ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Is the magic gone with this co as coaching staff?
Yes, it's dead 55 61.11%
No, just need to rebuild a little. Coaches are still good. 35 38.89%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are we still a well coached team or is the magic gone?
Red Dawg 01:00 PM 10-24-2021
Seems like it's gone as well as the players. We have let too many players go that were not big money jit played hard and well just to give big money out and get screwed over by it.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 02:38 PM 10-24-2021
seems strange with all this talent a simple cover 2 can completely destroy what was the best offense ever..are andy , Patrick, and eric that one dimensional. .

Im not giving up. . if we can figure this out...get a wild card..we can still beat any team on any day. . the personal hasnt changed from a Superbowl team. .

Need to let Mahomes just improvise again. .
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 02:38 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Yes, forget all the ridiculous improvisational plays that he made for years in huge spots on the way to the greatest start to a career for a QB in NFL history, I'm sure it was Mahomes that was bad all along. :-)
you missed the point...Mahomes is a cocky all or nothing gunslinger who Reid allowed to play that way instead of helping him be more complete. And we all enjoyed it
Now that the league is wise to it all, he does not seem able to play without throwing long bombs due to coverage.
We have not seen him adjust. Improvisational doesn't seem to work anymore... (11 turnovers by qb) the defenses have learned how to defend. Why can't this team figure out how to beat a cover 2 defense? Play calling seems limited based on something. Bieniemy, Reid, players? In my opinion no one gets a pass for this mess. I am extremely critical of all the big pay checks out there not delivering...coaching, offense and defense.
Lots of different ways to evaluate this extremely enept team.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:40 PM 10-24-2021
Andy Reid is supposed to be an offensive genius

Why can't he create a scheme to deal with a deep cover-2
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 02:42 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Why do people keep talking about Andy's kid?

Do you guys think that Reid stopped trying to coached or something? If you really think Andy Reid is mailing it in then talk about that. Don't talk about the kid, talk about Andy Reid not coaching worth a damn this year.
Maybe because they have looked off ever since that happened.
[Reply]
Ken Bone 02:42 PM 10-24-2021
Reid has completely lost this team, his head isn’t in it. Frank Clark was on the sideline laughing it up and joking around while trailing by 24 points. Midget Mathieu told Titans fans to sit on a dick as he ran off the field. This team has AIDS, they are an embarrassment and a shell of the SB team from two years ago. All of that falls on Reid and Veach.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:42 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
People have quickly forgotten the dark side of having to find a decent coach. We're one of the few teams in this league blessed with a hall of fame coach. And a tough year after back to back super bowls we turn our back on him?

I think reid is distracted. But stop with this shit that he's not a good coach without mahomes.
The people who insist on characterizing this as 'a tough year' as opposed to an underperforming disappointment.

What adversity beyond our control do you see justifying this year's results?

If we're performing this badly healthy and motivated, how bad will it be when we get to listless and injured?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:46 PM 10-24-2021
Don't worry guys! Just read about what Andy said in his post-game press conference and I suddenly feel a lot better.

Andy Reid. "We really need to get both side playing well. We've got to eliminate the turnovers, the penalties. It starts with me for how we played today."

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) October 24, 2021

He said it starts with him. That's a relief because I wasn't sure if he was going to take accountability or suggest the notion that we perhaps need to do a better job.

We'll be fine guys!
[Reply]
Mecca 02:54 PM 10-24-2021
He literally says the sane shit, why are our reporters so soft?
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:56 PM 10-24-2021
With the way the team has played... they act like "we got our rings" and the passion and drive to get more are gone.

The team is lost.

Time to blow up the defense and get some guys who want rings.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:59 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
With the way the team has played... they act like "we got our rings" and the passion and drive to get more are gone.

The team is lost.

Time to blow up the defense and get some guys who want rings.
Yup. And gey a damn wr besides Hill that's any good.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:59 PM 10-24-2021
On a side note. Brady had it's so fucking easy its disgusting.
[Reply]
jd1020 03:01 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He literally says the sane shit, why are our reporters so soft?
They care about having access to the press room and their job.
[Reply]
thechiefsrback 03:02 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
On a side note. Brady had it's so ****ing easy its disgusting.
they built a solid team around him. just don't see any defense stopping them when they're fully healthy
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 03:03 PM 10-24-2021
The team lost it's JU JU ever since Britt Reids DWI it seems to me. I know it has nothing to do with it but who the hell knows what pisses off the Football Gods.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:06 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
On a side note. Brady had it's so fucking easy its disgusting.
He's missing 4 key starters today and tossing dimes for a 21-0 lead before half.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up