ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4840 of 4893
« First < 3840434047404790483048364837483848394840 484148424843484448504890 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:05 AM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
OH MY GAWD!!!

Watched more Graham Harrell...yup that's who Bo is

Not quite.

Graham Harrell never got benched
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:05 AM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It’s half jokes and half sports takes. And you can’t just use “I do jokez, guyz!” as an excuse for delivering an obtuse sports take.

But I don’t think that’s what Perna is doing. He doesn’t want to say nice stuff about KC and doesn’t have time to look up who they actually took so he’s resorting to this garbage.

If you’re someone like Perna and didn’t do your research then don’t say it’s your opinion. Just keep punching down on the Falcons. Those jokes write themselves. Easy peezy.
You’re too triggered by Perna. His takes are as informed as most of the people here and others with podcasts. He’s not trying to be the next great sports mouthpiece… he’s a fan without a filter that has good takes and funny videos. Nothing more.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:10 AM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Nix's rookie year will be a growth year anyways.

Mahomes' cumulative cap hits from 2025-2027 = roughly $199,000,000

Wilson and Nix's cumulative cap hits from 2025-2027= roughly $47,000,000
If only KC didn't have a GM who nails almost every draft pick and FA....you might actually have had a slim shot. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:27 AM 05-01-2024
RealSNR… I think this might help alleviate the Perna hate.

https://youtu.be/cncdR61VQ6Q?si=uDruOI1kdihC4HHa
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:30 AM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You’re too triggered by Perna. His takes are as informed as most of the people here and others with podcasts. He’s not trying to be the next great sports mouthpiece… he’s a fan without a filter that has good takes and funny videos. Nothing more.
Yeah, you either get him or you don't. If a person does not spend much time watching his stuff, I could see them getting bent out of shape or offended or whatever. You just have to get used to the guy I guess.

He's must see YouTube during the season for me. Granted if the Donkeys ever get good again, he'll be fucking unbearable, you can just tell. But until then...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:40 AM 05-01-2024
I want to see a Mile High We'll See Podcast breaking down the West this year
[Reply]
ThrobProng 11:48 AM 05-01-2024
Once a cheater, always a cheater:

nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/bill-romanowski-files-for-bankruptcy-as-government-seeks-15-5-million-in-back-taxes

Former NFL linebacker Bill Romanowski has filed for bankruptcy after he was sued by the Department of Justice for $15.5 million in unpaid federal taxes.

Romanowski and his wife Julie are defendants in a civil case brought by the federal government, which alleges that the Romanowskis used their supplement company Nutrition53 to get around paying taxes, a bill that has now topped $15.5 million, according to USA Today.

The Department of Justice says the Romanowskis improperly used Nutrition53 accounts to pay for their personal rent, groceries, veterinarian bills and “over 170 visits to nail salons, hair salons and day spas.”

Nutrition53 filed for bankruptcy last year.

The 58-year-old Romanowski played for the 49ers, Eagles, Broncos and Raiders during a 16-year NFL career. He won four Super Bowl rings and was selected to two Pro Bowls. He was also repeatedly fined for dirty play, and sued by teammate Marcus Williams for an injury during a fight on the practice field. After retiring, Romanowski admitted he had used steroids during his playing career.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:59 AM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
I want to see a Mile High We'll See Podcast breaking down the West this year
Meh… you guys killed that a decade ago.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:02 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Once a cheater, always a cheater:

nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/bill-romanowski-files-for-bankruptcy-as-government-seeks-15-5-million-in-back-taxes

Former NFL linebacker Bill Romanowski has filed for bankruptcy after he was sued by the Department of Justice for $15.5 million in unpaid federal taxes.

Romanowski and his wife Julie are defendants in a civil case brought by the federal government, which alleges that the Romanowskis used their supplement company Nutrition53 to get around paying taxes, a bill that has now topped $15.5 million, according to USA Today.

The Department of Justice says the Romanowskis improperly used Nutrition53 accounts to pay for their personal rent, groceries, veterinarian bills and “over 170 visits to nail salons, hair salons and day spas.”

Nutrition53 filed for bankruptcy last year.

The 58-year-old Romanowski played for the 49ers, Eagles, Broncos and Raiders during a 16-year NFL career. He won four Super Bowl rings and was selected to two Pro Bowls. He was also repeatedly fined for dirty play, and sued by teammate Marcus Williams for an injury during a fight on the practice field. After retiring, Romanowski admitted he had used steroids during his playing career.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. He was good for at least one personal foul against Tony G every time they played.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:15 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. He was good for at least one personal foul against Tony G every time they played.
Tony does have a very punchable face.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:21 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
MF’ers acting like Denver wasn’t in the playoff hunt in December and didn’t just bolster their DL, which was missing a starting caliber player at DE and had almost zero depth.
Maybe because MFers aren't delusional Broncos fans. :-)

https://sportsnaut.com/nfl-power-ran...pdated-weekly/

28. Denver Broncos

The Denver Broncos are certainly convinced that the Sean Payton-Bo Nix combo will work wonders for them long-term. We’re quite suspect of that happening, considering the state of the Broncos roster and Nix’s physical limitations as a passer. One thing is for certain, we’ll get a definitive answer in two years, but Denver won’t be competitive this fall.

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:27 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Maybe because MFers aren't delusional Broncos fans. :-)

https://sportsnaut.com/nfl-power-ran...pdated-weekly/

28. Denver Broncos

The Denver Broncos are certainly convinced that the Sean Payton-Bo Nix combo will work wonders for them long-term. We’re quite suspect of that happening, considering the state of the Broncos roster and Nix’s physical limitations as a passer. One thing is for certain, we’ll get a definitive answer in two years, but Denver won’t be competitive this fall.

This MF spitting

:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:28 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

And he said something idiotic. And I’m saying he said something idiotic. Him saying something idiotic doesn’t mean it’s not idiotic just because he’s Joke Guy
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:31 PM 05-01-2024
Meh. Actually is a perfect fit for Payton. Outside of the season he had his DC running a pay for injury bounty scheme that got him banned a season, Sean Payton hasn't accomplished shit. That's fucking hilarious when you consider he had a HOF QB and couldn't get past the Divisional round in all but one season.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:37 PM 05-01-2024
He makes jokes about the Chiefs all the goddamn time. They're funny. I laugh along.

But when he's in sports take mode, he should probably try to sound reasonable, y'know?

"I don't like the Chiefs' draft because they always do well, and we shouldn't just always give them the benefit of the doubt." Okay, I agree. So if that's your point then tell us what isn't good about the draft. "Xavier Worthy is really fast but that doesn't mean he's better than Pearsall or the others." Uhhh... are you saying those guys are better than Worthy? Then fucking say it, man. "New TE isn't Travis Kelce..." so that means it's a poor use of a 4th round pick? And of course, the "They won the Super Bowl so if they don't win it this year that means their draft didn't improve the team" line I already mentioned. I'm not gonna waste my time.

That's stupid shit he said. There's no research. It's stupid reasoning. And it's not funny, either. Do you see/hear any jokes he made? Like one of them about multiple Travis Kelces needing to be captured and studied?

I'm not allowed to criticize him for being a fucking idiot in that video all because you really like him?
[Reply]
Page 4840 of 4893
« First < 3840434047404790483048364837483848394840 484148424843484448504890 > Last »
Up