ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 265 of 319
« First < 165215255261262263264265 266267268269275315 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
jettio 11:42 PM 03-18-2021
I just wish the folks that imagine they would be a better NFL GM than Brett Veach would be honest about how bad their kickball teams turned out when the teacher made them one of the captains for recess.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:23 AM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
No it's like hiring a gourmet cook, he cooks a great entree and then brings out mcdonald's fries and taco bell cinnamon twists for sides and dessert.

The same people who were telling everybody to watch out because Veach was clearly clearing so much cap to make major moves are now calling the people who wanted major moves negative. It's funny really.
How about you cool your jets, let the man work, and give him a goddamn fucking minute?
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:27 AM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
I didn’t get mentioned as being stupid

Yessss
Condescending asshole!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:58 AM 03-19-2021
While King, cosmos and uchiefybugger are going full retard.. can we get Ubeja in here to line us out on prospects? I need to know which defensive end prospects great grandfathers ex gir friend qualified for the olympics in the late 70s.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:16 AM 03-19-2021
Signing Kenny Golladay would be AWESOME :-)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 03:28 AM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Signing Kenny Golladay would be AWESOME :-)
Looks like hes headed to NYG for a visit and a lot of reports have been floated that he gave up on his team last year. Weather or not thats understandable is up for debate. Personally im hoping for a one year Juju deal, but not expecting anything notable to happen.
[Reply]
-King- 05:08 AM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Then what the fuck is the point of saying “he gets a D” for everything else? It’s like you’re trying to make some serious point while also pretending that you understand how ridiculous what you’re trying to do is. If you can acknowledge that every GM’s small moves are mediocre to bad, then why are you trying to knock Veach for his?

Look at this disingenuous bundle of sticks. These were back to back posts. A completely blatant contradiction.

Constant doublespeak while simultaneously playing stupid.
One says a knock on Veach.

One says a knock on the players he got.

C'mon Staylor. Put in some effort here.
[Reply]
-King- 05:10 AM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
How about you cool your jets, let the man work, and give him a goddamn fucking minute?
I am? I never said he was done. I even said in a reply to YOU he can still make a few great signings. I'm just going off what he's done so far.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:15 AM 03-19-2021
ROUND 2 FIGHT
[Reply]
-King- 05:26 AM 03-19-2021
A: I don't like some of the moves he's made

B: SO YOU THINK VEACH SUCKS?!?!

A: No, I just like some of the moves

B: SO YOU THINK YOU ARE A BETTER GM THAN VEACH?

A: No I think he's great but I don't agree with some of these moves

B: YOU THINK VEACH IS A FUCKING MORON?

A:No, but I don't like some of the moves so far

B: SO YOU THINK VEACH IS A FAILURE AND THOSE WHOLE OFF SEASON IS A FAILURE HUH?

A: No, I just don't like some of the moves so far. He can still make good moves after this

B: YOU THINK VEACH DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING AND HE'S A MORON?!

And repeat :-)
[Reply]
ljmhawk 10:01 AM 03-19-2021
sadly, at this point in the new football season i don’t think the chiefs have gotten better....i would say we have gotten slightly worse.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 10:08 AM 03-19-2021
Saw a video with Osemele the other day where it seemed his recovery is going well.

http://twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/1371146460255911937

Could he be coming back?
[Reply]
Shields68 10:08 AM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
sadly, at this point in the new football season i don’t think the chiefs have gotten better....i would say we have gotten slightly worse.
Guess it depends on what team your comparing it to. The regular season team with Schwartz and Fischer or the Super Bowl squad where we did not have a OL. Regular season team probably right at this point. Super Bowl team we have made improvements.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:10 AM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
One says a knock on Veach.

One says a knock on the players he got.

C'mon Staylor. Put in some effort here.
Holy shit the mental gymnastics are incredible.

You’re not knocking Veach, just the job he’s done outside of Thuney by giving him a “D”. Makes total sense!
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:13 AM 03-19-2021
It's a long off season, still a lot of work to be done.

But as a Cheifs fan for over 30 years, I've watched my team HOST the last 3 AFC Title games and go to back to back Super Bowls (should have been 3, thanks Dee).

In my lifetime, there has NEVER been a greater run of success by the Chiefs organization over a 3 year period. Maybe back in the 60's? but I wasn't alive then so can't speak to that.

Find me ONE team in the National Football League whose organization has had MORE success than the Chiefs over the last 3 years. Anyone?

I fully trust the Chiefs people that are at the top right now and they have given me no reason not to. Are they perfect? No. But neither is any other team's top group (owner, GM, coach) across the NFL. It's laughable to me that some here seem to think they have better 'ideas' on how the Chiefs should run their organization, spend the FA money, draft, etc.

People need to relax and let those that get paid the BIG bucks do their job and trust that they will put the Chiefs franchise in the best possible position for success going forward.

We have ZERO reason to think otherwise at this point
[Reply]
Page 265 of 319
« First < 165215255261262263264265 266267268269275315 > Last »
Up