Page 91 of 4814
« First < 41818788899091 929394951011411915911091 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:28 AM 08-23-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Two of those drives ended because of drops on third down (one by DT, the other by James Casey).
So not only do you have a noodle armed geriatric QB, but your recievers suck too.

Sounds like a recipe for an 8-8 season
[Reply]
frankie_jackson 10:31 AM 08-23-2015
Lol @ people talking about preseason results as if they mean anything.

Chief's fans need to face a cold hard truth: You guys have sucked and will continue to be terrible for a very long time. You are paying Alex Smiff 17m/year. That is beyond asinine.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:38 AM 08-23-2015
What we were running with Manning was last years offense but with much quicker passes.
Manning is your starter. That's your offense he's running.

Maybe Kubiak runs the offense he wished manning allowed him to run wish asswiper but what's that got yo do with anything?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:56 AM 08-23-2015
Just saw Manning's stats. Alex Smith thinks he needs to go down field more often.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:22 AM 08-23-2015
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Dayum. That's embarrassing...

Our only win against him was the last Chiefs game I was at. Then watcing some dude in a DT jersey beat the shit out of his wife after the game was enough for me. Never will go back, tv is a much better experience.
I always find statements like this odd. I got to a game or 2 each year and have never witnessed anything close to this.

You put 80,000 people together 8 times a year anywhere doing anything and there will be some bullshit.

I have seen way worse behavior at concerts with way fewer people than are typically at Arrowhead.

No need to let it ruin your perception of everything. But its typical of your attitude and posting style.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:31 AM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by frankie_jackson:

Chief's fans need to face a cold hard truth: You guys have sucked and will continue to be terrible for a very long time. You are paying Alex Smiff 17m/year. That is beyond asinine.
I'm assuming since you have one post...that you came here to vent..It's OK....the harsh reality is the Manning era is closing with a resounding "thud"...and Denver fans know it. Now you have a broken down QB taking valuable time away from a young QB suited for what Kubiak runs...this move sets your entire franchise back a year...in hopes of an elusive SB victory that's not going to happen.
[Reply]
Mav 12:35 AM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by frankie_jackson:

Wut?

The last two seasons

11-5
9-7

That isn't exactly sucking.
[Reply]
Smed1065 02:10 AM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Dayum. That's embarrassing...

Our only win against him was the last Chiefs game I was at. Then

"watching"

some dude in a DT jersey beat the shit out of his wife after the game was enough for me. Never will go back, tv is a much better experience.
Really.

:-)
[Reply]
Smed1065 02:14 AM 08-24-2015
Two of those drives ended because of drops on third down (one by DT, the other by James Casey).
If/And/But!

Do not know why I even reply since you will not be watching football by week 10.

Stated by you if they suck.... You hate competition?

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:44 AM 08-24-2015
Gotta love the preseason... for the third year in a row now, I've done a great job of not watching much of the preseason. It's fun reading this stuff though.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:17 AM 08-24-2015
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...se-feels-fine/

@FREETB12: @Deadspin he can't feel another championship either.

[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:20 AM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I took you off ignore..as I know you actually like this team. This is a new season...and Manning is done. Enjoy....KC is primed ..been a long time coming.
you should put yourself on ignore... just say'n.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:22 AM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. I just got back from the game. Manning looked old. He missed badly on a few and almost had one picked that had nothing on it and was thrown behind the WR. This is not the Manning we're used to... There is not much left in the tank. Denver's plan is gonna be to run more to take the pressure off him. So, get ready, the chop blocking is coming this season. Kubes loves that shit.
I'm not worried about Manning's first preseason game in a brand new system, especially after he's played in the previous system for 15 years.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:51 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
you should put yourself on ignore... just say'n.
I'd put you ignore...but it wont be necessary by week 3. All the Manning fanboys will be hiding in their closets...
[Reply]
vailpass 02:03 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'd put you ignore...but it wont be necessary by week 3. All the Manning fanboys will be hiding in their closets...
On the outside chance they have to stay hiding in that closet for the next couple decades due to no play off wins do you have any advice for them? How have you managed it? I mean, it clearly broke your spirit and warped your sanity but at least you survived. Tell us how...
[Reply]
Page 91 of 4814
« First < 41818788899091 929394951011411915911091 > Last »
Up