 year a few years back, was his graduation present from his parents. Heartbreaking. Kid had never touched a toothbrush. Parents had the mentality of "my grandparents had bad teeth and dentures, I had bad teeth and dentures, he will have bad teeth and dentures". Sure enough, that's what happened.

Pro tip. That's not how it works. It's not genetic, unless you have an actual genetic deficiency (which is pretty rare). No you didn't get the bad teeth from your parents, you got the piss poor hygiene and you drink soda all day every day.

I had an instructor in dental school that was a retired Navy dentist. Really cool interesting guy. He always told patients, dentistry isn't expensive, neglect is. That's the damn truth.

I hear all the time "nah doc, it doesn't hurt, I'll fix it when it does". Ok, well it could be fixed with a filling right now, when it hurts it's either a root canal and crown or it's cold steel and sunshine (extraction).
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:36 AM 12-05-2019
Tell me this O cause I’ve been curious for awhile

Does coffee stain the teeth regardless of hygiene habits? Or does it all come back to just brushing your damn teeth
[Reply]
O.city 09:53 AM 12-05-2019
It stains.

It can be removed if it's an extrinsic stain, but coffee tea etc, will stain.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:56 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
It stains.

It can be removed if it's an extrinsic stain, but coffee tea etc, will stain.
So in more of a temporary fashion? Like wine, etc.

I usually try to brush right after having it. Idk if that helps or not.
[Reply]
O.city 09:59 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
So in more of a temporary fashion? Like wine, etc.

I usually try to brush right after having it. Idk if that helps or not.
It does.

It takes a while and a lot to really stain it that bad, but they'll stain. Don't do whitening if you aren't gonna cut back on any habits that cause stain.

People all the time "I wanna whiten my teeth, but I won't stop drinking 5 cups of coffee per day". Well ok then.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:23 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
It does.

It takes a while and a lot to really stain it that bad, but they'll stain. Don't do whitening if you aren't gonna cut back on any habits that cause stain.

People all the time "I wanna whiten my teeth, but I won't stop drinking 5 cups of coffee per day". Well ok then.

the wife drinks coffee all the time. hell she smokes when she drinks too.

but she peroxide and sodas those fuckers at LEAST once a day and it shows.
[Reply]
-King- 10:42 AM 12-05-2019
How often do you floss O.City? How many people still think they can get away with lying about how much they floss?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 38
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up