Page 92 of 4821
« First < 42828889909192 939495961021421925921092 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:15 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:

On the outside chance they have to stay hiding in that closet for the next couple decades due to no play off wins do you have any advice for them? How have you managed it? I mean, it clearly broke your spirit and warped your sanity but at least you survived. Tell us how...
43-8....A billion people saw what happens when your entire team is about one player.. who crumbles when it matters most. That guy no longer exists...so I imagine Denver fans are having an identity crisis right about now. They have no idea who pin their sagging, vicarious egos on this year. They know the window is shut...just grasping to the last shreds of a failed pipe dream.

You know it's over too...beating your chest on a Chiefs forum wont make the painful truth go away. You are stuck with an average head coach....and a future starting QB that looks to be the worst in the division. Enjoy battling the Raiders in the cellar for the next decade.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:57 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
I'm not worried about Manning's first preseason game in a brand new system, especially after he's played in the previous system for 15 years.
KNOWMO SAYS HE WASNT RUNNING NEW OFFENSE
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 03:21 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'd put you ignore...but it wont be necessary by week 3. All the Manning fanboys will be hiding in their closets...
go ahead, make my day.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:22 PM 08-24-2015
Manning can't feel his fingertips?
That's gotta be scary
[Reply]
MagicHef 06:24 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Manning can't feel his fingertips?
That's gotta be scary
140 TDs without any feeling in his fingertips blows my mind.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:27 PM 08-24-2015
The offense will be fine... they don't need to set records. They need to change the tone a bit with more running and that should be exactly what happens. Manning will still have 30+ TDs and over 4k yards. I mean, the guy played poorly down the stretch in 2014 and still had the 3rd most TD passes in his career.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:46 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
I'm not worried about Manning's first preseason game in a brand new system, especially after he's played in the previous system for 15 years.
He didn't run the new real offense. At least that's what we were told.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:51 PM 08-24-2015

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:37 PM 08-24-2015

On the outside chance they have to stay hiding in that closet for the next couple decades due to no play off wins do you have any advice for them? How have you managed it? I mean, it clearly broke your spirit and warped your sanity but at least you survived. Tell us how...
:-) have to give you props VP. Even though I hate the :-) and their pompus dick hole fans. You carry yourself well. Well played pompus dick hole fan...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:10 PM 08-25-2015

Signing of @EvanMathis69 is massive for OL. DEN can now claim the NFL's best set of guards. http://t.co/Mjxoth2xdQ pic.twitter.com/NW2ZAi49e4

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) August 25, 2015

:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:29 PM 08-25-2015
And worse set of tackles
[Reply]
staylor26 05:31 PM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
And worse set of tackles
This. Still have a rookie and Ryan Harris trying to block Ford/Hali and Houston.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:42 PM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
:-) have to give you props VP. Even though I hate the :-) and their pompus dick hole fans. You carry yourself well. Well played pompus dick hole fan...
All the non douche posters here know that comment wasn't directed at them. I'm old enough to know we're all just swinging dicks and what goes up must come down.
WhackOps is entertaining...
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:25 PM 08-25-2015
All the non douche posters here know that comment wasn't directed at them. I'm old enough to know we're all just swinging dicks and what goes up must come down.
WhackOps is entertaining...
Mathis isn't going to fix Manning's arm...or his inability to escape pressure. He's going to get injured this season...and when teams realize his deep ball isn't there anymore..they are going to jump the shorter routes. Maybe Denver fans dont want to face reality...but the guy should have retired. This scheme is a terrible fit for him...at his age.

If he were somewhat mobile....I might think he had a chance. It really looks like Kubiak is just "playing ball" with Elway until Peyton leaves. I'm not sure either of them wanted him back. Possibly they are both playing ball with Manning out of respect...but it looks like a train wreck waiting to happen. if Denver doesn't get a substantial running game going...they are ****ed. When teams realize that his arm is shot...they'll focus on the run first.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:31 PM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Mathis isn't going to fix Manning's arm...or his inability to escape pressure. He's going to get injured this season...and when teams realize his deep ball isn't there anymore..they are going to jump the shorter routes. Maybe Denver fans dont want to face reality...but the guy should have retired. This scheme is a terrible fit for him...at his age.

If he were somewhat mobile....I might think he had a chance. It really looks like Kubiak is just "playing ball" with Elway until Peyton leaves. Possibly they are both playing ball with Manning out of respect...but it looks like a train wreck waiting to happen. if Denver doesn't get a substantial running game going...they are ****ed. When teams realize that his arm is shot...they will play the run first.
Sounds like I've read lots of things like this the last few years and pardon me... but, I'll go with the expertise and thoughts of those actually coaching in the NFL when it comes to matters of players and fits within a scheme. I'm sure you know your shit though... there's no doubt in my mind.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 4821
« First < 42828889909192 939495961021421925921092 > Last »
Up