ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 67
« First < 17576364656667
Nzoner's Game Room>X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!
KingPriest2 03:09 PM 10-15-2021
BANNED!!!
Attached: B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg (25.8 KB) 
[Reply]
rico 02:09 AM 01-11-2024
Originally Posted by booger:
Valley Bill. From college. Before college they were not cousins but once they went there together, not separate but together, then and only then they became cousins. They screwed lots of Czechs and Slavs at this Kansas community college. Especially the ones in their English and spelling class. Some they paid with checks. If the Czechs would accept checks. The Slavs preferred cash and told them to go fuck Czechs with their checks. Confused and drunk they often pulled out the checkbook and just fucked the checks with out paying. On a positive note these checks didn’t bounce. But the Czechs and Slavs sure did. That’s how I understand it
:-)
[Reply]
Pointer19 08:31 PM 01-19-2024
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Submitted without comment

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1r3JXSLfmn/
Did anybody save the video? Think it got taken down.
[Reply]
Eureka 08:41 PM 01-19-2024
Don't ever try to cap on Raiders fans being felons after this guy is a poster boy Chiefs fan. Plus the supposed kitty stuff (that stuff wouldn't fly with Raiders fans who are in prison).

[Reply]
Bump 09:32 PM 01-19-2024
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Don't ever try to cap on Raiders fans being felons after this guy is a poster boy Chiefs fan. Plus the supposed kitty stuff (that stuff wouldn't fly with Raiders fans who are in prison).

The Chiefs might actually have the most criminal superfans that got camera time during games, not going to try and deny that. This guy and the bank robber
[Reply]
Eureka 10:12 PM 01-19-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
The Chiefs might actually have the most criminal superfans that got camera time during games, not going to try and deny that. This guy and the bank robber
Seems Raider super fans are just regular guys. I've met a few and they are just that. Gorilla Rilla is just a funny dude as he was surprised I wanted to buy him a beer hours before the game in the Coliseum. The vendor made him pull off his mask due to 21 ID purposes lol. Here is my FIL at his first Raiders game totally surprised by his SIL lol.
Attached: IMG_0253.jpg (120.5 KB) 
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:17 PM 01-19-2024
Sorry your superfans are boring as fuck. Like the entire franchise.
[Reply]
Eureka 10:21 PM 01-19-2024
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Sorry your superfans are boring as ****. Like the entire franchise.
Suck a Dick Bryan.

Your stereotype has been updated.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:24 PM 01-19-2024
Let ye who hasn't had the privilege of getting to watch your very own superfan limp down a sidewalk in a hospital gown and a dumb foam hat, talking about how he's acckkkuualllyyyy a coke head, cast the first stone.
[Reply]
threebag 03:44 AM 01-20-2024
All he needs now is for the Chiefs Editorial Board to write a hit piece about him.
[Reply]
Pointer19 06:55 AM 01-20-2024
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
Did anybody save the video? Think it got taken down.
Found it on YouTube with the description: "After 2 years away from arrowhead stadium, the expectors coming back still banned. But I'm gonna dress up as a different super fan, so see if you can recognize me. And work in what chief's players Dwight bow Jarred Allen press homes next hour. That's loud to get me back in arrowhead."

[Reply]
bdj23 09:04 AM 01-20-2024
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Let ye who hasn't had the privilege of getting to watch your very own superfan limp down a sidewalk in a hospital gown and a dumb foam hat, talking about how he's acckkkuualllyyyy a coke head, cast the first stone.
Like we all haven't been there at least once in our lives
[Reply]
Delano 09:20 AM 01-20-2024
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
Found it on YouTube with the description: "After 2 years away from arrowhead stadium, the expectors coming back still banned. But I'm gonna dress up as a different super fan, so see if you can recognize me. And work in what chief's players Dwight bow Jarred Allen press homes next hour. That's loud to get me back in arrowhead."

I love that he took the time, at 1:42, to pause and take a massive swallow of built up chewing tobacco spit before continuing on this epic pep rally speech.
[Reply]
Otter 10:10 AM 01-20-2024
Please stop the morbid fascination with this poor lost soul.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 67
« First < 17576364656667
Up