ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 191
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Tracking the Biden embarrassment
Munson 07:05 AM 01-20-2021
Well, Dementia Joe has been embarrassing for decades.

Now he can sell out America like never before.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:45 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-)
Nobody gives a shit. Until they post about it.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:08 PM 05-21-2021
Why? You're better than that. Look, we may not agree on a lot of issues in the political arena, but don't be that dude...
:-)^look at this ass
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:12 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Me:

Like I said, we know...
[Reply]
eDave 09:22 PM 05-21-2021
Why? You're better than that. Look, we may not agree on a lot of issues in the political arena, but don't be that dude...
It causes undue scrolling as it clogs my feed with shit that doesn't need to be spread further. It's not personal or out of spite at all as he and I have never mixed words. I don't think.

To address his post, he's simply exercising projection/"no you" as usual. His motives have been clear from the start. I refuse to believe he has forgotten this:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ctions-n787291

And if he hasn't, then he surely remembers the follow up:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...dd2_story.html

It doesn't make me any sort of dude unless it's you putting some kind of label on it based on much more negativity than you are applying to me.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:56 AM 05-22-2021

Originally Posted by :
May 22, 2021

Even though there’s a cease-fire in Gaza as Israel and Hamas catch their breath before the next round of terrorist attacks and retaliation, the violence against Jews in the United States is escalating...
Anti-Semitic Attacks On the Rise As the Left Continues to Incite Violence

Originally Posted by :
Published: 20:56 EDT, 20 May 2021 | Updated: 08:05 EDT, 21 May 2021

Two fireworks were thrown into a crowd of protesters near Times Square leaving a 55-year-old woman injured as pro-Israel and pro-Palestine demonstrations descended into violence just hours after a cease-fire was declared in the Israel-Hamas conflict.

At least 20 people were arrested, according to reports, amid skirmishes between the two sides.

The devices were thrown on Thursday evening and the blast was so loud it initially was identified as a smoke bomb, a NYPD spokesman told DailyMail.com.

Police later clarified that the devices were commercially bought fireworks, thrown from a car.

A 55-year-old woman was burned, and the Arson Investigation Squad and the Midtown North Detective Squad are investigating...

Pro-Palestinian mob throws FIREWORKS at pro-Israel supporters in NYC's Diamond District injuring woman, 55, and scream ‘f**k Israel’ at Jewish people as cops arrest at least 20 in violent Times Square clashes
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:05 PM 05-22-2021
ď the blast was so loud it initially was identified as a smoke bomb, a NYPD spokesman told DailyMail.com.Ē

An extremely loud smoke bomb?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:05 PM 05-23-2021

[Reply]
F150 05:52 AM 05-24-2021

Education secretary Miguel Cardona will divide students and curriculum along racial lines https://t.co/NpXClorOu7

— libby emmons (@libbyemmons) May 24, 2021

[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:55 AM 05-25-2021
How it started...

Exclusive: Biden campaign tells miners it supports domestic production of EV metals https://t.co/VC8Kz7TUTw pic.twitter.com/qo7VQEkc8W

— Reuters (@Reuters) October 23, 2020

Originally Posted by :
(Reuters) Ė Joe Bidenís campaign has privately told U.S. miners it would support boosting domestic production of metals used to make electric vehicles, solar panels and other products crucial to his climate plan, according to three sources familiar with the matter, in a boon for the mining industry.
How it's going now...

Biden looks abroad for electric vehicle metals, in blow to U.S. miners https://t.co/eLT07XZ08F pic.twitter.com/Cqq7feV8Tc

— Reuters (@Reuters) May 25, 2021

Originally Posted by :
U.S. President Joe Biden will rely on ally countries to supply the bulk of the metals needed to build electric vehicles and focus on processing them domestically into battery parts, part of a strategy designed to placate environmentalists, two administration officials with direct knowledge told Reuters.

The plans will be a blow to U.S. miners who had hoped Biden would rely primarily on domestically sourced metals, as his campaign had signaled last autumn, to help fulfill his ambitions for a less carbon-intensive economy.
And the chutzpah of this admin as a closer...

The future of the auto industry is electric ó and itís made in America. The American Jobs Plan is the investment we need in job training and R&D to win the future of the electric vehicle market. pic.twitter.com/i2yajfnSNq

— The White House (@WhiteHouse) May 18, 2021

[Reply]
Pennywise 08:44 AM 05-27-2021
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rtners-VP.html

'Dad will be there but keep that between us for now': Emails reveal Joe Biden DID meet with Hunter's foreign business partners while he was VP during a dinner organized by his son to introduce potential clients to his powerful father.

Hunter Biden wrote to a friend before the 2015 Washington DC dinner that it was 'ostensibly to discuss food security', but was in fact an opportunity to introduce his potential clients and partners to his powerful father.

The shocking communications appear to fly in the face of the president's claim that he had no knowledge of his son's business activities.

Yet the White House has remained silent over the revelations - and has failed to respond to every request for comment about illegal activity and scandalous behavior evidenced on Hunter's abandoned laptop, obtained and exclusively verified by DailyMail.com.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:54 AM 05-27-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Intercorrupted.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:04 AM 05-29-2021
Creepy Joe Alert!!!!

Joe Biden looks at a little girl in the audience, the daughter of a veteran, and says "I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed." pic.twitter.com/DbH8ihG2Mj

— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) May 28, 2021

[Reply]
ping2000 10:35 AM 05-29-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Creepy Joe Alert!!!!

Biden is a sick fuck.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:44 AM 05-29-2021
If I ever touched someone's child like the president has I'd be in jail.
[Reply]
Munson 11:21 AM 05-29-2021
This is the little girl that Pedo Joe was hitting on.

[Reply]
Page 59 of 191
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Up