ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 86
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon to Chiefs
DaKCMan AP 01:58 PM 09-27-2021

Former All-Pro WR Josh Gordon, who is being reinstated, is planning to sign with the Kansas City Chiefs, sources tell ESPN. His agents, Eric Dounn and Matt Leist from @LAASportsEnt, confirmed Gordon is headed to Kansas City. pic.twitter.com/nqpJXn3oni

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 27, 2021

[Reply]
-King- 09:32 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Mahomes has 1.3 seconds in the pocket before he’s running for his damn life. It’s not enough time for Gordon, Hill, or Jerry Rice to get open. Do you guys even watch the games ???
How long does it take for a quick slant to come open? And why do we still insist on long developing plays if Mahomes has no time?
[Reply]
-King- 09:34 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
It's a joke. We've had Gordon longer than ARZ has had Ertz and he's out there making explosive plays. "Bringing him along slowly" is unacceptable.
Wow he had 66 yards and a touchdown today. He's barely been there a week. :-) WTF is going on?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:36 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Not even a catch in garbage time... Cant get open..
I mean, how can we really know if we don't give him reps. I still cannot understand why we wouldn't take advantage of the blowout to get him reps with Mahomes. I don't really care if he's incompatible with Henne.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:39 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I mean, how can we really know if we don't give him reps. I still cannot understand why we wouldn't take advantage of the blowout to get him reps with Mahomes. I don't really care if he's incompatible with Henne.
This is the same coaching staff that kept the starters out there with 8 min left and still didn't take Kelce out after pat almost died.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:50 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
How long does it take for a quick slant to come open? And why do we still insist on long developing plays if Mahomes has no time?
Yeah sorry Pat. We don't have time for wasp anymore. We don't have time to run fucking mosquito right now.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:52 PM 10-24-2021
Great game Josh! I knew you could do it!
[Reply]
-King- 09:56 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
This is the same coaching staff that kept the starters out there with 8 min left and still didn't take Kelce out after pat almost died.
Yeah wtf was that? And it's not even like they can say they don't have someone to play instead of him. We still have Blake Bell and Gray on the sidelines. If Mahomes is out, so should Kelce and Hill.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:02 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Great game Josh! I knew you could do it!
:-)
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:37 AM 10-25-2021
I don't understand why this team goes out and signs guys like this and then never uses them. Is it just to play keep away? I know the offense is complex but jfc an offensive genius coach cant scheme to get a guy like this involved?

We are seeing what AR did in the SB last few games. Trying for long developing routes instead of quick slants over the middle or anything else. Even when Mahomes is getting killed we just stick to that. Play calling and coaching is a big part of this.

Tannehill got the ball out fast a lot yesterday, we hardly ever do that when our oline can't block for shit in a game.

maddening.
[Reply]
notorious 10:40 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Did the same thing against Buffalo.

It's fucking stupid.
[Reply]
Shields68 11:11 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I don't understand why this team goes out and signs guys like this and then never uses them. Is it just to play keep away? I know the offense is complex but jfc an offensive genius coach cant scheme to get a guy like this involved?

We are seeing what AR did in the SB last few games. Trying for long developing routes instead of quick slants over the middle or anything else. Even when Mahomes is getting killed we just stick to that. Play calling and coaching is a big part of this.

Tannehill got the ball out fast a lot yesterday, we hardly ever do that when our oline can't block for shit in a game.

maddening.
Maybe Josh talent level is more along the lines of > Pringle and Robinson and if not less then then clearly not much of an improvement. Think it was a good signing to see what he has left but he has barely played in the last couple years and to act like he is at his peak and it can only be coaching to explain why he is not involved seems pretty short sighted.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:12 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Maybe Josh talent level is more along the lines of > Pringle and Robinson and if not less then then clearly not much of an improvement. Think it was a good signing to see what he has left but he has barely played in the last couple years and to act like he is at his peak and it can only be coaching to explain why he is not involved seems pretty short sighted.
Robinson is trash and Pringle is JAG.

Even if Gordon is on the same level as them…you give him a chance to see if he can do anything.
[Reply]
Shields68 11:31 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Robinson is trash and Pringle is JAG.

Even if Gordon is on the same level as them…you give him a chance to see if he can do anything.
You would think if that is the case he would be able to clearly standout in practice as a clear up grade and yet here we are. I think we need to face the fact he is washed and is not going to be a improvement.
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:36 AM 10-25-2021
I think it's more like we see with players we draft even. They don't get a lot of playing time usually they ease them in unless they have no choice. Even when they have a player cough Sorenson or cough hitchens who's struggling they barely play them.

Fine but your team is sucking ass and you need a spark. Idk maybe draw up something for the dude you signed that apparently was good enough to get on the active roster.

Smells like more bullshit to me from the coaching staff.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:40 AM 10-25-2021
You would think if that is the case he would be able to clearly standout in practice as a clear up grade and yet here we are. I think we need to face the fact he is washed and is not going to be a improvement.
Or that the coaching staff is fucking clueless.

Robinson led the WRs in snaps. What does that tell you?
[Reply]
Page 75 of 86
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Up