ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>New Star Wars TV & Film Repository
Frazod 03:13 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Exactly.

There was nothing "cool" or "calculating" about Kylo Ren.

He continually acted like a spoiled child and had zero control of his emotions. His "redemption" was about as a dumb as possible.
It's really amazing how badly Jar Jar Abrams bumbled Star Wars and Star Trek. I've learned to hate that fucker the same way I do David Lynch.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:12 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
He sucked balls. An emo toddler with force powers. He was as bad a villain as Nero in Star Trek.
That's what he was SUPPOSED to be.

He was never supposed to be Darth Vader.

Kylo was a believable character. Anakin was complete trash.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:19 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's what he was SUPPOSED to be.

He was never supposed to be Darth Vader.

He was a punk ass bitch. I guess that's believable. Lord knows there's no shortage of punk ass bitches in the world. Doesn't change the fact that he was an absolutely awful villain.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:22 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
He was a punk ass bitch. I guess that's believable. Lord knows there's no shortage of punk ass bitches in the world. Doesn't change the fact that he was an absolutely awful villain.
That's the thing though - he was never intended to be.

He was intended to be a problem child.

It was a well executed character, both in terms of writing and acting, and the only reason to watch any of those stupid movies.

I can't say the same for Anakin at any point, except in the Clone Wars cartoon.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:59 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
133 episodes of The Clone Wars animated series disagrees.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:26 PM 12-14-2020
133 episodes of The Clone Wars animated series disagrees.
He was fine in the Clone Wars.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:46 PM 12-14-2020
I think Adam Driver did all he could with those turd scripts he was provided. I actually enjoyed him in TFA; would love to have seen him with a competent story to tell in the other two (all of them, really).
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 04:25 PM 12-14-2020
IMO this is the best thing Kylo Ren ever did.

[Reply]
Frazod 04:43 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
IMO this is the best thing Kylo Ren ever did.

I was just thinking about this earlier. 100% agree.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:54 PM 12-16-2020
This should have been in the movie...

The Rise of Skywalker concept art featuring Darth Malak, Revan, and Nihilus pic.twitter.com/psUZuTfdJT

— Star Wars Holocron (@sw_holocron) December 17, 2020

[Reply]
Bowser 01:36 PM 12-17-2020
This should have been in the movie...

Filoni would have been brave enough to do it
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:36 PM 12-17-2020
https://www.starwars.com/news/the-re...he-mandalorian

The Return of Fennec Shand in Star Wars: The Bad Batch

She’ll be reprising the role of the elite assassin in the upcoming animated series Star Wars: The Bad Batch, which follows a special team of clone troopers at the dawn of the Galactic Empire.

“Do you know how long I’ve had to keep silent about Fennec coming back?” she asks with a joyful laugh. “This is the first time I’ve been able to talk about it!” After the sizzle reel for the upcoming Star Wars animation project was revealed last week, Wen still had to stay mum for a few more days, Filoni told her. Her response? “Dave, if you wanted to keep it a secret you shouldn’t have put me in the trailer!” she laughs. “Everybody is saying they just want the confirmation. So, yes, it is Fennec! It’s a younger Fennec and she is voiced by me and I’m thrilled and beyond happy that Dave wanted to create more of a backstory for her.”
[Reply]
Sorce 06:59 PM 12-17-2020
I've watched the movies, mandalorian so far, If I wanted to watch more I know there is the clone wars and rebels. Should I watch both? Which order?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:03 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
I've watched the movies, mandalorian so far, If I wanted to watch more I know there is the clone wars and rebels. Should I watch both? Which order?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Watch all seven seasons of The Clone Wars, then move on to Rebels.

Or if you wanted to do it sequentially, it would be TPM, Attack of the Clones, Seasons 1-6 of The Clone Wars series, Revenge of the Sith, Season 7 of The Clone Wars, Solo, then Rebels.

The final episode of Rebels is happening almost simultaneously with Rogue One.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:08 AM 12-26-2020
Watch all seven seasons of The Clone Wars, then move on to Rebels.

Or if you wanted to do it sequentially, it would be TPM, Attack of the Clones, Seasons 1-6 of The Clone Wars series, Revenge of the Sith, Season 7 of The Clone Wars, Solo, then Rebels.

The final episode of Rebels is happening almost simultaneously with Rogue One.
This...but I was in a super time crunch and recapped on youtube the first 3 seasons and watched 4-7 of clone wars and I'm still good. If you have time watch all of clone wars then rebels. I'm on s2 of rebels now

Ill probably watch s1-3 at some point to see a younger ahsoka and bo katan.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up