ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 119 of 315
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:31 PM 09-25-2019
Where is a depth chart located so I can see positions I need to fill in free agency?
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:42 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Where is a depth chart located so I can see positions I need to fill in free agency?
You can't do your depth charts yet, but you can go to your roster (TeamName/Manage Roster on the drop downs) and sort by position.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:46 PM 09-25-2019
You can also go to TeamName/Player Availability, and it'll tell you when you're going to lose guys to injuries, suspensions, or in the case of Antonio Brown, general idiocy.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:26 PM 09-25-2019
Is the site currently down? Nothing happening when I click on Play tonight.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:54 PM 09-25-2019
Is the site currently down? Nothing happening when I click on Play tonight.
Are you sure you're logged in? That happened to me tonight and it just wanted me to log in. The site is working fine for me.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:57 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Are you sure you're logged in? That happened to me tonight and it just wanted me to log in. The site is working fine for me.
I am logged in. I logged out and then back in to make sure. Click play and nothing happens. Am I missing something? It worked last night and I am pretty sure that's the tab I clicked on.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:03 PM 09-25-2019
I am logged in. I logged out and then back in to make sure. Click play and nothing happens. Am I missing something? It worked last night and I am pretty sure that's the tab I clicked on.
If you're on the home page, can you open the game manual? Just seeing if it's working at all.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:06 PM 09-25-2019
If you're on the home page, can you open the game manual? Just seeing if it's working at all.
Yes, the game manual tab works. The play one is doing nothing.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:11 PM 09-25-2019
Yes, the game manual tab works. The play one is doing nothing.
Yike, no idea. PM cdcox. The site is working fine for me, so I'm not sure of the problem.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:19 PM 09-25-2019
Yike, no idea. PM cdcox. The site is working fine for me, so I'm not sure of the problem.
That's the tab I click on, correct?

I think you guys are scared of the team with Diggs, Hopkins and Gurley and are trying to fuck me!!!!
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:20 PM 09-25-2019
That's the tab I click on, correct?

I think you guys are scared of the team with Diggs, Hopkins and Gurley and are trying to **** me!!!!
Yeah, on the home page there should just be the "start playing", "game manual", and "FAQ" (the latter of which is currently blank). If you don't have the login request in the extreme upper right corner of the page, you should just hit "start playing" and it'll take you to the main control panel.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:27 PM 09-25-2019
Yeah, on the home page there should just be the "start playing", "game manual", and "FAQ" (the latter of which is currently blank). If you don't have the login request in the extreme upper right corner of the page, you should just hit "start playing" and it'll take you to the main control panel.
I do all that and the tabs across the top say "forum," "play" and "league discussions." The current screen says "activity stream" and no recent activity. It shows me logged in as lewdog in the upper right corner. Can you tell I am logged in under users?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:35 PM 09-25-2019
I do all that and the tabs across the top say "forum," "play" and "league discussions." The current screen says "activity stream" and no recent activity. It shows me logged in as lewdog in the upper right corner. Can you tell I am logged in under users?
Ah, okay. You're in the communications forum. Can you start a new thread or post in an existing one? Does the "My profile" button in the top right work?

Worst case, try clearing your cookies. I clogged up when I first got on for some reason, and that fixed it. Obviously it's something we need to figure out if that happens to you, though. Keep us posted.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:45 PM 09-25-2019
Ah, okay. You're in the communications forum. Can you start a new thread or post in an existing one? Does the "My profile" button in the top right work?

Worst case, try clearing your cookies. I clogged up when I first got on for some reason, and that fixed it. Obviously it's something we need to figure out if that happens to you, though. Keep us posted.
Cleared cookies, I think, and that didn't seem to help.

Posted in the Group Discussions. I think mine's easy to find.
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:51 PM 09-25-2019
I am having the same issue
[Reply]
Page 119 of 315
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Up