« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything
Jim Jones 11:19 AM 07-13-2014
go ahead
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:28 AM 07-16-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I doubt it. Maybe when I was young?

One of the benefits of admitting to cheating on your husband is that all future lovers tend to pee on you as often as possible.

And I sleep like the dead right after.
Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball!:
Umm... What?

Don't worry - the Greeks were completely cool with this.
[Reply]
Donger 10:29 AM 07-16-2014
Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball!:
Umm... What?
I think she means that figuratively. Hoping so, anyway.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:33 AM 07-16-2014
Pee on = sleep with as much as possible in some quasi conscious way of marking their territory. As if any of it is their territory anyways. I only lease it out.

Ah! OK.

Originally Posted by Mennonite:

Thank gods.

Originally Posted by Donger:
I think she means that figuratively. Hoping so, anyway.

Yeah, I get that now. I was taking it literally and hoping it was an autocorrect thing.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:42 AM 07-16-2014
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:53 PM 07-17-2014
Jim Jones' blind date

[Reply]
Buzz 09:03 PM 07-17-2014
Pee on = sleep with as much as possible in some quasi conscious way of marking their territory. As if any of it is their territory anyways. I only lease it out.

yep, still cant figure that out?
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:03 PM 07-17-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Jim Jones' blind date

Not hard to see who's the "top" in that relationship...
[Reply]
Katipan 09:11 PM 07-17-2014
Originally Posted by Buzz:
yep, still cant figure that out?
My ex psycho used to...jokingly?... offer me up for a carton of cigarettes at parties. And then beat the shit out of anyone that hit on me.

I only lease now.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:14 PM 07-17-2014
Surfboard

Surf board
[Reply]
srvy 09:20 PM 07-17-2014
I think Jim Jones drank his kool aid. Thought of what he did must have crushed the man.

Or they are both in Vegas tying the knot with Reverend Elvis.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:32 PM 07-17-2014
My ex psycho used to...jokingly?... offer me up for a carton of cigarettes at parties. And then beat the shit out of anyone that hit on me.

I only lease now.
Sorry, I try not to judge, we are all damaged goods. Could you shed some light on your avatar and what it means to you. Not to be a jerk but what do you mean by leasing, seams self degrading.
[Reply]
Canofbier 09:32 PM 07-17-2014
Originally Posted by srvy:
I think Jim Jones drank his kool aid. Thought of what he did must have crushed the man.

Or they are both in Vegas tying the knot with Reverend Elvis.
He sure did!
[Reply]
Canofbier 09:34 PM 07-17-2014
Originally Posted by Buzz:
Sorry, I try not to judge, we are all damaged goods. Could you shed some light on your avatar and what it means to you. Not to be a jerk but what do you mean by leasing, seams self degrading.
Nah, don't worry about her. She knows what she's about in life, far as I can tell.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:34 PM 07-17-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
One knows he spends too much time on CP when nearing the conclusion of an evening, your wife mentions this thread. Then after being awake/around for a few updates she asks (before shutting down her NooK) ....."So....you hear any thing abut the guy who ****ed a guy"?
(as she snuggles in, just before drifting off into slumber :-).....she knows how ****ed up this place is and doesn't bat an eye)
Holy Shit :-) Nobody knows I post here, my family and friends would have me committed. It's just too entertaining.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:42 PM 07-17-2014
Originally Posted by Canofbier:
Nah, don't worry about her. She knows what she's about in life, far as I can tell.
Yeah, I know it's CP, shouldn't have asked, sometimes my heart gets the better of me.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 33
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up