ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 33
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
carcosa 04:51 PM 09-25-2022
They've looked pretty pedestrian all season, at least on offense. I guess Tom Brady's tummy is still fucked up from the strawberry he accidentally ate. Still, gonna need a good week of practice from our offense and special teams to fix what went wrong today. Discus
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:11 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The offense seems to struggle inside a dome.
It is more of a covered porch with glass than a dome.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:29 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
I've read the NFL has to keep the Superdome free in case the Vikings-Saints game can't be played in London at the last minute, like our game against the Rams in 2018.
Oh I get it. Not sure how many people in NO care for him.
[Reply]
Best22 11:32 AM 09-27-2022
We put up 44 points in Arizona

Mahomes is currently 7-1 in domed stadiums in his career
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 11:51 AM 09-27-2022
It's really simple
If the Chiefs play to 80% of their capability they will win. If they play like they did in Indy they will lose.
The Bucs D front 4 should be the primary concern........Then the Chiefs Field goal kicker.
When is Butker scheduled to be back? I can't find it anywhere.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:57 AM 09-27-2022
you've had some bad takes this week
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:02 PM 09-27-2022

[Reply]
Direckshun 12:23 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Bucs run D sucks, GB ran at will on them yesterday.
GB has excellent running backs who have above average vision and ability.

We have running backs with below-league-average vision and less than average athletic ability.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:36 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
GB has excellent running backs who have above average vision and ability.

We have running backs with below-league-average vision and less than average athletic ability.
Except for that guy who happens to be the fastest back in the rookie class.

So tired of the RB narratives on this board. The vast majority are only as good as their holes. And the blocking in Indy was pathetic. They were also defended very well.

How did Jonathan "CP cries about me daily" Taylor look? Would anyone have guessed that he's a star if they didn't know him? Ran straight into a wall 3 times out of 4 like he was facing the Steel Curtain.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:41 PM 09-27-2022
We have a team full of peacocks captain, you gotta let them fly!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:48 PM 09-27-2022

[Reply]
Direckshun 01:50 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Except for that guy who happens to be the fastest back in the rookie class.

So tired of the RB narratives on this board. The vast majority are only as good as their holes. And the blocking in Indy was pathetic. They were also defended very well.
It is common knowledge that CEH and Pacheco have regularly failed to acknowledge huge holes our OL have opened for them. I don't even think that was disputable.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:54 PM 09-27-2022
It is common knowledge that CEH and Pacheco have regularly failed to acknowledge huge holes our OL have opened for them. I don't even think that was disputable.
With Pacheco some of that is forgivable due to lack of time/experience. CEH has zero excuses. It's definitely not entirely on the O line but there's enough blame from Indy to go around.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:17 PM 09-27-2022
Pachecho has missed like 2, and he's looked good otherwise. He's also just a rookie that probably has PTSD from playing behind a garbage OL with no QB. The narrative is overblown though.

He's easily our best bet.
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:25 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You know Brady is going to be talking mad shit trying to get Jones to bite.

Jones better bite his own fucking tongue, because everyone knows Brady is getting those calls.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:10 PM 09-27-2022
You mean it's commonly assumed that it's regular. Is anyone breaking down every play to see how often it actually happens, and then comparing to every other RB in the league?

A lot of people predetermined that this would be a problem for Pacheco, so they're looking for it and blowing every instance out of proportion. And we already know that CEH gets no leeway.

Just gets old seeing people praise backs for running straight ahead through gaping holes, and then crushing our backs for getting swarmed behind the line of scrimmage.

Over the first two games, the backs averaged 5 yards/carry. The lanes clearly weren't there in Indy. Blocking was shit. Just because, in theory, this OL should be opening gaping holes doesn't mean it's happening.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 33
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up