ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 281 of 335
« First < 181231271277278279280281 282283284285291331 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Dallas Chief 12:21 PM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
HBO and D/D said they didn't have time/money to do a Giant and the Direwolf in the battle scenes.

Thats just BS. Its the most popular show you have ever had. It's a social phenomena. You had $4.9 Billion in revenue last year. Don't go cheap and try to save a few bucks here at the end.
I absolutely love this thread. Are you the mod?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:18 PM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
That was weird we didn't see Johns Wolf "Shaggy Dog" during the battle scene.
:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 01:19 PM 06-30-2016
Just thought about this too..............Where in the hell was Jon Snows direwolf during the battle of Winterfell?
HBO and D/D said they didn't have time/money to do a Giant and the Direwolf in the battle scenes.

Thats just BS. Its the most popular show you have ever had. It's a social phenomena. You had $4.9 Billion in revenue last year. Don't go cheap and try to save a few bucks here at the end.
Upside of having everyone on the board on iggy: you can continue to wallow in your own stupidity in blissful oblivion.

Downside: you have to answer your own posts.
[Reply]
Fish 01:24 PM 06-30-2016
All those boooooks!

[Reply]
Fish 01:24 PM 06-30-2016
Heh...

[Reply]
wazu 01:32 PM 06-30-2016
Kinda wonder - is there any blowback at all from the fact that Cersei executed Kevan Lannister? The scale of how many nobles were murdered in one scene is still sinking in. With the Freys and Boltons all dead, at this point it would seem that she and Jamie are basically at war with every remaining living person on earth. And everybody who lives in King's Landing hates her and wants her dead. Who besides Zombie Mountain would even be willing to fight in her doomed army?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:38 PM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
Kinda wonder - is there any blowback at all from the fact that Cersei executed Kevan Lannister? The scale of how many nobles were murdered in one scene is still sinking in. With the Freys and Boltons all dead, at this point it would seem that she and Jamie are basically at war with every remaining living person on earth. And everybody who lives in King's Landing hates her and wants her dead. Who besides Zombie Mountain would even be willing to fight in her doomed army?
You aren't the only one to say this and I'm not singling you out but...aren't there like a hundred Frey's still running around? Walder's perverted old loins were prodigious. Why do people say they are all dead?
[Reply]
wazu 01:44 PM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You aren't the only one to say this and I'm not singling you out but...aren't there like a hundred Frey's still running around? Walder's perverted old loins were prodigious. Why do people say they are all dead?
I'm sure you are right. I guess it just sounded like his sons who ran things were dead. Even when they were alive it seemed like the Freys weren't all that great at war. If what's left of them is all that Cersei has on her side, then the point still stands that Cersei doesn't seem to have much to work with.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:50 PM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
Heh...

Awesome.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:51 PM 06-30-2016
The Freys are fuckboys. The only reason their house is even notable is because their progenitor realized the strategic value of setting up the Twins.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:07 PM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
I'm sure you are right. I guess it just sounded like his sons who ran things were dead. Even when they were alive it seemed like the Freys weren't all that great at war. If what's left of them is all that Cersei has on her side, then the point still stands that Cersei doesn't seem to have much to work with.
No doubt Walder was the whole Frey show and with him gone and his top 2 sons cooked into pie it could be the downfall of House Frey. Still, there might be one among the many left who steps up and holds the Twins.

(heh heh he said hold the twins)
[Reply]
vailpass 02:08 PM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The Freys are ****boys. The only reason their house is even notable is because their progenitor realized the strategic value of setting up the Twins.
They are definitely the trailer park of Westeros.
[Reply]
RustShack 02:32 PM 06-30-2016
I feel like if everyone hated Cercei, she wouldn't be queen. A city can stop 3 people, even if one is a zombie Mountain.

Did she not take the Baratheon name when she married?
[Reply]
wazu 02:37 PM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I feel like if everyone hated Cercei, she wouldn't be queen. A city can stop 3 people, even if one is a zombie Mountain.

I would assume she had to. However, she was declared as Cersei Lannister, first of her name at the coronation.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:40 PM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:

The average pleb isn't in a position to do anything about it. Damn near everyone that was in a position turned into green flame at the sept.
[Reply]
Page 281 of 335
« First < 181231271277278279280281 282283284285291331 > Last »
Up