ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- The New Night Crew Thread CPxFB
Simply Red 11:45 PM 08-20-2022
Do you guys think this was a fun idea or no?

We need to bond more and be sweeties

Feel free to post whatever you'd like...

Sorry to type like blueballs but I'm trying to make this look like there is some content in here, ... here in the OP.

I'll start - I've lost my mind investing in collectibles and have become a true nerd. I'm not sure how or why but it is what it is.

I wish I could say I was getting loaded, still not drinking at all so there's not much else to do BUT collectibles or that interests me I should say. Except for my favorite all time team the KC Chiefs!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, <- 69 Commas Hell yip!!

Seriously just type - i want to know how you're doing facebook style - type anything

Thanks you guys

If this thread reaches 42069 replies (lol) Brhett Veep will seduce a mystery Running Back Back into signing with us!!!

Okay go on about your day
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:52 PM 08-20-2022
BUMP!!
[Reply]
el borracho 11:57 PM 08-20-2022
Ready to be entertained!
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:59 PM 08-20-2022
It's overdue
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:00 AM 08-21-2022
I'll kick off w/ a rap opinion
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:00 AM 08-21-2022
Greatest rap song ever - Ain't No Half Steppin' - BDK 1988
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:02 AM 08-21-2022
a couple of sentences of that song are TO THIS DAY some of the best pure flowing lyrics I've heard. Only from him though - that album is maybe my all time #1
[Reply]
cdcox 12:02 AM 08-21-2022
What are you collecting?

Hummels?
Sports cards?
Sports cars?
Pokémon?
[Reply]
BWillie 12:04 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Greatest rap song ever - Ain't No Half Steppin' - BDK 1988
Do u like Rakim?
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:05 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Do u like Rakim?
oh man absolutely! I used to listen to PIF all the time - the 13 min ver.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:09 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
What are you collecting?

Hummels?
Sports cards?
Sports cars?
Pokémon?

LEGO (a little, sold most)
Funko is my thing RN - I enjoy the exclusivity they offer, it's a fun little treasure hunt and learing what to buy, when to and what to avoid. I think it'll actually pay off eventually - but I TOO enjoy my personal collection which I intend to keep even longer term. They're actually a shitload of fun for me.

I DID do MTG (Magic the Gathering) fairly heavily as well but got out of that because once Hasbro bought out Wizards of the Coast they fucked it all up, just as they did w/ their little 1:12 scale figures.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:10 AM 08-21-2022
cd I also collect comics but very very lightly.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:11 AM 08-21-2022
I have an e-commerce idea and I am about 90% sure once I get the money aliged I can launch off fairly quickly - I just have some back patching to do w/ regards to my closing of my former business. Sorry to carry on - how about YOU GUYS?
[Reply]
cdcox 12:38 AM 08-21-2022
I was big into LEGO as a kid in the early ‘70s. I’d build helicopters that could transport hot wheels and space ships worthy of Star Wars well before it was a thing. I much preferred the free form creativity to latter versions of build the millennium falcon by following directions. My wife bought me the architectural set around 5 years ago, but I’ve barely used it. I looked at the robotics stuff, but it still didn’t seem creative enough for me. Still, I will always love LEGO.
[Reply]
cdcox 12:39 AM 08-21-2022
I was big into LEGO as a kid in the early ‘70s. I’d build helicopters that could transport hot wheels and space ships worthy of Star Wars well before it was a thing. I much preferred the free form creativity to latter versions of build the millennium falcon by following directions. My wife bought me the architectural set around 5 years ago, but I’ve barely used it. I looked at the robotics stuff, but it still didn’t seem creative enough for me. Still, I will always love LEGO.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Up