https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
siberian khatru 04:35 AM 05-10-2024
This whole thing is bizarre
[Reply]
Rausch 04:39 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
This whole thing is bizarre
He either really pissed someone off or he's one sideways kid...
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 06:28 AM 05-10-2024
Instead of Rashee it’s more like CON-doleezza Rice, right?

Yeah I will leave now
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:39 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Maybe his jealousy toward Hardman sent him on this spiral.

Catching the game winning TD would’ve saved him.
I agree with suzzer. For like the first time in my life.
[Reply]
seamonster 06:44 AM 05-10-2024
I went through the same phase. I lost my job, my car, and spent the night in county lockup within the span of 24 hours. But I was 19. By 24 you've got to start acting like an adult or embrace shit-life syndrome. Chiefs should be ready to cut clown-boy and it's probably for his own good. Had the league treated Haskins like an adult he'd still be alive.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:50 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by Perineum Ripper:
Instead of Rashee it’s more like CON-doleezza Rice, right?

Yeah I will leave now
Rice may have been a little too steamed. maybe a little less water next time
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:28 AM 05-10-2024
So, I don't know if this is Q, and IDGAF.

https://www.cbsnews.com/texas/news/d...g-rashee-rice/
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:52 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

He good
[Reply]
PHOG 07:57 AM 05-10-2024
So I guess it's all a nothingburger. LFG!!!
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:03 AM 05-10-2024

This would be great if true.

However, a club owner saying something didn't happen to a rich NFL star at his club has to be taken with a huge grain of salt because club owners are generally not the most reliable source when it comes to "taking care of their rich clientele"

if he has continuous video of Rice the entire time he's in the club turn it over. Other than that I want more than just his word.

Originally Posted by :
The club owner says if an assault happened he believes he would have known about it and plans to continue scouring his security cameras for evidence.

"Cause I wanna make sure," said Dibaje. "Maybe I missed something, I don't know."

maybe finish "scouring" your video before talking to the press I guess
[Reply]
staylor26 08:04 AM 05-10-2024

So we now have two witnesses AND the club owner saying nothing happened?

HE GOOD!
[Reply]
staylor26 08:05 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
This would be great if true.

However, a club owner saying something didn't happen to a rich NFL star at his club has to be taken with a huge grain of salt because club owners are generally not the most reliable source when it comes to "taking care of their rich clientele"

if he has continuous video of Rice the entire time he's in the club turn it over. Other than that I want more than just his word.
I highly doubt the club owner is withholding evidence. If he's saying there's no assault on tape, then I highly doubt there is.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:08 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I highly doubt the club owner is withholding evidence. If he's saying there's no assault on tape, then I highly doubt there is.
I edited but he's making an assumption and even admits he hasn't watched it all.

Let's hope he's right, would be a lot easier.

And if Rice didn't even drink in the club I think a lot of people in this thread will be going back and editing their posts to take back some of the assumptions of how Rice acts.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:10 AM 05-10-2024
I edited but he's making an assumption and even admits he hasn't watched it all.

Let's hope he's right, would be a lot easier.

And if Rice didn't even drink in the club I think a lot of people in this thread will be going back and editing their posts to take back some of the assumptions of how Rice acts.
"Maybe i missed something" sounds like he watched it and didn't see anything, but plans to watch it again :-)
[Reply]
wazu 08:11 AM 05-10-2024
Why would anyone bother doing that? Rashee is on the known jackass/dumbass list even if he wasn't at the club at all. He's got a lot of work to do before digging himself out of that hole.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 56
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up