ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 72
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
bigjosh 12:59 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
He's obviously pressing because we have a HISTORICALLY bad defense. Also our receivers don't just drop balls they knock them up in the air.

I call bullshit.

The offense has been miserable all year, especially today when Washington only has 13 points after getting 3 fucking turnovers handed to them.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:00 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
No
Before, Mahomes was running and gunning, scrambling and making 40 yard touchdown passes.

Now we are asking Mahomes to stay in the pocket, use the run, dink/dunk and make 12-14 play game controlling drives.

Totally different

Especially the part about Mahomes throwing from the pocket.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 01:00 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
The coaching staff is sending him out there without any sort of plan for how to beat this new defensive approach, and he’s just whipping in around like he’s back Texas Tech because he feels like he has no choice.

We’re in trouble.
I’ve never seen a profession football team deal with cover 2/ cover 3 cloud so poorly. We’re in BIG trouble because that’s all we’re going to see on Defense for the next 8 years.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:00 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
You're the first and only person in this thread to even say anything like that :-). Closest to that was Glorydayz and glorydayz only.
The thread starter said he needs to get over himself
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:01 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You think Mahomes is checking it in because he got paid?

That's where your critical thinking skills have lead you?

Holy fuck.
:-)

JFC, are these yours?

[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:01 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You think Mahomes is checking it in because he got paid?

That's where your critical thinking skills have lead you?

Holy fuck.
Upper middle class Patrick was way WAY better QB than uber rich Patrick.
It's an obvious observation at this point in his career
[Reply]
JakeF 01:01 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
That is less on mahomes and more on the supporting cast. Possession football requires possession players. More plays means more chances to make mistakes especially with players prone to making really stupid mistakes. Our RBs need to exploit the space they're given. Our WRs can't keep making stupid mistakes.

Thats silly for people to say he refuses to take what he's given. The problem is even when he plays a remarkably efficient game his supporting cast finds ways to fuck it up.
I agree that this is about the supporting cast.

But that supporting cast is still putting pressure on Mahomes to adjust to them.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:02 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm laughing that you think he's earning his $400M with all these quality INTs...

You're a moron...
You are quite easily one of the dumbest posters here, if not one of the dumbest people I’ve ever interacted with, and I’ve interacted with a lot of idiots
[Reply]
lewdog 01:02 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

JFC, are these yours?

And that’s your rebuttal?

I asked you a question. Can you not answer?

Maybe he needs his ass chewed, right?!?!?!?
[Reply]
petegz28 01:03 PM 10-17-2021
AllI know is at this particular moment we are a 5-12 team ....if that
[Reply]
-King- 01:03 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The thread starter said he needs to get over himself
He needs to change something. He's not even playing at a top 10 level much less a top 1 level like he has shown as he can play past couple weeks. No one on the team is playing or coaching well; no one is exempt from criticism.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:03 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
I’ve never seen a profession football team deal with cover 2/ cover 3 cloud so poorly. We’re in BIG trouble because that’s all we’re going to see on Defense for the next 8 years.
Andy Reid is supposed to be the passing game guru.

It's on him if we can't handle a cover 2 defense.

Defenses have been using it for a couple of years now. Andy has had time to adjust with new personnel. He didn't.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:04 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Upper middle class Patrick was way WAY better QB than uber rich Patrick.
It's an obvious observation at this point in his career
Don't interrupt their "analysis". Perhaps they're about to explain that it's the way the grass has been cut in the stadiums P'Int's been playing in.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:05 PM 10-17-2021
Guys, stop being stupid.

Patrick Mahomes didn't fucking yakkity sax a perfectly fine snap and throw it directly to the Defense because Andy's dumb adult son plowed into a vehicle 10 months ago.
[Reply]
D.A.P. 01:06 PM 10-17-2021
Regression to the mean.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 72
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up