ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I know what is wrong with the Chiefs O
Phoneix 12:37 PM 10-24-2021
It’s the running game. No one fears it and they don’t respect it. They throw all of their effort into stopping the pass and dare us to run. We can’t even get a screen game going to put fear into a defense.

Damian Williams and Kareem Hunt before him were great backs that could run for a large clip of yards AND catch it out of the backfield for a big gain. No back in this roster can do that.

We need to Trade for Mack.
[Reply]
TLO 12:37 PM 10-24-2021
GET ANDY REID ON THE PHONE
[Reply]
carcosa 12:39 PM 10-24-2021
Thank u!!!!!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:39 PM 10-24-2021
You are partially correct. Where it went wrong for you is the effort to run the ball. The effort to stay with the running game. There are multiple influences there Reid and Mahomes, neither want us to run the ball.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:39 PM 10-24-2021
Kevin Mack? Be specific.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:41 PM 10-24-2021
Y’all could dig up Connie Mack and give up this football shit.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:42 PM 10-24-2021
Trade for the guy coming off a torn achilles that lost his job as even a backup RB. That will fix this team!
[Reply]
493rd 12:50 PM 10-24-2021
Chiefs need a burner to pair with the snail, CEH. Defense doesn’t respect our running game because we have slow guys in the backfield. Reminder — we drafted CEH ahead of Jonathan Taylor.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 12:51 PM 10-24-2021
No offense, but most of our trades haven’t really worked out well for us.
[Reply]
Phoneix 01:25 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
You are partially correct. Where it went wrong for you is the effort to run the ball. The effort to stay with the running game. There are multiple influences there Reid and Mahomes, neither want us to run the ball.
There is that as well. But I feel like they don’t think DWill or CEH for that matter has what it takes to run the team in each down. Or at least catch a screen pass. I haven’t seen one of those in forever.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 01:25 PM 10-24-2021
No The real problem is the team's new diversity coordinator started cross-dressing Fridays to help the team understand the LGBTQ community. As much as the offensive linemen's lives have been enriched by learning to walk in stilettos, it hasn't seemed to help on-field performance.

Tyreek has been struggling with the glamour nails, which is why he's dropping the ball.
[Reply]
Phoneix 01:34 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Kevin Mack? Be specific.
Marlon Mack - they guy the Chiefs have been rumored to be interested in…
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:35 PM 10-24-2021
I don't remember Damien Williams putting up big numbers here. He was terrific at scoring TDs in the playoffs. He wasn't putting up 100 yards every game though. Mahomes had a good RB for only a few games before Hunt was released. That's it.
[Reply]
Phoneix 01:41 PM 10-24-2021
From Si.com
Originally Posted by :
While I personally do not think this trade is a needle-mover, it is worth going over as the Chiefs have reportedly expressed interest in Mack over the past few weeks. Mack was a quality running back for the Colts during the 2018 and 2019 seasons, running for around 1,000 yards each year. Last year, however, Mack tore his Achilles very early in the year and Jonathan Taylor assumed the role of lead back. In a limited run this year, Mack has looked fine, but with Taylor as the clear No. 1, his services aren’t really needed. Mack would only cost an extra $250k against the Chiefs' salary cap if he was acquired, so he is not breaking the bank. If the Chiefs feel the need to sort out their running back depth, then Mack is a quality candidate to do so.

[Reply]
kcclone 01:48 PM 10-24-2021
Burt Veach ladies and gentlemen. That’s what is wrong with the Chiefs O
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up