ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 28
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:48 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
What. The. Fuck. Is. This. Post. Saying?!?!??
Well, looking at his name, dude may be french and doing the best he can with his English. Its not hare to figure out what he's trying to say.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:23 PM 10-24-2021
The most disgusting thing is just how bad the offense is broken. No rhythm, no creativity, no desire to enforce our will. I’m also getting really sick of there seemingly being no plays where Mahomes is hitting guys in stride. It seems like 90% of the completions are to receivers stopped and facing Mahomes. This tells me that he isn’t reading the field and throwing into spots or throwing guys open enough. Sometimes it’s the pocket and sometimes it’s him bailing too quickly, but there is just no reason our passing game of all things should be so disjointed.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:23 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Not saying CJ didn't piss off on this play, but just look at 90 (Reed) right next to him. He had a clear shot at Henry in the hole, and he literally stands up instead of trying to make the tackle.

So now I know what Reed has been doing in this defense . . .
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:54 PM 10-24-2021
JFC - Reed and Jones both just declined to try to get in Henry's way. "Eh, I plugged my gap and held up my blocker like I was supposed to do. LBs can make the tackle."

That is absolutely infuriating to watch.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 02:32 AM 10-25-2021
The Chiefs are not a bad football team. They are playing like a mediocre football team. They'll beat the really bad teams, but crumple against really good teams.

There's no fire in their eyes. No desire to win. No discipline. To me, that comes down to the coaches.

I think the Chiefs players just don't care anymore, outside of Kelce and Mahomes.
[Reply]
TEX 04:57 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
The Chiefs are not a bad football team. They are playing like a mediocre football team. They'll beat the really bad teams, but crumple against really good teams.

There's no fire in their eyes. No desire to win. No discipline. To me, that comes down to the coaches.

I think the Chiefs players just don't care anymore, outside of Kelce and Mahomes.
They're a bad team. They can beat the terrible teams. But make no mistake, they are bad.
[Reply]
YayMike 05:00 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
They're a bad team. They can beat the terrible teams. But make no mistake, they are bad.
Yep. Time to clean house get young guys that have that fire and passion! Like Bolton Thornhill and Gay. kelce and hill. Mahomes: The néw OL save the tackles…..The rest………jeez. Goodbye
[Reply]
whats good 06:19 AM 10-25-2021
The first thing the chiefs should do is eliminate Mahomes brother and the rest of his annoying family...

god they are cringe worthy
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:54 AM 10-25-2021

Kansas City Chiefs offensive DVOA:

Weeks 1-4: 36.9% (1st)
Weeks 5-7: -11.3% (24th)

— Aaron Schatz �� (@FO_ASchatz) October 25, 2021

[Reply]
arrwheader 06:57 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Regression and it's been happening.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:58 AM 10-25-2021
This is coaching pure and simple. Spags is literally only good at designing blitzes. Everything else he sucks
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:49 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I don't know the criteria for DVOA....but yesterday was the first time they've failed to consistently move the ball. Turnovers were the only problem offensively prior to yesterday.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:00 AM 10-25-2021
We just had a bad game offensively. It happens to all great offenses eventually.
[Reply]
TEX 10:06 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We just had a bad game offensively. It happens to all great offenses eventually.
Not this bad...
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:07 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's beyond that. We couldn't get our receivers open against one of the more suspect Defensive Backfields in the NFL....even when we had a little time.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 28
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up