Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Hammock Parties 03:40 PM 06-21-2021
Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Originally Posted by :
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 05:30 AM 06-23-2021
Originally Posted by D.A.P.:
Who amongst us doesn’t carry an Uzi in our Lambo SUV’s?
I thought it was standard issue. But I suppose there might be different trim packages.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:26 AM 06-23-2021
IIRC, Frank spent time growing up homeless on Skidrow and his mother was a drug addict so I'm not shocked that he doesn't make the best decisions in life.. but he needs to get his shit together.

As a guy with a crazy girlfriend who likes to get physical, I can understand a DV charge. Men really get the raw end of the deal in a lot of those situations and I wasn't there so I have no idea what happend.. I can't wave away driving around with unregistered weapons, though, especially as a millionaire. That's just monumentally stupid.
[Reply]
In58men 07:33 AM 06-23-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
IIRC, Frank spent time growing up homeless on Skidrow and his mother was a drug addict so I'm not shocked that he doesn't make the best decisions in life.. but he needs to get his shit together.

As a guy with a crazy girlfriend who likes to get physical, I can understand a DV charge. Men really get the raw end of the deal in a lot of those situations and I wasn't there so I have no idea what happend.. I can't wave away driving around with unregistered weapons, though, especially as a millionaire. That's just monumentally stupid.
My buddy was holding his baby while his wife repeatedly kept hitting him, she then missed twice and hit the baby. As he held her with one arm, he used his other to push her away. She fell and got the slightest mark on her elbow.

He was charged felony domestic abuse and served roughly 30 days at the county jail, he didn’t have any priors. He has a felony charge on his record for it.

He now has full custody of his little girl.
[Reply]
TEX 11:04 AM 06-23-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
My buddy was holding his baby while his wife repeatedly kept hitting him, she then missed twice and hit the baby. As he held her with one arm, he used his other to push her away. She fell and got the slightest mark on her elbow.

He was charged felony domestic abuse and served roughly 30 days at the county jail, he didn’t have any priors. He has a felony charge on his record for it.

He now has full custody of his little girl.
I have a very similar buddy story that ended with his wife grabbing a shovel. He grabbed it as she was swinging it towards his face. They began to struggle, as he was holding his two year old daughter in one arm while trying to hold on to the shovel, so his crazy wife could not hit him with it...Well he lets go of it, as she was pulling it towards her, and it hit her in the face and he gets charged with assault a weapon and DV. He pleas away the assault charge, but DV sticks. Unreal.
Yes, I was there. Saw it all. Was deposed. Was a witness in court. Didn't matter. Yes, sometimes guys really get screwed in these situations.

Good thing he did not have an uzi in his car...
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:47 PM 06-23-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You don't fucking live in Los Angeles, "Loochy".

There are 20 million people here and 10,000 cops on the LAPD force. They just do not bother with stupid shit like taillights and license plates because they're far too busy with real crime.

Hell, when Chris Brown lived up the street from me, he would fucking race his Lamborghini's up and down my 18 foot street at 11pm and later all the fucking time and I even posted about it back then because it was so annoying. Dude was driving at least 100 mph+. My neighbors and I called the cops all the fucking time and they never ONCE set up a speed trap or gave him a ticket.

You just have no fucking idea of what you're talking about because Los Angeles is NOT Dallas.

And FWIW, I just got back from grabbing my mail and one of the YouTubers up the street who is renting a 12,000 square foot home for $35k a month was driving a Lambo SUV in black with red trim, so I stopped him to check it out.

Those vehicles are badass.
"Because one time It didn't happen in a situation I saw" is the absolute dumbest argument to use to prove a point.

Just because you or someone you know or saw or see drove down said highway, street, whatever and didn't get pulled over for something means nothing for the next person that goes down the same street.

My wife drove around with expired tags for months and didn't get pulled over but you know what one day she did.

Do you know how many other variables there are or could be? Sure cops are racist could be one but out of many. Your choice to believe that doesn't mean it's the Truth.

It apparently is a law there and he apparently didn't follow it so he was pulled over for a valid reason that's all we know and that's all you know so stove the race card bullshit because there is no proof of that.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:24 AM 06-24-2021
So we trade this piece of shit yet or what?
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:46 AM 06-24-2021
:-)
[Reply]
flinchfree 12:49 AM 06-24-2021
Seriously man, what the **** is wrong with you?
You should delete that shit immediately.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:25 AM 06-24-2021
It's only a law if you cant afford your way out of it. With a fall guy and some good lawyers this probably just disappears.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 09:17 AM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
"Because one time It didn't happen in a situation I saw" is the absolute dumbest argument to use to prove a point.

Just because you or someone you know or saw or see drove down said highway, street, whatever and didn't get pulled over for something means nothing for the next person that goes down the same street.
Dane is right. Lived in LA for thirteen years. It is difficult to get pulled over in LA for speeding, let alone no front plate. Hell I'd constantly see people with no rear plates, not even temporaries. I think I was pulled over once in thirteen years and it was for an illegal U-turn right in front of a metro station. ( Stupid)

I will say this was not the experience of my black friends that I spoke to about it. One in particular who made a shit ton of money and drove nice cars got pulled over the most. Now that's obviously anecdotal, but it was a huge difference of experience.
[Reply]
burt 09:35 AM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:

It apparently is a law there and he apparently didn't follow it so he was pulled over for a valid reason that's all we know and that's all you know so stove the race card bullshit because there is no proof of that.
At this point, there is no proof that he did or didn't commit an infraction either, so stove your bullshit because there is no proof of that.

All we actually know is that he was pulled over. ALL the rest is theoretic, oh, and the reason we frequent BB's.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:52 AM 06-24-2021
If you're a rich dude, you gotta have a crew around you to take the heat and stand tall for you for if/when you get caught in a jam.

He's already got his security guard owning it, so, hopefully that should have him squared away.
[Reply]
banyon 12:29 PM 06-24-2021
Don’t we have a pretty good guide for what happens here with the Plaxico Burgess case from several years back?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:31 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Don’t we have a pretty good guide for what happens here with the Plaxico Burgess case from several years back?
Umm no.

Plaxico Burress accidentally shot himself in public.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:36 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
If you're a rich dude, you gotta have a crew around you to take the heat and stand tall for you for if/when you get caught in a jam.

He's already got his security guard owning it, so, hopefully that should have him squared away.
Rawger Gudell don't give a shit about legal charges. He's only looking out for the leagues image.

"Woman beating NFL player's plans thwarted after cops discover automatic assault rifle in body bag!" isn't a good head line for the league.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 43
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up