ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 417 of 435
« First < 317367407413414415416417 418419420421427 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:49 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
How many times did you say "he was just doing his job" or "he's an elite run defender..."

Be honest.

Because some of you people just can't quit this ****ing guy.

That's all this is. Some final and desperate hope that he'll prove you right afterall.

Frank Clark ****ing sucks. He HAS always sucked and he WILL always suck. Cheap or for $25 million, the guys a lazy, unreliable, faux dawg who has somehow gotten you to buy his bullshit.

It's all he's ever been or will be.
Fuck you right in your AIDS infested ass. He kept his promise, and I respect people who stay true to their word:

https://youtu.be/AUWl7p13EzI?si=Y-IMtBHZ9YVWeoQu

Welcome back Frank.
[Reply]
KCJake 03:52 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Shefty? Huh. Ok, my bad. Thx.
I haven't seen anything, heard anything, and I still don't think it's happening.
[Reply]
Woogieman 04:23 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by KCJake:
I haven't seen anything, heard anything, and I still don't think it's happening.
Agree...the timing would be odd with Omenihu coming back; we need to see what he can do. Karlaftis has a quiet game vs Minnesota, but was good against the Jets and tore Denver a new one. Every extra dollar available needs to go to a WR if possible.
[Reply]
-King- 04:28 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah Karlaftis turned to real shit didn't he?
I don't know what that has to do with Clark. I don't think Karlaftis would have been a first round pick if he needed Clarks help to be good.
[Reply]
srvy 06:01 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao, what is it that Shart does that fits what Spags likes to do?

Does Spags like when his DE can't play cuz he's shitting his guts out?

What about when he half asses it on every play and lays into the OT and spins in circles?

Maybe Spags likes a no talent bitch runs his mouth on the field as he's getting his ass whipped by 3rd string OTs?
Your one all mouth bitch ass pussy. You couldn't back any of the smack you rattle off.

You don't pay much attention if you don't see all those guys take plays off. If they are not they are rotating in and out.

Take some old Mexico fentanyl and a handle of wild turkey and shut your cock hole bitch ass.
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:04 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao, what is it that Shart does that fits what Spags likes to do?

Does Spags like when his DE can't play cuz he's shitting his guts out?

What about when he half asses it on every play and lays into the OT and spins in circles?

Maybe Spags likes a no talent bitch runs his mouth on the field as he's getting his ass whipped by 3rd string OTs?
and Uzis. He's got Uzis.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:18 PM 10-14-2023
JSNTF !!

Just say no to Frank!:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:19 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
JSNTF !!

Just say no to Frank!:-)
You'll take Frank, and you'll like it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:14 PM 10-14-2023
OH

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:10 PM 10-14-2023
I don't speak emoji.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:19 PM 10-14-2023
What you are seeing is Frank Clark liking a tweet by Charles Omenihu celebrating the end of his suspension.

Why would Frank Clark care what a player who's not his teammate, that he has never played with, thinks or feels? Unless...he's about to be his teammate? Does this mean the Chiefs are signing Frank Clark? Was the enrollment of his children into a Kansas City-area school just a coincidence? And does that little chickadee Mackenzie Webb really know what she's talking about? All that, and more, on the next episode of Unsolved Mysteries in the Kingdom.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:30 PM 10-15-2023
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Fuck you right in your AIDS infested ass. He kept his promise, and I respect people who stay true to their word:

https://youtu.be/AUWl7p13EzI?si=Y-IMtBHZ9YVWeoQu

Welcome back Frank.
{Sigh}

So....lots then? Let's peruse...

I've been watching the dude's highlights and I personally love this move. He's like a miniaturized Aaron Donald. Smaller, not quite as powerful, but just as relentless and ferocious. Our defence is better with Frank Clark.
We got Frank Clark for that bruv. Dude is gonna deliver a MVP-calibur season killing QBs.
So happy we got Clark. That dude is elite.
Clark is doing his job.
So ultimately you've just been gargling his balls for 4+ years now.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:23 PM 10-15-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What you are seeing is Frank Clark liking a tweet by Charles Omenihu celebrating the end of his suspension.

Why would Frank Clark care what a player who's not his teammate, that he has never played with, thinks or feels? Unless...he's about to be his teammate? Does this mean the Chiefs are signing Frank Clark? Was the enrollment of his children into a Kansas City-area school just a coincidence? And does that little chickadee Mackenzie Webb really know what she's talking about? All that, and more, on the next episode of Unsolved Mysteries in the Kingdom.

Why does it also say South Central to Cleveland? Perhaps it’s a sign he’s going to the Browns.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:27 PM 10-15-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
{Sigh}

So....lots then? Let's peruse...

So ultimately you've just been gargling his balls for 4+ years now.

These Clark apologists are legit excited for Shart to play real defensive snaps for the Chiefs.

Unbelievable
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 02:37 PM 10-15-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
These Clark apologists are legit excited for Shart to play real defensive snaps for the Chiefs.

Unbelievable
No way Veech and Co. sign Clark.....there's just no way!
[Reply]
Page 417 of 435
« First < 317367407413414415416417 418419420421427 > Last »
Up