ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 4820
« First < 40808687888990 919293941001401905901090 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:16 PM 08-22-2015
Asssmeller is definitely better suited for Kubiaks system...

If you think Manning's arm looks as good as it did in 2013...there's not much hope for you. That dude's done...

Watching the game was encouraging...Manning is a bad fit in this offense. I suspected he would be...his velocity (or lack there of) was surprising considering it's was just the first game. He looks like an old dude hanging on to the last strands of a career. Texans didn't even have Watt/Wilfork playing.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:35 PM 08-22-2015

#Broncos have 12 sacks through two games.. Defensive been impressive. Offense clearly a work in progress.

— Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) August 23, 2015

[Reply]
TEX 10:37 PM 08-22-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Asssmeller is definitely better suited for Kubiaks system...

If you think Manning's arm looks as good as it did in 2013...there's not much hope for you. That dude's done...

Watching the game was encouraging...Manning is a bad fit in this offense. I suspected he would be...his velocity was surprising considering it's was just the first game. He looks like an old dude hanging on to the last strands of a career. Texans didn't even have Watt/Wilfork playing.
Yep. I just got back from the game. Manning looked old. He missed badly on a few and almost had one picked that had nothing on it and was thrown behind the WR. This is not the Manning we're used to... There is not much left in the tank. Denver's plan is gonna be to run more to take the pressure off him. So, get ready, the chop blocking is coming this season. Kubes loves that shit.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:39 PM 08-22-2015
Denver's defense is averaging 6 sacks per game, if they hold that average in the regular season they'd have 96 sacks :-).
[Reply]
Al Czervik 10:57 PM 08-22-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Denver's defense is averaging 6 sacks per game, if they hold that average in the regular season they'd have 96 sacks :-).
Absolutely....cuz the preseason is definitely an indicator of the regular season....

God you are a brain dead fuck....aren't you?
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 10:59 PM 08-22-2015
The target is always going to move.
You guys are wasting your time.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:05 PM 08-22-2015
Not surprised you switched the narrative to defense after watching Manning for the first time....I imagine Broncoland just got a painful dose of reality. I also imagine that after week 3...you're nowhere to be found. Welcome to battling Oakland for the cellar...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:26 PM 08-22-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Not surprised you switched the narrative to defense after watching Manning for the first time....I imagine Broncoland just got a painful dose of reality. I also imagine that after week 3...you're nowhere to be found. Welcome to battling Oakland for the cellar...
I'm not the least bit worried about the offense. My main concern going into the preseason was the offensive line and they are doing better than I expected. The offense will be up at the top of the league again this year.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:28 PM 08-22-2015
I'm not the least bit worried about the offense. My main concern going into the preseason was the offensive line and they are doing better than I expected. The offense will be up at the top of the league again this year.
Yeah...want to put $500 in escrow via PayPal on that? I'll do it...

Face it...cutting Manning was a tricky situation to navigate. Elway is a former aging QB.....they also know that Manning brings rating$ and fills seats. They knew there will be bumps in this coaching transition..thus resting Manning and having him take a paycut. Hope IS important in sports profit. If he had even got them into FG range...I might have thought there was potential hope. This guy is a seasoned HOF QB that couldn't do shit today. Goldenboy 55 TD, #1 offense man just stunk it up... You're clinging to the past. Window closed.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 08-23-2015
Peyton Manning was 8/14 for 52 yards tonight.

Here are Denver's drives for the first team O.

[Reply]
BlackOp 12:08 AM 08-23-2015
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs:

I took you off ignore..as I know you actually like this team. This is a new season...and Manning is done. Enjoy....KC is primed ..been a long time coming.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:58 AM 08-23-2015
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
Absolutely....cuz the preseason is definitely an indicator of the regular season....

God you are a brain dead ****....aren't you?
Apparently it is when its between Alex Smith and Chase danielsss...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:57 AM 08-23-2015
..and when teams are done respecting his arm, they shut down that turd CJ Anderson.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:59 AM 08-23-2015
Sure you are. I told you I had sources at camp saying he looked bad, but you are too dumb to listen.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:15 AM 08-23-2015
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs:

Two of those drives ended because of drops on third down (one by DT, the other by James Casey).
[Reply]
Page 90 of 4820
« First < 40808687888990 919293941001401905901090 > Last »
Up