ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 28
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>Loki Trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:33 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:26 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
IMHO it started out like another Disney dud. It wouldn't be hard for me to drop D+ like a rock. My son likes it so Ill soldier on. He has his own tv so if this picks up I will catch up. I am on to Bosch which I have never seen should keep me busy a while.
A Disney dud? Are you for real?
[Reply]
Fish 09:09 PM 06-11-2021

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:37 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Apparently, Infinity Stones/Gems only have power in their own universe, so you can't take a stone from one universe and expect it to work in another.

Michael Waldron, the showrunner and screenwriter, who also wrote the upcoming Dr. Strange 2, has been doing a lot of interviews this week and it's almost as if he's rewritten the rules of time travel and the multiverse overnight.
[Reply]
Fish 09:42 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Apparently, Infinity Stones/Gems only have power in their own universe, so you can't take a stone from one universe and expect it to work in another.

Michael Waldron, the showrunner and screenwriter, who also wrote the upcoming Dr. Strange 2, has been doing a lot of interviews this week and it's almost as if he's rewritten the rules of time travel and the multiverse overnight.
Yeah, but that ruins my joke. Thanks, jerk.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:43 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, but that ruins my joke. Thanks, jerk.
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 10:54 PM 06-11-2021
I just could not disagree more with your take on WandaVision.

The attention to detail was absolutely amazing, as was the writing, score, casting and overall story arc, which takes on a different feel when watching the entire season for the second time.

You guys never cease to amaze me: People bitch and bitch and bitch that "Hollywood has run out of ideas!!!!", yet when something "original" is aired, it's not good enough.

There's just no way to please everyone but I think it's safe to say that WandaVision was a rousing success that beat all expectations in terms of streaming numbers and internet buzz.
Yea, WandaVision was fantastic. I think Loki can be even better though. He’s just such a great character.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:53 AM 06-12-2021

Shades of Secret Wars 2015 when T'Challa wielded an Infinity Gauntlet. In that story, God Emperor Doom saved pieces of the collapsing multiverse and created a world from the pieces called Battleworld. Infinity Gauntlets could only work inside the barriers of their own realities of the patchwork world, and Black Panther managed to find the Gauntlet belonging to Doom's part of the saved reality to challenge him.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:31 AM 06-12-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Of course it did, in terms of popularity alone, Loki is one of the most popular characters in the Marvel universe, WandaVision started off slow as hell, too enamored with it's own homage to classic TV and cryptic hints to actually tell a cohesive or interesting story, and let's face it, Falcon and the Winter Soldier are the ugly girls that you try to go through to get to the hot one. One is damaged on the inside and the other is just not interesting enough to warrant your attention.
Exactly. Both were huge busts, but I think Loki will be good
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:50 AM 06-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Shades of Secret Wars 2015 when T'Challa wielded an Infinity Gauntlet. In that story, God Emperor Doom saved pieces of the collapsing multiverse and created a world from the pieces called Battleworld. Infinity Gauntlets could only work inside the barriers of their own realities of the patchwork world, and Black Panther managed to find the Gauntlet belonging to Doom's part of the saved reality to challenge him
It’s looking more and more like Secret Wars is going to happen...
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:51 AM 06-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
You’re a fucking oxygen thief.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:54 AM 06-12-2021
Originally Posted by Sorce:
I wonder if part of that is due to releasing on a weekday where a lot of people don't have plans and have to work the next day vs Friday which is when people tend to go out and do stuff.
Disney+ moved Loki to Wednesday because the California is opening up June 15th and they didn’t want the series to compete with their upcoming movie release slate.

In short, you are correct: Disney didn’t want people to stay home on Friday night to watch Loki instead of going to the theater to see Black Widow, Luca, etc.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:15 PM 06-12-2021
Hey Moron, would you like to explain to us why Disney+ added nearly 10 million new subscribers in Q1 2021 after the debut of WandaVision, despite the fact that it was, and I quote "a huge bust"?

You're nothing less than a drooling Mongoloid.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:57 PM 06-12-2021
Thanks for all of the Downvotes, you motherfucking piece of human garbage.

You can't counter a single word I've said so instead, you act like a fucking crybaby.

You're a fucking loser. LOSER.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:57 PM 06-12-2021
:-) Boog out
[Reply]
unlurking 08:46 PM 06-12-2021
To be fair, I only have Disney because it was a $1 bundle with Hulu. For me (no kids and don't rewatch Star Wars / Marvel), the service wouldn't be worth more than that. One show a week is pretty abysmal new content.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 28
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up