ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Media Center>Battlefield 2042
Stryker 07:10 AM 06-10-2021
This looks like a serious we're sorry for Battlefield 5!

[Reply]
Stryker 06:52 PM 06-13-2021
The reveal...

[Reply]
Valiant 09:47 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
HA, they lifted that eject out of a fighter and hit the enemy with an RPG shit straight from GTA V
They have been doing that since bf2.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:50 PM 06-13-2021
I am glad they are going this way. I was hoping for this or a generations version. Start in desert storm, then current, then future. You get 3 eras to play in.

Or I still battlefield gi joe.
[Reply]
Fish 10:36 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
The reveal...

I've never played a BF game before, but that looks pretty cool. Chaotic as hell, but pretty cool...
[Reply]
Dayze 10:40 AM 06-14-2021
I loved BF3; I had never played a BF game up to that point, and wasn't a real big FPS gamer.
I never played online either until then. Played mainly with randoms on a team; but there was one session where I somehow made it to a team of mostly randoms, but a few of them I think played together often. It was absolutely awesome playing as a role

i played primarily as a Support role, and I think we mainly played Conquest; was so cool to lay down a ton of fire as my guys would move up to a position; then cover for me as I moved up; drop down some ammo and grenades for them etc. I think that session I played for like 8 hours (which I never do); time flew by, and it was so much fun. Ended up getting friend requests from them, and played for another 6 months or so fairly often with them. Then, things sort of fizzled out with a lot of them/ me / busy with life etc. Really enjoyed the Conquest mode; moving as a team and just wrecking stuff / other teams that didn't play as a team.

BF3 was probably the most fun i can remember playing a game. It's been years; I think I bought BF4, but we moved, and I was never able to find it. Last I played BF3 was probably 2014 maybe.
[Reply]
Fish 11:14 AM 06-14-2021
I drink too much booze while I'm gaming. I'd have to do a catheter to survive an 8hr nonstop FPS session.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:53 PM 06-14-2021
Got off shooters for a long time after high school and just recently got back into them when pubg hit. I haven't played BF since 1942 and a little bit of vietnam but my computer could barely handle vietnam back then.

Watching that 2042 trailer just looked like I was watching some virtual reality for the next stunts to be in fast and furious. Everything is so damn over the top ridiculous any more.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:59 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
I drink too much booze while I'm gaming. I'd have to do a catheter to survive an 8hr nonstop FPS session.
Try being a 50-year old burnout. My reflexes can't keep up at all. I get smoked.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:58 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
No way would my family or animals give me the time to play 8 straight hours.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:00 PM 06-14-2021
64 vs 64 will be epic, so I’ll check it out for sure.

But am I the only one who remembers the physics in Bad Company 2? You could take a house down one wall at a time
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:09 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
No way would my family or animals give me the time to play 8 straight hours.
Once the kids get older, you'll get some of your gaming time back. Of course, by then, you'll be too old and tired to play FPS games. :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:22 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Once the kids get older, you'll get some of your gaming time back. Of course, by then, you'll be too old and tired to play FPS games. :-)
They do now. I haven’t played FPS multiplayer games in a long time. Not being able to pause and go do shit is a no go for me.

Ive been playing Skyrim lately.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:42 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Try being a 50-year old burnout. My reflexes can't keep up at all. I get smoked.
STOP! I am 58 years old and still play BF1, BF4 and will be all in on BF 2042!:-):-)
[Reply]
Stryker 08:53 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
STOP! I am 58 years old and still play BF1, BF4 and will be all in on BF 2042!:-):-)
Yes, it is just the wife and I now. Our youngest is finishing college and has her own place. My wife knows that my wind down is video games in the man cave.
I completely love my better half but need my man cave time - it works.
[Reply]
Pants 10:09 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
64 vs 64 will be epic, so I’ll check it out for sure.

But am I the only one who remembers the physics in Bad Company 2? You could take a house down one wall at a time
You're not the only one. BFBC2 and BF3 were my prime BF days.

I actually played with Kraus and a couple of IRL friends A LOT back then. He was a regular on CP at the time.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up