ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 153 of 352
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163203253 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:25 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
So we got a good draw? We getting to the FF or what? anyone confident?
I was excited until I saw SDSU in the Rd32. I had KU I My FF until then.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:41 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I was excited until I saw SDSU in the Rd32. I had KU I My FF until then.
Not sure how much Vegas will favor SDSU by, but it won’t be enough.

Pretty much free money there.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:45 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I know it’s a single elimination game. Any given Sunday applies to all sports and especially in this tourney. Teams overlook others. Have bad days and you’re going home. But, that wasn’t my point.

I don’t remember playing this many scrappy in your face physical defensive teams in one year. I think this team, this year can handle that upset minded team better than previous years. Also if Harris/Braun/Wilson are having a bad shooting game, Remy can come in and spark them.
I agree with your main point about KU having experience this year against several tough, physical defensive minded teams. But that No. Iowa team he referenced was also a slow, plodding type of offensive team. Seemed like they just ran down the shot clock every possession and then took a shot. And they made them. :-) Of course, it didn't help that Sherron Collins had perhaps his worst game as a Jayhawk. You need better than that from your senior leader. You listening, Ochai?
[Reply]
Lzen 08:16 AM 03-14-2022
I would have been more confident last year even with the worst draw of all time. We were clearly the best team in college Bb last year.
Last year? :-)

Or did you mean 2020?
[Reply]
ChiefsFan123456 08:56 AM 03-14-2022
I would have been more confident last year even with the worst draw of all time. We were clearly the best team in college Bb last year.

yeah even if you’re the best team in the region, stuff still has to go your way. The numbers are probably accurate.
Jayhawks were clearly the best team in college basketball last year? Did Jayhawks win the championship last year?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:57 AM 03-14-2022
I don’t blame BigRedChief for blocking last year out of his memory entirely
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:06 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
So we got a good draw? We getting to the FF or what? anyone confident?
We should, but as the NCAA tourney goes, ya never know! We've had better teams not make it and worst teams that did.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:40 PM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Kentucky has to get through Baylor and Gonzaga first. Good luck.
Assuming they beat winner of VT/Purdue, I’m not afraid of anyone our (Kentucky’s) region, including Baylor.

They’d lose to Gonzaga, I think. Holmgren would be a nightmare and Grady, Tyty, and Wheeler would have to have their best 3 shooting game performance on the same day.

If we somehow rematches against Kansas fully healthy, I wouldn’t expect a blowout win, but I don’t see why the result would change in terms of who’d win.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 02:02 PM 03-14-2022
Jayhawk is always talking about clearly being the best, blah blah. Then they lose in the tournament in devastating, soul crushing defeat and within 24 hours they start talking the same nonsense all over again for the following year. KU fan lives a delusional existence.
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:12 PM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
Jayhawk is always talking about clearly being the best, blah blah. Then they lose in the tournament in devastating, soul crushing defeat and within 24 hours they start talking the same nonsense all over again for the following year. KU fan lives a delusional existence.
Awesome! Our resident idiotic Shocker fan is here to bash another man's team and hasn't the ability to prop his own team up for our viewing!

The thing is, as a sports fan of any team, any where there are good knowledge and and the bad unknowledgeable fans. So why don't you run along and continue to pretend you are of the knowledgeable Shocker fans? I know it's difficult to do for you, but here's a hint, do it on Tues,Thurs, & Sat. This allows your brain to rest and recover from the strain you use to use it!

Run along Lil Shockey Boy, we'll police our own!
[Reply]
Chazno 02:13 PM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
And the Chiefs should be going for their 4th Super bowl win in a row... This is what successful team's fans do.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:24 PM 03-14-2022
IDK guys I think wichita state is poised for a deep run in the NCAA tournament this year and I'm excited to watch

what time is their first game???
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:33 PM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
IDK guys I think wichita state is poised for a deep run in the NCAA tournament this year and I'm excited to watch

what time is their first game???
Can you believe they took Arizona and Houston to OT?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:56 PM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Last year? :-)

Or did you mean 2020?
Of course. We ****ing laid an egg last year. Trying to block 2021-22 out? Garrett as give me the ball I’ll win the game point guard?:-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:02 PM 03-14-2022
Of course. We ****ing laid an egg last year. Trying to block 2020 out? Garrett as give me the ball I’ll win the game a point guard?:-)
Agreed. Last year didn’t even happen.

It’s going to be really tough to win back to back National Championships.

It’s been almost 100 years since we last did that.
[Reply]
Page 153 of 352
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163203253 > Last »
Up