ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 23
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
Stryker 05:18 PM 10-24-2021
Food for thought... Clay's buddy has a post game show Shaggy Shane..

I couldn't agree with him more. This team is "DYING" and they are inept.

Still think this team makes the playoffs? NO CHANCE IN HELL!

Giants next Monday night WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Packers, Cowboys, 49ers, Cardinals, Bengals, Raiders 2Xs, Chargers again. I believe this team goes maybe, maybe 6 - 11 you heard it here first - this team sucks and is displaying it to all of us, Chiefs Kingdom, before our very eyes - week in and week out. I am so embarrassed by my beloved CHIEFS I just cannot believe it. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
lcarus 06:09 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:

Packers, Cowboys, 49ers, Cardinals, Bengals, Raiders 2Xs, Chargers again. I believe this team goes maybe, maybe 6 - 11 you heard it here first - this team sucks and is displaying it to all of us, Chiefs Kingdom, before our very eyes - week in and week out. I am so embarrassed by my beloved CHIEFS I just cannot believe it. :-):-):-)
I like hearing his thoughts after the games. I always have to stop at the end of the video as soon as he starts singing along to that song though.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:30 PM 10-24-2021

A) The Chiefs are not playing the 49ers or the Cardinals this year.
B) The Chiefs are not losing 11 games this year.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:10 AM 10-25-2021

God, your and idiot. It’s already been explained to you that we’re not playing the 49ers and Cardinals but you’re too ‘inept’ to read a post on CP and follow an NFL schedule.

It’s unfortunate that the Chiefs are losing but there’s some solace that you’re swimming in your own misery as a result.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:31 PM 10-25-2021

http://<iframe width="560" height="3...reen></iframe>

I’d rather go 3-14 then end up purgatory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:21 PM 10-24-2021
We'll get to 4-4 and eke out a wild card.

Anything can happen.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:22 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Anything can happen.
Right...
[Reply]
TEX 05:46 PM 10-24-2021

Anything can happen.
Bet not. It's going to be very difficult.
Just look at the schedule. I can see then easily losing the Green Bay, Dallas and the Raiders. Hell, the Raiders might even sweep us, and then you never know what's going to happen at the Chargers. So that's about eight or nine losses. So wild card is going to be tough.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 05:56 PM 10-24-2021

Anything can happen.
Nice to see even you finally subdued
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 05:23 PM 10-24-2021
Andy has his Superbowl win.
Andy has 100+ wins with two football teams.
Andy is a shoo-in for the HOF.
Andy is now just phoning it in.
Time for Andy to go.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:30 PM 10-24-2021
I think the questions about Andy’s mental/physical capacity to coach this team are legit after today.

The Britt Reid situation, the use of a cane during OTA’s, the hospitalization a few weeks ago… combine all that with the Chiefs looking completely unprepared and at a loss in terms of a game plan… something is not right.

You could always count on Andy to have a competent game plan to give the Chiefs a competitive chance and that has been missing in three blowout losses in the Chiefs 8 games since Britt Reid’s car crash.
[Reply]
TEX 05:40 PM 10-24-2021
The deal is, the Chiefs were not even competitive.
[Reply]
Passepartout 06:15 PM 10-24-2021
Hopefully will somehow get to really really take the steps. To get things right. Before they are not considered in the playoffs. Patrick hopefully will heal up a bit.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:22 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Passepartout:
Hopefully will somehow get to really really take the steps. To get things right. Before they are not considered in the playoffs. Patrick hopefully will heal up a bit.
What. The. Fuck. Is. This. Post. Saying?!?!??
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:48 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
What. The. Fuck. Is. This. Post. Saying?!?!??
Well, looking at his name, dude may be french and doing the best he can with his English. Its not hare to figure out what he's trying to say.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 23
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up