ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 28
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
TEX 04:19 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by thechiefsrback:
this team is bad. it's 7 games in and every week it's the same thing. you can be in denial all you want but if you watch other teams like i do, you will see there is a major difference between the chiefs and the playoff/superbowl contenders.
Ya think???
[Reply]
arrwheader 04:21 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
If it can be fixed, then they’re not a bad football team. There is no fix for a bad team. Only a rut can be fixed. Considering this is largely the same team as last year, with the same coaches, I would consider this a rut.

If there had been more offensive showings like today, I wouldn’t be optimistic. But until today, they’d moved the ball exceptionally well.
We are 7 games in, mistakes keep continuing. This was the bills game but worse.

Hard to see them fixing anything at this point but I really have no idea how you fix the mental collapse we are seeing.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TEX 04:21 PM 10-24-2021
Did they look totally lost and inept vs the Chargers and Ravens? I seem to remember having a lead near the end of both.

Take away two turnovers and they’re sitting at 5-2 vs a very tough schedule.
If u do that u gotta take the Browns win away. We won off a turnover. This team is EXACTLY what it's record says it is. 3-4 =bad.
[Reply]
arrwheader 04:23 PM 10-24-2021
Did they look totally lost and inept vs the Chargers and Ravens? I seem to remember having a lead near the end of both.

Take away two turnovers and they’re sitting at 5-2 vs a very tough schedule.
They turned the ball over 4x and I forget how many with the Ravens but both led to them losing. That hasn't gotten fixed and doesn't seem to this point it will.

I want to believe but I also don't think we should lie to ourselves.

Same logic applies to when we beat other teams in the past. Did we not hear this excuses from other fans? If it want for this or wasn't for that..blah blah. Good teams don't choke games away.

[Reply]
arrwheader 04:25 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Ya think???
Some people apparently don't.

[Reply]
FAX 04:25 PM 10-24-2021
Nothing to be concerned about.

Wally has taken full responsibility and said, "We need to fix some things."

FAX
[Reply]
TEX 04:25 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
We are 7 games in, mistakes keep continuing. This was the bills game but worse.

Hard to see them fixing anything at this point but I really have no idea how you fix the mental collapse we are seeing.

It's physical also. There's pretty much fail at just about every level on offense and defense. The offensive line is bad, especially the tackles. The running backs are jags. There's not a legit number two wide receiver. On defense the defensive line is bad. The linebackers are bad, and half of the secondary is bad. That's a lot of bad. It's not getting fixed this year because a lot of what made this team bad, was the offseason plan to fix it. It's not getting fixed.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:29 PM 10-24-2021
The fact is this team right now does nothing good. Nothing.

Offensively we cannot get open, we can't hang onto the ball, we can't hold the pocket and though we run the ball good we don't run it enough.

Defensively we don't tackle, we don't cover, we don't get pressure in the backfield, we don't force punts.

Everything we are good at doing is bad. We are good and turning the ball over. We are good and not getting open. We are good at taking sacks. We are good at not running the ball. We are good at not tackling. We are good at not covering. We are good at giving up chunks of yards easily.

This team is broken from the top down.
[Reply]
TEX 04:30 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Some people apparently don't.

Yes. Very annoying. But honestly, the way the team has played this year, I'm not surprised they got their asses kicked today... I would have been more surprised had they actually won. :-)
[Reply]
thechiefsrback 04:34 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
The fact is this team right now does nothing good. Nothing.

Offensively we cannot get open, we can't hang onto the ball, we can't hold the pocket and though we run the ball good we don't run it enough.

Defensively we don't tackle, we don't cover, we don't get pressure in the backfield, we don't force punts.

Everything we are good at doing is bad. We are good and turning the ball over. We are good and not getting open. We are good at taking sacks. We are good at not running the ball. We are good at not tackling. We are good at not covering. We are good at giving up chunks of yards easily.

This team is broken from the top down.
the team desperately needs pass rushers. I have nfl redzone so i can see most games throughout the day and all good/playoff teams are able to rush the passer. The chiefs D-Line can't even get close to the QB let alone sack him.

The D-Line needs to get overhauled completely.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:34 PM 10-24-2021
You know it has to suck when you get the ball on offense and you're constantly behind.

Today when we got the ball on offense for the first time we were down by 7

Our offense had to punt. It happens.

When they got the ball back for the second time they were down by 14.

Our offense got stopped again. It happens.

When they got the ball back for the third time they were down 21-0.

I don't care who your QB is and such, you can't win playing defense like that. Our defense has had one game that they can say the offense blew it and that was the Chargers game.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:36 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by thechiefsrback:
the team desperately needs pass rushers. I have nfl redzone so i can see most games throughout the day and all good/playoff teams are able to rush the passer. The chiefs D-Line can't even get close to the QB let alone sack him.

The D-Line needs to get overhauled completely.
I have it too and I agree. I see defense after defense doing things our defense just seems incapable of doing.

I can't believe all 11, any 11, we run out there suck this bad collectively. The scheme to me is broken, the players know it and aren't playing hard for Spags.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:37 PM 10-24-2021
We're playing teams that want it more. This team is not hungry. I'm primarily thinking of the defense when I say that. Several clips of guys dogging it today.
[Reply]
bdj23 04:37 PM 10-24-2021
Bit rude
[Reply]
arrwheader 04:37 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
It's physical also. There's pretty much fail at just about every level on offense and defense. The offensive line is bad, especially the tackles. The running backs are jags. There's not a legit number two wide receiver. On defense the defensive line is bad. The linebackers are bad, and half of the secondary is bad. That's a lot of bad. It's not getting fixed this year because a lot of what made this team bad, was the offseason plan to fix it. It's not getting fixed.
All true, Bolton and Gay look promising and our secondary is effected more by the lack of pass rush I think.

In the end what's killing us is what many were worried about this off-season. Lack of addition to the DL and what we have has fallen off a cliff. Also hardman not developing into a number 2 receiver are ones you can really see now hurting us.

The rest is the regression of Mahomes and CEH and also the turnovers have all come in as well.

Just a whole lot of bad and I don't think they can fix enough at this point to salvage anything.

[Reply]
Page 7 of 28
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up