ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 138 of 139
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-23-2021
Most weeks it varies which football team in the National Football League that I would most like to see lose the competition in which they play. For instance, last week the team I hoped would lose their match more than any other team was the Washington Football Team. This week, that honor goes to the Tennessee Titans, who coincidentally are matched up against my most favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Some people have asked me, "Jew boy, aren't you scared of King Henry?" My answer: "FUCK NO!!!!" I can barely tell apart King Henry from Queen Latifah, except Queen Latifah doesn't have a shit burrito hanging off the back of her head. Seriously, it looks like someone went on a 3 month all-cheese diet, had one meal at Taco Bell, and attached the result's to the back of a football helmet. Not to mention the fact the Titans won't be able to run the ball after the Chiefs take an early lead, and the field is covered in carcosa's CUM!!!

Long story short, we are going to give the Titans a Philadelphia sidecar, and most likely end up winning this game 69-0!!!

:-)GO CHUEFS!!!:-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:37 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Schedule was rough. The team that won the SB plays nobody and the team lost plays every AFC contender in the league. What a bunch of shit that is.
well, honestly I'd rather KNOW what the team is than have a smoke-and-mirrors play-off team that gets exposed in January.

We'll pick higher in the draft, and I don't have to be emotionally involved anymore this season. I KNOW they're shitty and not going anywhere. Now it's just looking forward to the offseason and seeing what changes they make.
[Reply]
whats good 05:41 AM 10-25-2021
The chiefs having a historically bad defense..... and are under .500

i know a team in the afc west that had historically bad defenses and went .500
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:43 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by whats good:
The chiefs having a historically bad defense..... and are under .500

i know a team in the afc west that had historically bad defenses and went .500
Ummm....that's nice?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:07 AM 10-25-2021
The problem we will have this off season is there is still a hole at LT and WR that we thought would not be there and we have no money. Veach will shoot for the moon again for some schmuck and probably fuck it up. Andy will not be canned and will continue to not the run the ball and help his QB. The Andy train is over and the team won't get back to the SB until we have an HC that runs an offense that helps his QB for sure and the defense has players that give a damn. They have made amess with the roster and the cap that can't be fixed in one year.
[Reply]
FringeNC 06:13 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
well, honestly I'd rather KNOW what the team is than have a smoke-and-mirrors play-off team that gets exposed in January.

We'll pick higher in the draft, and I don't have to be emotionally involved anymore this season. I KNOW they're shitty and not going anywhere. Now it's just looking forward to the offseason and seeing what changes they make.
Until the loss yesterday, I thought they had a puncher's chance to string together a few wins in the playoffs despite the terrible defense. No more. The offensive performance yesterday was worse than the Super Bowl. The question is what do you do the rest of the season at LT. It's got to be clear to the Chiefs at this point that Brown isn't the answer. Do they have the guts to admit midyear and try Niang or Prince over there and just run a bit more (at least at first to protect Mahomes health) and know they won't be explosive enough to win?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:15 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Until the loss yesterday, I thought they had a puncher's chance to string together a few wins in the playoffs despite the terrible defense. No more. The offensive performance yesterday was worse than the Super Bowl. The question is what do you do the rest of the season at LT. It's got to be clear to the Chiefs at this point that Brown isn't the answer. Do they have the guts to admit midyear and try Niang or Prince over there and just run a bit more (at least at first to protect Mahomes health) and know they won't be explosive enough to win?
I doubt they'll make the change mid-season, but I also don't think they'll extend or even tag Brown unless his level of play improves dramatically.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 07:12 AM 10-25-2021
Hang in there chefs. Even though I predicted a close game with the tacks winning by 3 touchdowns I was very surprised at this game. The chefs are a way better team than what we saw yesterday. With patches, you guys can get on a run at any time.
Good luck the rest of the way.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:17 PM 10-25-2021
The replay official from yesterday's Chiefs/Titans game died while returning home from the game, yikes...

Link: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/w...picks-for-mnf/

Originally Posted by :
Tragedy struck the NFL officiating family this past Sunday, as replay official Carl Madsen died while returning home from the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tennessee Titans matchup in Nashville, Tennessee. He was 71 years old.

"Carl Madsen was an NFL officiating fixture for more than two decades, first as a highly respected on-field official before transitioning to a replay role beginning in 2009," Senior VP of officiating training and development Walt Anderson said in a statement. "A terrific friend and colleague, Carl's love of football and dedication to officiating was ever-present, as he generously shared his time to mentor young officials at clinics across the country. A veteran of the Air Force, Carl had a tremendous spirit and will be greatly missed."

Madsen worked as an on-field and off-field official for nearly 25 years. According to NFL.com, he spent 12 seasons as an on-field referee from 1997 to 2008 before transitioning to replay official in 2009.

NFL Referees Association president Scott Green also released a statement on the passing of Madsen, per Pro Football Talk.

"Carl will be missed by those who worked with him on the field and in replay," Green said. "He had a nickname among his fellow officials of "Big Country" which was not only related to his size but to his big personality as a warm and generous man."

[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:24 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Rate the Orlando Brown signing.

1st round pick.

F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:02 AM 10-26-2021
Our game killed one of the officials:
https://fanrecap.com/longtime-nfl-of...chiefs-titans/
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:07 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Dang. We got a lot of penalties, but it wasn't bad enough that I wished death on any of the refs. I save that for games with Carl Cheffers, and even then it's really just retirement wishes.

RIP, Mr. Madsen.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:25 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
1st round pick.

F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Double F+
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:56 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Ugh. That sucks...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:40 PM 10-26-2021
Posted simply for the LOLs

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:46 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Dang. We got a lot of penalties, but it wasn't bad enough that I wished death on any of the refs. I save that for games with Carl Cheffers, and even then it's really just retirement wishes.

RIP, Mr. Madsen.
Don’t you dare leave Clete fucking Blakeman off that list.
[Reply]
Page 138 of 139
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139 >
Up