« First < 8485455565758 59 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Chris Jones Thread****
Dante84 05:36 PM 04-29-2016
He's our guy: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...t-chris-jones/

Coming to KC soon. #Salute pic.twitter.com/dFDRuUdDt3

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 30, 2016

Here's a bunch of his tape:

Spoiler!

.@PFF_Mike explains why the Chiefs just landed a highly-underrated DT in Chris Jones. https://t.co/b0G66chLl5 pic.twitter.com/iVQ0KXqY7s

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) April 29, 2016

My scouting report on #Chiefs DL Chris Jones, who I believe has elite potential in NFLhttps://t.co/Nc2mJFYJEn pic.twitter.com/pIlxuf67iz

— Jon Ledyard (@LedyardNFLDraft) April 29, 2016

[Reply]
Stryker 05:18 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
Bit disappointed to see 'far apart' but whatevs.
I was thinking the same thing when I read that earlier.
[Reply]
O.city 05:20 PM 07-22-2023
I’m guessing he may want Donald money
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:24 PM 07-22-2023
It is what it is.

It’s definitely unfortunate but Veach knows his value and you trust him. The guy wants to be the 2nd highest paid DT which can mean Aaron Donald -$1 or Quinnen Williams +$1. There’s like a 7mm AAV differential between the two and my guess is Veach 25-26 and Jones is 28-29.

We’ll see how it works out but there’s nothing the team itself could’ve done different.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:28 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It is what it is.

It’s definitely unfortunate but Veach knows his value and you trust him. The guy wants to be the 2nd highest paid DT which can mean Aaron Donald -$1 or Quinnen Williams +$1. There’s like a 7mm AAV differential between the two and my guess is Veach 25-26 and Jones is 28-29.

We’ll see how it works out but there’s nothing the team itself could’ve done different.
What if he wants 33?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:30 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
What if he wants 33?
I believe it’s been established that he wants to be #2. Unfortunately AD’s contract was stupid because 1/ Rams 2/ he’s one of the best 5 defensive players in history and 3/ he was threatening retirement.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:40 PM 07-22-2023
No Alex Smith is horrible on 3rd down. Has nothing to do with playoffs or not playoffs. It's just in close games he's not going to win you jack shit.
We were right in the middle of the pack in regards to 3rd down. We won all kinds of regular season games. Alex just couldn't handle the big game.

2017 - 14th
2016 - 18th
2015 - 19th
2014 - 19th
2013 - 27th

He's wasn't Mahomes, but he wasn't god awful or "horrible". It has everything to do with playoffs. We were 1-4 in the playoffs, but we were 53-27 in the regular season with shitty Smith. He was a risk adverse pussy and that can be fine during the regular season, but won't win you any big games.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:41 PM 07-22-2023
I LOVE Chris Jones but he's being a greedy BASTARD. He's handicapping the team with his bullshit. You know how many Boars I had to jerk off to make a million$$ , I don't know either because I never made a million $$ jerking off Boars but I did it anyway!
[Reply]
BWillie 05:42 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
We were right in the middle of the pack in regards to 3rd down. We won all kinds of regular season games. Alex just couldn't handle the big game.

2017 - 14th
2016 - 18th
2015 - 19th
2014 - 19th
2013 - 27th

He's wasn't Mahomes, but he wasn't god awful or "horrible". It has everything to do with playoffs. We were 1-4 in the playoffs, but we were 53-27 in the regular season with shitty Smith. He was a risk adverse pussy and that can be fine during the regular season, but won't win you any big games.
Its doesn't matter if its a regular season or a playoff game. Its just that you play closer games cuz better teams in the playoffs so how you perform on critical 3rd downs becomes...the game. Hence why Mahomes is God. Or at least a god. Im not quite sure.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:44 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I LOVE Chris Jones but he's being a greedy BASTARD. He's handicapping the team with his bullshit. You know how many Boars I had to jerk off to make a million$$ , I don't know either because I never made a million $$ jerking off Boars but I did it anyway!
You and you're ilk are such douche bags. He can ask for whatever the fuck he wants. He's not handicapping anything. Good thing you can be brain dead and still jerk off a boar.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:51 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You and you're ilk are such douche bags. He can ask for whatever the **** he wants. He's not handicapping anything. Good thing you can be brain dead and still jerk off a boar.
If he'd signed a team friendly deal like Mahomes and Kelce have done we'd have Hopkins in Camp. Not that we need him but just sayin. Belichick would say adios mother fucker. Veach knows this and that's why he's not here dumbass!
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:51 PM 07-22-2023
I'll bet the boars didn't even have the common decency to give you a reach around.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:52 PM 07-22-2023
If he'd signed a team friendly deal like Mahomes and Kelce have done we'd have Hopkins in Camp. Not that we need him but just sayin. Belichick would say adios mother fucker. Veach knows this and that's why he's not here dumbass!
Don't worry he believes Orlando Brown Jr is the second coming of Willie Roaf
[Reply]
BWillie 05:54 PM 07-22-2023
Hog is a Chiefsplanet legend. How he correlates jacking off hogs to so many of lifes lessons is just an uncanny ability.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:56 PM 07-22-2023
Hog is a Chiefsplanet legend. How he correlates jacking off hogs to so many of lifes lessons is just an uncanny ability.
It all goes hand in hand
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:59 PM 07-22-2023
Supposed to be 100 damn near every day next week I wouldn't report either
[Reply]
Page 58 of 59
« First < 8485455565758 59 >
Up