ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 321 of 335
« First < 221271311317318319320321 322323324325331 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
TimBone 10:55 PM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Have you missed all the other 'fad' cameos?

If so, why would this one be different?

I somehow don't think it'll be like Schnieder bounding through the door to whistles and cheers like on One Day at a Time, or 'Football Star Joe Namath' on The Brady Bunch.
Who were the others?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:14 PM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Who were the others?
LMGTFY

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...thrones-cameos
[Reply]
TimBone 11:19 PM 12-13-2016
LMGTFY

I'm not watching a fucking slideshow. However, I've never noticed the cameos, so point taken. I'll just trust that they've handled them well in the past, and they'll do the same with this one.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:21 PM 12-13-2016
I'm not watching a fucking slideshow. However, I've never noticed the cameos, so point taken. I'll just trust that they've handled them well in the past, and they'll do the same with this one.
Meee-ow.

So many flavors. . .
[Reply]
TimBone 11:22 PM 12-13-2016
Meee-ow.

So many flavors. . .
lol....I have no idea what that means.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:34 PM 12-13-2016
lol....I have no idea what that means.

[Reply]
TimBone 11:36 PM 12-13-2016
Oh, lol ...I wasn't salty at all. I was actually conceding to your point. They've obviously done a bunch of non-actor cameos already, and it hasn't hurt the show.

I do have a hatred for internet slideshows, though.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:39 PM 12-13-2016
Oh, lol ...I wasn't salty at all. I was actually conceding to your point. They've obviously done a bunch of non-actor cameos already, and it hasn't hurt the show.

I do have a hatred for internet slideshows, though.
My bad. I read the exchange as

Y: I have a question
M: I have an answer
Y: I ain't looking at your fucking answer. . . . :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 10:02 AM 12-14-2016
LMGTFY

Outside of you 99% of the world has no idea who these people are. The Bush thing wasn't a cameo, just a mask that looked sorta kinda like him in the right light.

McGregor otoh is instantly recognizable by a lot of people and thus throws off the suspension of disbelief.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:05 AM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Outside of you 99% of the world has no idea who these people are. The Bush thing wasn't a cameo, just a mask that looked sorta kinda like him in the right light.

McGregor otoh is instantly recognizable by a lot of people and thus throws off the suspension of disbelief.
This. None of those cameos stopped me in the middle of the show and had me calling out who they were. It's something that I read about afterwards and thought.....hmm...kind cool.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:32 AM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:

Then skip the show.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:45 AM 12-14-2016
Have you missed all the other 'fad' cameos?

If so, why would this one be different?

I somehow don't think it'll be like Schnieder bounding through the door to whistles and cheers like on One Day at a Time, or 'Football Star Joe Namath' on The Brady Bunch.

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:48 AM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Would.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:51 AM 12-14-2016
Then skip the show.

[Reply]
Bowser 12:11 PM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Would.