ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 28
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:19 PM 10-24-2021
Paying Jones - though I was all for it at the time - might turn out to be a huge mistake. Paying Mathieu would almost certainly be a huge mistake. Amazing how much Sneed has regressed also. Defense needs a complete overhaul.
[Reply]
thechiefsrback 02:21 PM 10-24-2021
Tom Brady curse destroys another franchise.

"Teams who lost to Tom Brady in the Super Bowl so far have missed the playoffs the next year 4 of 6 times and never won their division"
[Reply]
mkp785 02:23 PM 10-24-2021
Dude....
[Reply]
TEX 02:23 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Lol! Anyone arguing for Jones playing Defensive End needs to look at this right here. Dude gets absolutely owned and shoved out of the play, and then half way tries to make an arm tackle. What a joke. What a stupid ass plan that was and whoever the moron is that came up with it needs to go.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:24 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Yeah these guys weren't playing hard today at all. They don't want to take or give hits anymore. It's what happens when some get their money.
[Reply]
loochy 02:25 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Baltimore just got destroyed at home by a weaker team than Tennessee.

One awful game doesn’t define a team.

What about 4 out of 7?
[Reply]
arrwheader 02:27 PM 10-24-2021
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:28 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Except they're NOT weaker than TN, they've got a shitload of offensive weapons and a young, hungry, feisty defense
You could maybe argue they’re slightly better. Point remains....the team that was hyped as the AFC’s best (and coming off a great game) just got embarrassed at home. Shit happens in this league.
[Reply]
arrwheader 02:34 PM 10-24-2021
People saying this was just a bad game....

Do you realize how banged up the Titans are? Their secondary is complete trash and we scored 3 points on them....

Defense got torched by Tannehill, no answer there. I think the titans were down to their 3rd string LT and still no pass rush.

This team is just bad, I don't know what it is but they are bad. If I had to guess i would say its mostly mental. They have had 7 games to get better and clean up the TO's that isn't happening. They struggle on defense against backups. MAhomes continues to not look himself.

We have also not beaten a team with a winning record.

The have looked this way since the SB and i am guessing a lot has to do with AR and his son's issues. Lack of focus everywhere. I guess that and some kind of coaching breakdowns along the way. Maybe a combination of things but mentally this team is completely broken.

Can they fix it? I think they could if they can get something to to spark here, but they have not been able to get up for now 4 major AFC matchups and so I don't know what it will take for them to refocus.

This is in fact a bad football team. Bad football teams turn the ball over 2 + times a game and lose to good football teams. Until they prove otherwise it is what they are.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:37 PM 10-24-2021
That play where Jones didn't even try to get a hand on him is absolutely infuriating... you can expect that shit from a scrub like Hughes, but when Jones starts doing it something fucking STINKS in that locker room
[Reply]
arrwheader 02:41 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
That play where Jones didn't even try to get a hand on him is absolutely infuriating... you can expect that shit from a scrub like Hughes, but when Jones starts doing it something ****ing STINKS in that locker room
Yep, that right there says a whole lot. Something is going on with this team. I Think one of the announcers said it. This isn't oh well something the Chiefs will get fixed. There is some deeper issues going on right now with this football team.
[Reply]
Best22 02:45 PM 10-24-2021
We’re the 2005 Eagles
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:46 PM 10-24-2021
You either believe or you don't. We have many still here that have a ring and they know when the team is good enough to get another. They are now convinced this team isn't. What we will get is guys that don't have ring playing hard and guys that do have one will make business decisions to fight next year.
[Reply]
nealrm 02:48 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
This d holding Titans to 27 points.
Chiefs have had the ball the same amount of times
Mahomes has had 3 turnovers. That is potentially 21 points for offense...they failed.
There is a major issue with offense despite the beliefs that this team is all world because Mahomes.
This is a totally racked team that has no answers.

Chiefs have 1 d player... rookie Bolton
If you look at the issue with Mahomes, you will see 2 main issues. One is he is making desperation-type passes. Passes he did have to make before. You will also see just some bad luck. Passes that bounce off receivers hands that should have been caught or just dropped to the ground. You take away the desperation passes and the bounces, he still looks great. The offense is second in passing yards, 10th in rushing, first in 3rd down conversions. Mahomes is currently leading the ledge points scored.

The defense is allowing 412 yds/game (Bottom 5), they have the fewest sacks, and are 29 out of 36 for the most points scored against. They are at the bottom for both the number of yards allowed running and passing. In short, they are terrible.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:48 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Yep, that right there says a whole lot. Something is going on with this team. I Think one of the announcers said it. This isn't oh well something the Chiefs will get fixed. There is some deeper issues going on right now with this football team.
Jones is a big, scary guy... but someone needs to get in his face and challenge his manhood in extremely direct terms
[Reply]
Page 4 of 28
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up