ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 28
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Media Center>Loki Trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:33 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:40 AM 06-17-2021
DaneMcCloud and me don't always get along but I sure do appreciate his insight into MCU and all things film.

Now back to LOKI.....

The name/location on that list that really interests me is "Ego"
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:09 PM 06-17-2021
The real mindfuck will be that Mobius is another Loki too, since Loki Prime had the idea of joining forces other variants would too.
[Reply]
srvy 08:50 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I see I've hit a vein. I like alot of shows and movies, but the great thing about discussing things on the internet is we can dislike and like whatever we want.

I actually am on episode 8 of WandaVision and I like it. I'm hopeful that Loki will be good, but I'm not too interested on where they want to take this. The whole TVA thing is just corny as shit and just a huge turn off for me. Reminded me a bit of Umbrella Academy, which could have been great if it wasn't for that shit.

Posting a critical review of something is not acting like a child. Losing your shit on a message board because someone said something you don't like...well. We are supposed to tell our children not to call people names, Dane.
I think you have to have been a big fan of comic books to love this stuff. I wasn't my style was Mad magazine, National Lampoon, and Cracked. Without following all this stuff it's easy to get lost. I didn't like Wandavision or Falcon and the Winter Soldier. My son says I need to give this Loki a second chance as episode 2 was the bomb. I think I need to let it run its course and binge it. When I can do that this old memory retains it better.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:35 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The real mindfuck will be that Mobius is another Loki too, since Loki Prime had the idea of joining forces other variants would too.
That would be cool. There are so many possibilities but I have to think it ties in closely with Dr. Strange 2, since both the series and the upcoming movie were written by Michael Waldron.

I don't think it would be a spoiler or a stretch to expect Loki to appear in DS2: The Multiverse of Madness, especially given that Dr. Strange is not a fan of Loki and his antics (as we saw in Thor 3) and it won't be surprising that Loki is the cause of the Multiverse.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:35 AM 06-18-2021
Watched E2 again. I don't know if it has been commented on, but the musical score for this show is just excellent. Really added a lot to the final scene too.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:47 AM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
That would be cool. There are so many possibilities but I have to think it ties in closely with Dr. Strange 2, since both the series and the upcoming movie were written by Michael Waldron.

I don't think it would be a spoiler or a stretch to expect Loki to appear in DS2: The Multiverse of Madness, especially given that Dr. Strange is not a fan of Loki and his antics (as we saw in Thor 3) and it won't be surprising that Loki is the cause of the Multiverse.
Wasn't there a recent comment by feige that Loki ties directly into, or has a direct impact upon, the MCU films?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:12 AM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
My first thought was that these dates were related to the Infinity Stones, and maybe even the stones found in the desk in Episode 1. I recall seeing multiple red colored stones, which would be Reality Stones, so maybe Lady Loki is trying to alter reality but hopefully, it's something far more interesting.

And I know this sounds sexist and all but I was expecting Lady Loki to be way hotter.
I just searched for the actress, Sophia Di Martino, and she's pretty damn cute man.

[Reply]
BigRichard 07:29 AM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I just searched for the actress, Sophia Di Martino, and she's pretty damn cute man.

Ehhh...

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:15 AM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The real mind**** will be that Mobius is another Loki too, since Loki Prime had the idea of joining forces other variants would too.
I don't think a Loki but another variant I am sure. The Timekeepers probably erase the memory of variants with useful skills and turns them into agents. Some of their previous personality leaks through though hence Moebius' thing with Jet Skis.

Like how would he ever even know about them in the TVA? Its not like they get vacation or something.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:40 AM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I don't think a Loki but another variant I am sure. The Timekeepers probably erase the memory of variants with useful skills and turns them into agents. Some of their previous personality leaks through though hence Moebius' thing with Jet Skis.

Like how would he ever even know about them in the TVA? Its not like they get vacation or something.

The reason I believe this is Mobius, because of the instant recruitment of Loki yet giving the contradicting exposition that he's unreliable then Loki snaked his keys easily. Mobius himself is creating chaos ala "The God of Mischief". This variant is waiting for the precise moment of weakness where everyone's comfortable and offguard.

Mobius: " you almost fooled me". He knows Loki's mindset because Mobius is Loki, he just started the long con 1st

Loki kept referring to Apocalypse event.

It's A double entendre with the literal occurrence and the 1st Mutant born En Sabah Nur.

This will cause the MCU to retcon itself and create the Mutant species.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:44 PM 06-19-2021

[Reply]
staylor26 06:09 PM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Watched E2 again. I don't know if it has been commented on, but the musical score for this show is just excellent. Really added a lot to the final scene too.
Yea, it’s the best of any MCU project so far IMO.
[Reply]
Monticore 06:04 AM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Ehhh...

Expected(hoped) a female Loki to be sluttier
[Reply]
RunKC 10:11 AM 06-23-2021
Yup I knew it

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:55 AM 06-23-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yup I knew it

Spoiler!
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUP ironically they are channeling Owen Wilsons best on screen from the time he was really killing it into early 2000's :-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 28
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up