ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Time to gas the plane and start printing the banner to fly over Arrowhead
scho63 01:44 PM 10-24-2021
What a fucking waste this season has been and possibly the next 1 or 2 will be with all the rebuilding we have to do.

God almighty is this painful to watch.

We have fallen off a fucking cliff! :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:53 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
We’d be looked at as the most petulant fan base in the NFL if we did something like that after our past 3 seasons.
Yeah, even the GOAT Patriots went 9-7 after a SB run, were 3-3 in a 10-6 season, went 14-2 and then lost in the Divisional Round.... much less all of the sub-.500 seasons the Packers have somehow produced with Aaron Rodgers and so forth.

I certainly didn't expect this level of shitfest at this point of the season, and thought they would come out and destroy everything in their path.... but, also not entering the contest to see who can create the dumbest most over the top knee-jerkiness thread every week they lose.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:58 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
And let's be real.. we're not losing to the Giants on MNF. We're going to be .500 going into November.

If we lose to the Giants. Yeah abandon all hope and pack it in.
Yeah, a few weeks ago looking at the schedule it was basically.... they could turn it around a bit and will have to beat one of the better teams in the league to really get on track, or else this .500 thing could linger a while.

Because now you have NYG and the Broncos in the next several weeks sandwiched by the Packers, Raiders twice, and whatever the Cowboys are at this point (probably not 5-1, but did beat the Chargers).

The schedule softens up some, but not that much, considering the divisional rivals.

......go Cardinals. :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:58 PM 10-24-2021
Fire up the plane? Lol. I don't we are quite there yet.
[Reply]
modocsot 05:00 PM 10-24-2021
I get the frustration with Spags this season, but the defense shut them out in the 2nd half, holding them to 27, and limited Henry. If the offense produced at least their average of 30+ Per game this season, we would’ve won. This loss was on the offense, not defense.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:02 PM 10-24-2021
My plane protest budget is maxed out… I am already bankrolling protest plane banners for my college football team.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:09 PM 10-24-2021
Uhhh yeah I'm MAD, but not that mad
[Reply]
FAX 05:16 PM 10-24-2021
Let's gas up the clown car instead.

FAX
[Reply]
chinaski 05:17 PM 10-24-2021
You got a number for that hooker you banged?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:18 PM 10-24-2021
Starting to think the way some of this fanbase is acting its a good thing we're going through this. Like a homeless person getting a million dollars and having no idea what to do with it.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 06:03 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
What a fucking waste this season has been and possibly the next 1 or 2 will be with all the rebuilding we have to do.

God almighty is this painful to watch.

We have fallen off a fucking cliff! :-)
Shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:10 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And people wonder why I don't show up to Arizona CP things... :-)
1) House arrest?

2) Wife won't let you?

3) Too busy?
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:18 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by modocsot:
I get the frustration with Spags this season, but the defense shut them out in the 2nd half, holding them to 27, and limited Henry. If the offense produced at least their average of 30+ Per game this season, we would’ve won. This loss was on the offense, not defense.
Whole team sucked. The Titans offense if the second half was worthy of.a pre-season game. That had much more to do with their play calling and execution than it did our defense. Even if you want to credit the defense for showing out in the 2nd half, the game was well in hand by then. Kinda like being impressed with a guy who hits 30 homers until you realize most of them came in the 7th inning with his team down 9 already.
[Reply]
eDave 06:25 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Scho63 pays for sex.
So do you. Moreso than him.
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:31 PM 10-24-2021
Back to back super bowls and idiots are wanting to fly banners. You spoiled fucking patriot fans.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 06:35 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
So do you. Moreso than him.
married men don't pay for sex. they pay for loyalty.

usually that requires not spreading legs for some other dude.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up