ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 323
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:31 AM 01-10-2019
Some interesting notes:

Luck is is 1-3 outside 4 td to 9 picks with a passer rating 55. He's won one game in his career with the temperature under 40..

Just to "reverse troll" the living shit out the Indy trolls reading this thread...*see below*. The game none of NFL media mouthpieces/Luck mastubatuers refuse to acknowledge...even though it happened a month ago. They simply arent allowed to mention that the Cody Kessler-led Jags shut out the "hottest team in the NFL" 6-0. Luck threw up giant goose egg...can you imagine if Mahomes had done this...it's all they would talk about.

[Reply]
staylor26 06:38 AM 01-10-2019
Mark Schlereth likes the Colts! What a shocker :-)

He says that with a passing offense that relies on rhythm the bye week will hurt us

Funny how that’s never seemed to slow NE down over the years.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 07:01 AM 01-10-2019
The only thing that I can really see slowing down KC's offense is:

1. Mahomes coming out a little to amped and hot, which has happened a few times this year.

2. Tyreek's foot giving him problems.

3. Impatience and not taking what the cover two gives you.

4. Reid getting too cute.

On the other side of the ball, Luck is going to get yards. KC's DB's and ILB's just aren't that good. Indy's biggest strength is its OL and KC's defensive strength is its rush. Let's see who wants it more. Houston needs to prove he's worth the contract he has and Jones and Ford need to prove they are worth big money. No excuses.
[Reply]
FAH-Q 07:09 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Mark Schlereth likes the Colts! What a shocker :-)

He says that with a passing offense that relies on rhythm the bye week will hurt us

Funny how that’s never seemed to slow NE down over the years.
I'm a big fan of all the national pundits jocking the Colts. It gives me the warm and fuzzies to know that our players somehow overlooking this game cannot be an excuse. The bulletin board material is growing faster than Reid can post it. It's as if we are this faux one seed team lucky to be in the playoffs and are but a mere speed bump for the Colts on their way to championship glory. We'll see what happens Saturday. My confidence grows by the day. I was at the normal Chief's fan level of freaking out Sunday with my cautious optimism and defeatist attitude. Now, I'm damn near at a Patriot's fan level of confidence.
[Reply]
-King- 07:24 AM 01-10-2019
We win 45-17. Book it.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:24 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
The only thing that I can really see slowing down KC's offense is:

1. Mahomes coming out a little to amped and hot, which has happened a few times this year.

2. Tyreek's foot giving him problems.

3. Impatience and not taking what the cover two gives you.

4. Reid getting too cute.
Watkins not playing which allows Indy's D to double more effectively.

Turnovers.

Dropped easy passes.

Stupid penalties.
[Reply]
notorious 07:25 AM 01-10-2019
The national pundits are hedging their takes. It was all Indy until their emotions calmed down and now they are trying to insulate themselves.

Even Cowhered picked the Chiefs to go to the Super Bowl ffs. It’s all bullshit.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:45 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by DreamCatcher:
Chiefs had 9 games as cupcakes too. And went 3-4 vs quality opponents and I’m including Steelers as quality.

Bengals
Jags- Mahomes 62 qb rating
Browns
Raiders x2
Broncos x2
Cardinals
Niners

That’s nine given wins the way you see it
One of those cupcakes shut out the Colts a month ago. Another beat them by double digits at home.

New England is arguably the weakest team that KC lost to and they shredded the Colts.

The Colts are certainly capable of winning Saturday, but beating a bunch of bad QBs en route to a 10-1 finish after starting 1-5 is only so impressive. KC would have been 14-2, if not 15-1 with that schedule. They don’t lose to poor teams.

The parallels between this Colts season and KC’s 2015 season are interesting. Started 1-5 then won 11 straight, including a WC blowout in Houston. I’m guessing the next round will have a similar result.
[Reply]
In58men 07:50 AM 01-10-2019
Is it Saturday yet?
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 08:01 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Is it Saturday yet?
I love Saturday games because I get to see what it's like to have Sunday football for once :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 08:23 AM 01-10-2019
Charlie Casserly thinks Mahomes is a one read QB and taking that away will make him struggle.
It’s not surprising to anyone just how retarded these national media people are.

#INDvsKC Keys to the Game (via @CharleyCasserly)

�� Colts - Take away Mahomes' first read
�� Chiefs - Contain Eric Ebron and T.Y. Hilton

Who do you think wins this matchup?��#UpToTheMinute pic.twitter.com/rIgk5l3Ol0

— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) January 10, 2019

[Reply]
Best22 08:26 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Charlie Casserly thinks Mahomes is a one read QB and taking that away will make him struggle.
It’s not surprising to anyone just how retarded these national media people are.

Black quarterback=one read quarterback, to some people

Only 2 other quarterbacks have put up 50 touchdowns and they are thought of as the two smartest to ever play. But sure, Mahomes is a one read guy. Yes a black QB got 50/5000 and he’s only 23. And he’s not even a top 10 QB in rushing
[Reply]
O.city 08:31 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
The national pundits are hedging their takes. It was all Indy until their emotions calmed down and now they are trying to insulate themselves.

Even Cowhered picked the Chiefs to go to the Super Bowl ffs. It’s all bullshit.
I'm still amazed that a lot of people watch that stuff. I'll listen to a cowherd clip every now and then when it's posted here, but with all the media out there now (podcasts etc) I'm done with the national stuff.

If you want good football analysis, listen to...….
Simms and Lefkoe
3 and out by John Middlekauf
Middlekauf and Haberman.

Start there.
[Reply]
Tonka83 08:33 AM 01-10-2019

Has snaggletooth even watched a Chiefs game this year? Mahomes rarely even looks at his intended target until the last second. One of the reasons he is so successful is that he is so good at looking off the defense. I'm not sure how they are going to take that away?
[Reply]
FAH-Q 08:41 AM 01-10-2019

Obvious Casserly take is fixed to be even more obvious. These guys get paid a ton of money to come up with this stuff? Really the only thing that matters is what our players think and how they perform. The exhaustive takes and analysis coming from all the media is really just meaningless babble to fill their time and boost their ratings as there are only four games to talk about. Mahomes is going to put his foot horizontally up the Colt's asses.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 323
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up