KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
Fairplay 01:26 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by KCJohnny:
YOU???? a MAN of GOD??? How dare you??? I acted as a representative of Christ in a Muslim Land under the tyrranny of terrorists and you mock me? You must give account of this to Jesus, and may he be gracious to you. You are gravely mistaken. The days when I sacrificed sleep to support ministry on the battlefield are more tha you will EVER know. What a cheap shot. :-)

Damn dude. You were doing your duty. You signed up didn't you? Serve your country but don't expect all you countrymen to kneel before you because you did. Jeez.
[Reply]
Fairplay 01:28 AM 01-09-2005
Go ahead and join John Kerry and Jane Fonda as the people attacking vets while sitting at home and mocking the war. You know waht your legacy will be.

We are not mocking the war dude. It has nothing to do with that.
[Reply]
Fairplay 01:29 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Hey, thanks for serving our Country and all - I appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Digital Key Posting Blatherer

PS - Why don't you make yourself useful and fix me a turkey pot pie, bitch.........

Thats funny CHI-Town. :-)
[Reply]
Fairplay 01:31 AM 01-09-2005
Not ONE of you people has been over there and fought for America in the GWOT and yet you glibly attack a true vet with hollow accusations based on worthless values. Fine. As a uniformed sevicemember and combat vet, I know now how hollow and empty your support of us in harm's way actually is. Thanks for revealing your shallow patriotism for what it really is.

He is going over the deep end.............. :-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:33 AM 01-09-2005
without going through the entire thread it looks like there was alot of banter about the jets game today. I can't believe marty choked again
[Reply]
Rausch 01:34 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
My tax money supports the soilders dude. Without me well............
Not to take sides, but that's incredibly weak...
[Reply]
Fairplay 01:37 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Combat Veteran:
I intend to remind everyone much more frequently, now. It is an injustice to veterans everywhere that more people aren't aware of my distinguished service to our country.

I agree. I've learned my lesson. I say something to those i see have fought for our country sometimes. That is the general attitude of our nation. But im not going to agree with everything you say or do because you did. WTF?
[Reply]
tk13 01:39 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
without going through the entire thread it looks like there was alot of banter about the jets game today. I can't believe marty choked again
Eh, there's a lot of banter about the game, but not in this thread... you're better off going to the game thread or one of the other threads.
[Reply]
Fairplay 01:39 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Not to take sides, but that's incredibly weak...

True. But not everyone joins the service. Did you? Ummm, no. So you need weapons, food and all. Im saying respect those who joined. If you didn't join, support them, I.E. tax dollars. And through verbal support.
And when they are at war.
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 01:42 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
My money is on a post blaming the ingestion of mouse dung.
Or maybe he'll just start misspelling lots of words, then come back in the morning and explain that he was drunk tonight.
[Reply]
tk13 01:45 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:
Or maybe he'll just start misspelling lots of words, then come back in the morning and explain that he was drunk tonight.
Yeah, you would know, WOULDN'T YOU? :-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:50 AM 01-09-2005
he mispelled the words because a rat chewed off his index finger while in the VC prison camp
[Reply]
Phobia 02:11 AM 01-09-2005
I agree. I've learned my lesson. I say something to those i see have fought for our country sometimes. That is the general attitude of our nation. But im not going to agree with everything you say or do because you did. WTF?
Hi, it's me - Phobia. I've resumed my post. As a Combat Veteran, I can't sleep knowing that civilians require my almighty protection. I was tossing and turning and opted to place myself back on duty as the protector.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:14 AM 01-09-2005
True. But not everyone joins the service. Did you? Ummm, no. So you need weapons, food and all. Im saying respect those who joined. If you didn't join, support them, I.E. tax dollars. And through verbal support.
And when they are at war.

And don't forget, our tax dollars pay for the Gee Pie Bill, which allows all veterans to go to pastry chef college for free.
[Reply]
Phobia 02:16 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
And don't forget, our tax dollars pay for the Gee Pie Bill, which allows all veterans to go to pastry chef college for free.
You're wrong. I paid $100 a month out of my first 12 paychecks to the Gee Pie Bill and have yet to accept any pie. I think my eligibility to accept pie ran out last week, too. :-)
[Reply]
Page 15 of 47
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up